Samsung Galaxy On7

Samsung Galaxy On7

• devap19

deepak, 06 Nov 2015which one is better,Samsung A5 or Samsung Galaxy on7 please sugg... moreA5's cost is just due to it's internal memory(16GB ) and RAM (2 GB) and its super AMOLED display, otherwise it hasn't better specs than On7.
On7 has 5.5 inch screen, A5 has 5 inch
On7 has got 3000 mAH battery , A5 has got 2300
On7 has android Lolipop 5.1 and A5 has older Kitkat 4.4
I am sure with On7 you can work with the 1.5 GB RAM which is descent enough and the internal memory 8 GB which is fine too as it has expandable storage

Manickam, 06 Nov 2015I want buying next month This mobile good or bad ? pls reply mego for J7. This has only 8GB storage while J7 has 16GB. this is only quad core and J7 is an Octa core.

• Dwieedz

Manickam, 06 Nov 2015I want buying next month This mobile good or bad ? pls reply meI think what this phone is good

• a

Manickam, 06 Nov 2015I want buying next month This mobile good or bad ? pls reply megoood

Manickam, 06 Nov 2015I want buying next month This mobile good or bad ? pls reply meIdk

msa, 06 Nov 2015it should be 16 gbS

• s raj

• s raj

deepak, 06 Nov 2015which one is better,Samsung A5 or Samsung Galaxy on7 please sugg... moresamsung galaxy j5 has Super amuled display but on7 has Tft display . I used both display Super amuled is better.

• deepak

which one is better,Samsung A5 or Samsung Galaxy on7 please suggest me......

• msa

it should be 16 gb

• Manickam

iamsrii, 05 Nov 2015Yes,the battery is removable.I want buying next month This mobile good or bad ? pls reply me

• A

Which one is better?? Samsung galaxy J7 or Samsung galaxy on7?? Suggest the best one !!!!

• cell guru

moto g3 is best

• Aman

Samsung Need to improve camera and battery Quality

• Ice

Bought one already

• k

AnonD-588, 05 Nov 2015Oh.. my god TFT screen for nowadays ? No one will buy this phone... moreIt's cheaper too. TFT is not a sin on the phone.

• Raje

I want white,,,,,,,,, its awesome phone.............i like it......♥

• shan

How is the loudspeaker sound output ?
In J5 & J7 it was very low.... making it difficult to hear even the ringtones ?
what about On5 and On7 ?