Samsung Galaxy On8

Samsung Galaxy On8

• Az

abhi, 09 Apr 2018dont update if u r not a hardcore gamer.....battery drains ... moreHow u comeback on marshmallows

• Tushar

Its a very good mobile.....I have been using it for 4 years....Except internal memory space feels small due to nowadays huge app sizes.....Otherwise its the best mobile of 2016 year.

• Nahesh

2nd sim network doesn't not work

S . SUDHAKAR, 05 Sep 2018I charge my Samsung A9 pro 2016 using less mA charging cabl... moreSlow charging can result in swelling of the battery

• prayag

is there any method to implement face unlock feature in this device?

abhi, 04 Nov 2018when will samsung galaxy on8 get oreo update?I guess it's Never.
This device was launched back in 2016 and it has already got a major update for upgrading OS (Nougat 7.0)

• abhi

when will samsung galaxy on8 get oreo update?

S . SUDHAKAR, 05 Sep 2018I charge my Samsung A9 pro 2016 using less mA charging cabl... moreNot everyone has all the time in life to charge smartphones, unlike you...
8 freaking hours is way too much...
Might as well start using Pigeons and typewriters...

Kumar, 10 Sep 2018I bought Samsung galaxy on 8 through flipkart. Not yet 1 m... moreIf you have the bill, call Samsung toll free and file a complaint. Go to Samsung authorized service centre at some other place.

• Kumar

I bought Samsung galaxy on 8 through flipkart. Not yet 1 month completed. But Display is gone all of a sudden. Mobile did not fell to the ground or anything happened. When i reached samsung service center for repairing as i thought my warranty will cover it. They said something and asking me 6000 rupees (inr) and told it won't cover in the warranty.
Fraud people. Please anybody know where to complain about it. Please... I could not afford to give 6000 rupees at present . My financial condition is not good enough. I wanted the replacement or repair it . ANybody know any other mailid where i can complain. Please .. Anybody help.

Dhinesh K, 04 Sep 2018Thanks, i will a try..I charge my Samsung A9 pro 2016 using less mA charging cable so that it will take 8 hours for the charge to complete from 10%. Fast charge and charge at high mA will kill the battery's life. I do the same for my Samsung Note 4 also. It will take 3 to 4 hours for full charge from 10%.

• Dhinesh K

S . SUDHAKAR, 04 Sep 2018Install 'galaxy charging current' free app first and observ... moreThanks, i will a try..

DhineshK, 31 Jul 2018In normal mode I charged my mobile; it takes 2 hour and 30 ... moreInstall 'galaxy charging current' free app first and observe the mA at which it is charging. Then if the app works, then purchase 'galaxy charging current pro' app.

• S.Santra

sk, 25 Aug 2018I have the same problem. Then what did you do next??Remove jio sim first ,then on the mobile without sim. Wait for 1 minute. Switch off .Now put the sim in and on mobile. Volte should come. Either backup and reset.

• sk

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2017After updating noughat , VoLTE is not working.. Please gi... moreI have the same problem. Then what did you do next??

abhi, 28 Jul 2018tell the solution to every1In normal mode I charged my mobile; it takes 2 hour and 30 minutes to charge from 5% to 100%. Then I put my mobile to ultra power saving mode then connected charger. Now this time it takes 2 hour and 10 minutes to charge from 5% to 100%.

some tips to save battery:
The following options found in devoloper options.
1. In normal mode I allowed my mobile to run background process up to 4 only.
2. Then I reduced window animation, transition animation, and animator duration to 0.5x speed

Please refer to https://youtu.be/ByPJhuA8l6o

Feel free to post your comments after try these methods..

• abhi

DhineshK, 25 Jul 2018Now I'm using Nougat. If you face slow charging problem let... moretell the solution to every1

Now I'm using Nougat. If you face slow charging problem let me know. I will tell small solution..

• Deepudeep

The On8 is just average in terms of performance. Rest is also taken from other phones. With the processor from J7 2015 and body from J7 2016, only advantage is the screen. The beautiful 1080p sAMOLED display that sets in the heart. Enjoying Movies videos and photos on this one is like heaven. But Gaming? Forget about it. It can play casual games well but graphic intensive games such as asphalt 8 or dead trigger will just lag. General performance and multitasking is OK for casual users but power users, stay away. Battery life is Surprisingly More than 1 Day. Sensors are also a big issue on samsung mid range. Samsung, learn from xiaomi which provides all sensors in the 5A at the price of 5000. And I payed 16,000 for this thing. And the recent On7 Prime is just garbage. Stop fooling customers. A big thumbs down for sensors.

• Kennedy Waikhom

You can update the latest Android version without any doubt.After update your phone is similar to a new phone. Don't believe any rumour .It is a good phone