Samsung Galaxy Pocket Duos S5302

Samsung Galaxy Pocket Duos S5302

i have a problem this mobile not suppert what app and mx video pleyar and other app so not buy this phone it is a warst phone

• hemanta nayak (linep

• jmshaid

yaar its to slow....

• CSReddy

i am reset the my phone
and it is slow and
dial the call after the 30 sec it will go the call

• deepak

Anonymous, 06 Jun 2016My it have a problem.... When i reset it.... Automaticall it can... more ha ha ha... i hve same prblm

My it have a problem.... When i reset it.... Automaticall it cant install whatssapp and network... Pleas help me b'couse i like it

jj, 21 Apr 2016My phone dont install whastapp and ather appsrefused to download whatsapp

• jj

My phone dont install whastapp and ather apps

• Pj

Sir my phone is not switch on and also not detect charger please solve or give me suggestion to remove this problem

• Jishan

Everything is okay but battery is too poor.

sunil, 03 Nov 2015Your mobile is reset and pleystor on and dowonlod whatsup Playstore not work

• Ali khan

Samsung galaxy core prime G360H and galaxy pocket someone know how to stop auto converting mms to sms

• prasant

My son change language satting.in foreion launges

please tell me in english launge.

• sunil

darsan, 14 Jul 2015Wats app is not working in this device y tell meYour mobile is reset and pleystor on and dowonlod whatsup

• sad

i Used Samsung mobile very Good

• bhatia

Kunal , 08 Oct 2015Still i m using these smart phone.....and i found it useless....... morei think..this phone is quite satisfactory acc.to ur pocket...It is easy to use..nd..android applications are good....its touch ..is very good..
overall...i can say..its uses are satisfactory...

• chintu

goood if u hav less apps 10

• Kunal

Still i m using these smart phone.....and i found it useless.....i think its not a android phone its a biggest joke on the name of android.....many problems are arises when i m using it.....according to me its a flop smart phone...finally i m going to buy new smart phone bcoz this phone is not working properly...