Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300

Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300

• eddy

does this phone a camera flash?

little girl, 10 Sep 2012Does this phone have instagram software?hahaha yes it can have instagram but you still need to download it from android market, its free!

• nervs

pls hw can i enable d 3G network

• little girl

Does this phone have instagram software?

• charm

why is it i cant use my cam wen im using skype?

• yashhh

Not Better Than Galaxy Y

• Zaith

Great Phone...!!!! Im loving it

I have bought this yesterday(09.09.12). main thing is High Quality 2MP camera.....noone cant believe this. but its true. it can take challenge against the 5MP camera of Nokia.

ubet..., 08 Sep 2012can we play temple run in this phone galaxy pocket?no you cant :-(

Its a gr8 mob Im luvin it

• Hemal

Really great phone.. i love it very much...
Specially touch and price..
If u plan then buy it..

• Ankush

Does skype support?

• Michael

Does the CamScanner application work on Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300?

• mohit

best phone that one can have in this much low price..and even having more functions than galaxy "Y".
so go for it that the best thing....

• Basio

plz can any one tell me how to disable double tab click on screen for galaxy pocket i didnot want to double click each time i call any one

• knlokesh

Dis is 3g or not but its specifications contains 3g but it having no front cam post the answer

• akram

can any one tell me about the sound quality of call, Mic cause this is one of the main issue to me. I am verymuch choosy about the in call sound quality.

hw can i transfer my contacts from sd card to phone memory.? and can i put a lock on the gallery so it does not open at once. tnx

• ajay mathew

Fathy, 07 Sep 2012Does this phone has proximity sensor ???Yh! It hav.

• ajay mathew

ubet..., 08 Sep 2012can we play temple run in this phone galaxy pocket?Yh! U can., But sometime's U'll face sum lag.