Samsung Galaxy S10+

Samsung Galaxy S10+

• Maggi

Shanki, 4 hours agoI am from India and I have updated to Android 10. Improvements s... moreMy apologies. I thought you posted to me. Again sorry.

• Maggi

Shanki, 4 hours agoI am from India and I have updated to Android 10. Improvements s... moreI have the update on pause. The reason is I'm worried my paid themes wont work.

• Maggi

Shanki, 4 hours agoI am from India and I have updated to Android 10. Improvements s... moreThank you for replying. Can you post and tell me are paid themes working or free themes from store working ok?

Thanks.

• Shanki

Kent, 05 Dec 2019Anyone who upgraded to android 10? How's the battery life and ar... moreI am from India and I have updated to Android 10. Improvements seen in battery,finger print recognition, UI .No issues so far after i updated it 30 hrs ago...

• Maggi

Has anybody upgraded to android 10 on this forum? If there is anyone can you please let us know that everything is working fine?

• Kent

Anyone who upgraded to android 10? How's the battery life and are there any significant or noticeable performance issues or optimizations?

Maggi, 04 Dec 2019I do apologise. It was meant for Anonymous. I do have the theme ... moreNo issues.

• Maggi

Azo, 04 Dec 2019First @Maggi I am not anonymous, my name is @Azo, Second I saw t... moreThank you for your advice.

• Maggi

Azo, 04 Dec 2019First @Maggi I am not anonymous, my name is @Azo, Second I saw t... moreI do apologise. It was meant for Anonymous. I do have the theme park app which I got today. But I would rather be able to use my paid themes from store. I was trying it out. But it doesnt theme everything. So il wait before downloading android 10.

Once again I do apologise.

Maggi, 04 Dec 2019Hi Anonymous. I installed theme park. It's great expect keyboar... moreFirst @Maggi I am not anonymous, my name is @Azo, Second I saw the headline that Samsung have launched a new theme app named "Theme Park" as you previously mention that you want your good themes from Samsung and want Samsung paid themes to work on Android 10 so I presumed this was the option for you at first of if you would not have Brought the paid apps, so I told you to check it out and you did, from my side I only can guide you with this option as in our region "PAK" the app is not supported which works with good lock so I can just say to try it, you can search Google or reply here to see if anyone helps you in the app that you are looking for, for now this app let's you choose better themes better than paid ones also so keep discovering and searching you will find want you are looking for.

• Maggi

Azo, 03 Dec 2019You should have waited as Samsung now have it's own theme app kn... moreHi Anonymous. I installed theme park. It's great expect keyboard or contacts and settings not the same colour or message not same colour. But chats are right colour along with notification panel. I wonder if theres a way to make the theme all the same colour?

• Maggi

Azo, 03 Dec 2019You should have waited as Samsung now have it's own theme app kn... moreHi Anonymous. When will s10 plus get theme park? Does it come with android 10 update? I watch video of it and it looks good. I would like that feature.

Maggi, 04 Dec 2019Thank you for keeping me updated about the features on Android 1... moreYou’re welcome Maggi just download the update actually update are good and there’s noticeable overall performance improvement :).

• Maggi

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2019Hope so.Thank you for keeping me updated about the features on Android 10. Really Appreciated it:)

Azo, 03 Dec 2019You should have waited as Samsung now have it's own theme app kn... moreWhere i can find it ?

Maggi, 04 Dec 2019Maybe they will send update out to fix auto fill services problem. Hope so.

Maggi, 04 Dec 2019Hi Anonymous. No diff ringtones added then. I just use ringtone... moreYeah know that. But want Samsung to add some good ringtones even pixel has better ringtones than galaxy and note.

• Maggi

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2019It depends some themes might have some issues!. The thing that S... moreMaybe they will send update out to fix auto fill services problem.

• Maggi

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2019You’re welcome enjoy there’s too many new themes just wish if ... moreHi Anonymous. No diff ringtones added then. I just use ringtones from zedge that I downloaded.

Maggi, 04 Dec 2019Sorry. Free themes from themes store work fine you said? If the ... moreIt depends some themes might have some issues!. The thing that Samsung didn’t fixed even with android 10 is auto fill services still crash since Android pie.