Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300

Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300

• sofia

Wiljay, 30 Jul 2015My phone always full but i almost delete all the applications. W... morethis is also my problem. have you fix your phone already? may i know how? thanks

• Anish

My Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 starts vibrating automatically now and then without any
known reason. After searching for a solution, I uninstalled "google play services." . Now the
problem is cured as well as, it is keeping a low ram memory usage during idle state

• majusty

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2015nice phone Good phone nothing wrong with this phone as long as you know how to operate

• ave

go to about phone untick auto update.
go playstore setting untick auto update.

uninstall google play services.

hard reset - press together home button, power button & volume butoon.

i face many probs
but use this steps to solved my probs.

i ihhhvvvvbhhhhh

• AliveTundra

It does that ehen you install google play service. Uninstall google play services then it will stop vibrating

• m

toki, 08 Aug 2015My GP started vibrating too, wonder why, i didnt use it for almo... moreI uninstalled google playstore. Not vibrating anymore. Maybe just luck???

• toki

My GP started vibrating too, wonder why, i didnt use it for almost 2 years. Hard reset doesnt help.

AnonD-426163, 06 Aug 2015i also tried to reformat and factory reset but it is still the s... morehope that they could answer...

ave, 03 Aug 2015my phone is always vibrate. even i format my fone and 2 apps are... morei also tried to reformat and factory reset but it is still the same. still vibrating and the system storage is almost full even I already deleted all the apps.

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2015To unblock the patternyou can use your google account to unblock

• shabby

my phone is also vibrating and the system storage is full even after i reformat and factory reset..

why aren't most questions been unswered

• JL

ave, 03 Aug 2015my phone is always vibrate. even i format my fone and 2 apps are... moreWhy is my phone keep on vibrating? Help please

• ave

my phone is always vibrate. even i format my fone and 2 apps are installed but memory is full. plz help me, what should i do ?

This phone keeps vibrating even after the hard reset. Any solution?

• senn

Why this cellphone.. Is alwayss vibrating.. But i always close the vibrate tones. Why pls help what can i do... Because its disturbing wen i sleep...vibrate always..

AnonD-409495, 23 Jun 2015Really? this is 2011 model Are you from future?Hahaha indeed he must have been from the futute. My mom has this phone like 2 or 3 years but it laggs too much, it's really slow and it breaks her nerves. One positive is the great durability it has. It made her so mad she tossed it on walls and the floor but the phone won't get any significant damage.

• HelpImDesperate

My problem is it keeps on vibrating randomly. I tried to reset it and nothings happened. What should I do?

• Wiljay

My phone always full but i almost delete all the applications. What can i do please help