Samsung Galaxy On7

Samsung Galaxy On7

• maya

It has pre installed whatsapp?

• kalim

phone display is not good there is no feature in the mobile

aisha, 31 Dec 2015i am planning to buy this phone in january 1 week plzz tell me s... moreI say wait. The k4 is coming.

• Sandeep Patil

Just one word to sum up Brilliant.
My sister got this phone in exchange for Lenovo A706 for 8K.
I myself use Samsung Note 3 Neo.

Its a beautiful phone and can be easily mistaken for Note series.
Although not AMOLED the display is beautiful with great clarity and color reproduction. Videos look amazing and also has good sunlight readability. Auto brightness feature is missed. May be due to cost reduction by omitting light sensor.

RAM seems enough for normal usage. Internal memory of 8GB is less compared to competition but Apps can be moved to SD card.

The phone is thin and fits in your hand nicely.

Battery charger is 1mA instead of 2mA provided for Note series. But the phone uses battery very efficiently. Two days easily with full charge and normal usage.

Samsung is known for its quick GPS.

May not win on paper specs but a practical and good looking phone with 10K budget and good battery life.

Malay, 30 Dec 2015Its camara quality really not good on on 7 ??camera clearity is excellent

• Manav

Please tell me...how to activate haptic feature in galaxy on7??

• Anjaneyulu

All are good in this phone

• R.singh

Gurleen, 28 Dec 2015I bought Samsung galaxy 3 days ago nd it shows some liquid spot ... moreIts a defect

• rohit @ggarwal

On7 is good phone this phone range rs 11000 is very good price this phone feature is best in range

• elahi

chandramohan, 25 Nov 2015this mobile very very very badwhy this not good any reason ???
Tell me about

can anybdy tell me..how to turn on keyboard vibration in galaxy on7???

• anonymoua

whether any pre installed whatsapp?

• VNM

excellent

• aisha

i am planning to buy this phone in january 1 week plzz tell me should i buy this phone or not?

• OP OJHA

No Led Notifications, Camera Quality is also not good.

• Aniruddh

Does it have Notification LED?
I didn't find it in the settings and even never seen it blinking!
I think it doesn't have LED Hardware itself!

Any confirmation please!

• Malay

Its camara quality really not good on on 7 ??

• rohit agnihotri

hi afzal,

battery quality is good but it take a lot of time to get full charged, also camera quality is not so good but its quite ok.

• rohit agnihotri

now after using this phone after 4 days, i am getting touch screen issue and some time my screen become blocked suddenly. i am surprised....