Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300

Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300

please tell what antivirus you use guys!!!

Is it possible to activate vibration by pressing back and menu

• Mckc

Does anybody know if this phone vibrates by pressing back and menu buttons, I can not find how to activate it

• Ginger

Jyoti, 21 Aug 2012Can i read pdf files in this mobile?plz tell me.i want to knowYes dude, you can read pdf files on this device. all you need to do is to install a pdf reader on your ph0ne. .

• Ginger

collo, 22 Aug 2012y is it dat my phone battery get drained les than adayDude maybe there are other running applications that you opened earlier and you did not close the application properly or maybe the brightness of your screen is too bright those are the few reasons why battery drains .

• Ginger

shourav, 22 Aug 2012my GT-S5300 often becomes hanged. can someone help me with this ... moreDude your phone's internal memory is only 3gb right, and maybe the reason why your phone's hang/stick is you installed too much applications into your phone. thats why your phone do not process smoothly and thats why it hangs. try to reduce installing high consuming memory applications like games . .

• no techno fundy

can i whatsapp with the galaxy pocket

• κο

Ahdad, 21 Aug 2012please guys can i watch movies online with my galaxy pocket s5300yes my friend i try it a lot of times.. try it with your own.. the scary movie is good to watch.. it has got special effects and thats great..

• nand

how can i use internet on my pc throug galaxy pocket using data cable?

• vicky

nice phone to use nd it has best features like internal memory in this costt@ pocket

• cheLLe

can i download a picture here from phone to facebook??

• areeba

Plz tel me is this suport all themes ? And is there hanging problem ?

• mecks

Ahdad, 21 Aug 2012please guys can i watch movies online with my galaxy pocket s5300nice phone to use

• shourav

areeba, 21 Aug 2012Why themes are not available for this phone??my GT-S5300 often becomes hanged. can someone help me with this problem ?

• shourav

areeba, 21 Aug 2012Why themes are not available for this phone??ofcourse you can use themes. in Samsung galaxy poket . first install go launcher . then u can use themes

• jawad

Plz go to www.themereflex.com. There are 6 Android themes here. These themes are for Samsung galaxy pocket. Plz go there and download and apply themes on ur galaxy pocket and plz tell me they are working or not?

• yaw

i sometime find difficulty in uploading pictures to whatsapp. what might be the problem?

• ahmed reda

this smart phone is the best it have every thing that the man want and guys u can use themes on it Oo yeah you an so :X

• Siddiqa

mermaid, 16 Aug 2012im wondering wats da difference of dis fone n da galaxy y??? help helpThe difference is that "y" have low memory istead of "pocket" has 3gb and its awseome.. And "pocket" supports flash lite but "Y" does not and "y" have big screen compare to "pocket".. So the winner is "pocket"

• michelle

its a fantastic phne good features tanx mich