Samsung Galaxy On8

Samsung Galaxy On8

Please help me my phone do not support other applications like Google+. I can not even send emails.

Sandeep, 19 Apr 2018How u rolled back to marshmallow.please explainFirst of all you have to check your mobiles' Baseband Version. Find through Settings->About Device->Software Info. Then visit https://samsung-firmware.org/ website and download your mobiles' OS. Instructions are also avail in that website. After install please do factory reset and wipe cache. That's all.

• Vijay india

Do.not update

• Sandeep

DhineshK, 17 Apr 2018thanks to all. I updated. And found my mobile was not heat ... moreHow u rolled back to marshmallow.please explain

abhi, 15 Apr 2018upgrade your phone to android 7 dude without any doubt ....... morethanks to all. I updated. And found my mobile was not heat up while downloading and installing nougat. After one hour I had reset due to considerable amount of battery drain. As our well wishers said i done factory reset. After that battery drained little more. So rolled back to Marshmallow. Now it's OK..

Thanks

DhineshK, 06 Apr 2018I yesterday bought On8 which comes with Marshmallow 6.0.1 (... moreDo not update. Stay on marshmallow

DhineshK, 06 Apr 2018I yesterday bought On8 which comes with Marshmallow 6.0.1 (... moreBefore updating your phone save your data then do a factory reset then update. And after updating do another factory reset. The problem of battery is because some people do not do a factory reset.

• abhi

DhineshK, 13 Apr 2018Did you update your mobile to Nougat OS? If you update plea... moreupgrade your phone to android 7 dude without any doubt ..... but i ll advice you have a factory reset after upgrading....... and if u don't like the update....u can get back to marshmallow. Many vedios are there on youtube to downgrade your cellphone.

D.K, 12 Apr 2018jio sim supported in galaxy on 8Did you update your mobile to Nougat OS? If you update please share your experience to me..

• D.K

jio sim supported in galaxy on 8

abhi, 09 Apr 2018dont update if u r not a hardcore gamer.....battery drains ... morePlease tell me, how did you go back to Marshmallow OS and your devices' baseband version..

• DhineshK

S . SUDHAKAR, 10 Apr 2018Please do not believe the negative remarka against this pho... moreI confused of lot of comments here. what to do?

Please do not believe the negative remarka against this phone after upgrading. They are illiterates who do not know.how to operate android phones.

Does On8 support VoLTE on both the SIM (I know only one can be active at a time)?.

• abhi

DhineshK, 06 Apr 2018I yesterday bought On8 which comes with Marshmallow 6.0.1 (... moredont update if u r not a hardcore gamer.....battery drains very fast after update....after using 3-4 months with nougat i came back to marshmallow.....however i missed some new features...but they were not very imprtnt ....getting back to marshmallow ehnanced the battery performace and reduced the charging time.....i am happy with my phone now and ll never upgrade it to android 7

• Abhirup

DhineshK, 07 Apr 2018Thank you Abhirub. In a week I will update my device.You're Welcome.

Abhirup, 07 Apr 2018Do upgrade it without any doubt;You will notice improved ga... moreThank you Abhirub. In a week I will update my device.

• Abhirup

DhineshK, 06 Apr 2018I yesterday bought On8 which comes with Marshmallow 6.0.1 (... moreDo upgrade it without any doubt;You will notice improved gaming performance and lot of new features after the update.By the way this phone is too outdated(LAUNCHED IN 2016) to buy at this time.

I yesterday bought On8 which comes with Marshmallow 6.0.1 (Baseband version J710FNDDU1AQB1). I'm afraid of updating to Nougat OS after reading battery issue opinion here.

My mobile shows update to Nougat OS with baseband version J710FNDDU1BRB2. Please tell me anybody is it really working good or not. Please share your experience briefly..