Samsung Galaxy S10+

Samsung Galaxy S10+

• Maggi

junejo46726, 16 hours agoPlease suggest me what should I buy. S10 plus P30 proS10+ .Display to Performance and battery is very good. Just compare the two and then decide.

junejo46726, 16 hours agoPlease suggest me what should I buy. S10 plus P30 proEach phone have its own advantages; if you want good battery and Cameras go for p30 pro and if you want Rich features with best Display go for S10 plus.

Please suggest me what should I buy.
S10 plus
P30 pro

MK, 11 Oct 2019Pros: Good main camera. Decent battery. Rich functionality. Co... moreSound is as rich as good. I ditchy earphone for it. So sweet sound I love it when I listen to folk music. Take your phone back to the store.. S10 plus Is a great phone generally.

nothing wrong with my speaker.. sound is good and rich.

• Maggi

[deleted post]What phone is bad? And fake? Not s10+.

• Maggi

MK, 11 Oct 2019Pros: Good main camera. Decent battery. Rich functionality. Co... moreSound is great on speaker. Maybe you should take it to service centre.

• MK

Pros: Good main camera. Decent battery. Rich functionality.
Cons: Not reliable, very poor sound on speaker, Glitchy, a bit expensive.

S10+ new owner, 09 Oct 2019Greetings, would like to ask if any of you tried the UV activate... moreHello. IMO, IQ Shield Screen Protector Compatible with the s10plus is the best. I use it and it's been on my phone for over 3months now and it's been great. Works great with fingerprint, and Compatible with most cases and no bubbles.Lastly I got it from Amazon. Give it a shot.

Maggi, 08 Oct 2019Hi. The update was Just for security. Nothing else. Im from UK. Okay. Thank you Maggi.

• Maggi

S10+ new owner, 09 Oct 2019Greetings, would like to ask if any of you tried the UV activate... moreIsorry. Ive never tried it. Look it up in youtube to find some information on it.

Maggi, 07 Oct 2019Only US and Canada have fm radio. China and Hongkong variants do have fm radio too.

• S10+ new owner

Greetings, would like to ask if any of you tried the UV activated tempered glass protector? My screen protector got bubles on one side, I think because the plastic was bent due to pressure in the pocket with coins I think. Is the tempered glass ok and does is affect the fingerprint reader? thanks

• Maggi

Androidaddict28, 08 Oct 2019Dear Maggi. Tell us the content of the new update. I am still on... moreYou should check manually in settings - software update. Thats how i got it.

• Maggi

Androidaddict28, 08 Oct 2019Dear Maggi. Tell us the content of the new update. I am still on... moreIt was only 114.16 mb.. very small.update.

• Maggi

Androidaddict28, 08 Oct 2019Dear Maggi. Tell us the content of the new update. I am still on... moreHi. The update was Just for security. Nothing else. Im from UK.

Maggi, 08 Oct 2019Thats good you got it to. Dear Maggi. Tell us the content of the new update. I am still on September update. Lastly what part of the world are you from?

• Maggi

SaFiePace, 08 Oct 2019Me tooThats good you got it to.

Maggi, 08 Oct 2019Just received 1st october security update 114.16 mb. Anyone el... moreMe too

• Maggi

Just received 1st october security update 114.16 mb. Anyone else got it?