Samsung Galaxy On7

Samsung Galaxy On7

tomar, 20 Nov 2015On7 is bast in camera alsoThnx bro 4 ....i will keep that in mind

• raj verma

Cemra bed display bed

i am planning to buy this phone but someone tell it is a worst phone..plzz tell me is it true or not...& which one is better on7 or j5?

• rony

narry, 22 Nov 2015On7 is better than j5 Dnt purchse j5. My friend baught that cr... moreAre you mentally sick! Lol I'm using j7, lots of people using not any of them piculiar problems in the phone. Don't missguide people.
J5 is better than this, that's why the price of J7 quite higher.

• prati

cheap & best according to budget

honour 4x....is 200 time better then it.

• chandramohan

this mobile very very very bad

I'd suggest that you either get a J5,J7 or M4 Aqua. I think it would be because of the fact the the on 7 only has a TFT display while the J5 and J7 have AMOLED displays. They might be more expensive. But as a user of an M4 Aqua I think that Sony has a nice build quality and overall premiumness feel and performance of the phone. The J7 though has 16 GB Internal Storage with an Octa core chipset. So.... yeah... =D

• muhammed miras

Galaxy on7 is not best

• Sivam

only available through online vry....vry....bad.

outdated TFT screen very bad no true color and battery time low

• FURKAN ANSARI

dudes iwant to buy samsung on7 please suggest me about phone

Anonymous, 23 Nov 2015On7. Brilliant phone. Camera, battery, looks, at a price of just... moreHello,is the secondary camera good for taking selfies ? Pls reply

Anonymous, 23 Nov 2015On7. Brilliant phone. Camera, battery, looks, at a price of just... morehello dr, Am planning to buy this phone, is the camera good n battery long lasting?? wat abt the front camera,, am a selfie lover,so is the front camera also pretty good for taking selfies?

• mick

Ravi sharma, 23 Nov 2015Pls tell me anyone which phone is better (Samsung galaxy o7 &... moregalaxy on 7 best...

On7. Brilliant phone. Camera, battery, looks, at a price of just 10990 bucks. Its jus an amazing phone.

AnonD-468537, 22 Nov 2015I have a query in my mind I'm a brand lover becuase they are st... moreIt does not have light sensor but it does notneven matter that much !! Apart from that right from battery to camera everything is amazing..and no issues yet. Its working very well for me !

• Ravi sharma

Pls tell me anyone which phone is better (Samsung galaxy o7 & Asus zenfone 550kl) pls reply fast

• khaba

Vivo v1 max is best .....good function .....good camera ...all are good .....
Sounds are preety good