Samsung Galaxy S10+

Samsung Galaxy S10+

apu daily, 4 hours agoi do it all the time, i find it makes the battery live longer. i... more14 months for a phone that's barely a year old?

• 20 minutes ago
  • Nu6

apu daily, 4 hours agoi do it all the time, i find it makes the battery live longer. i... moreOnce every 14 months???

• apu daily

Maggi, 02 Jan 2020Hi sam799. 20% to 100%. I charge mine from 20% to 100% . Dont l... morei do it all the time, i find it makes the battery live longer. i only change it once every 14 months now

Super Presh, 18 Jan 2020In your opinion which colour of this phone is the best ?Color is a personal preference, I chose the Prism Green as it looked something different & appealing (I had used a lot of black/white phones) although there are lots of colors mentioned here for the S10+ but they aren't easily available.

• Maggi

Randy, 17 Jan 2020I have two options of buying new phone, samsung s10+ and iphone ... moreHi I would say in terms of performance, display battery life etc I would suggest s10 plus. I can't comment on iPhone as I would never use one. I personally think android is better. But that's just my opinion. Good luck in which ever phone you choose:-)

• Maggi

Super Presh, 18 Jan 2020In your opinion which colour of this phone is the best ?It depends what colour you prefer. Prism white or Prism green. I have the white which changes different colours in lighting conditions. I personally would suggest Prism white. Like I've posted many times each person has their own preferences and personal choices that they like in terms of colour of phone and of course phones. Good luck in whichever colour you choose:-)

Super Presh, 18 Jan 2020In your opinion which colour of this phone is the best ?Prism Green ^_^

In your opinion which colour of this phone is the best ?

Randy, 17 Jan 2020I have two options of buying new phone, samsung s10+ and iphone ... moreDepends on your preference ios or android?? S10+ having android has better screen quality than apple, better battery life, sd card slot, impressive triple camera set up, while the apple 11 has one the best chipset for any apple phone till date.

Zhinler, 17 Jan 2020Hi Maggi,thank you.Hi Zhinler. Glad I could help:-)

• Randy

I have two options of buying new phone, samsung s10+ and iphone 11, which should i go for?

Maggi, 17 Jan 2020Hi welcome to forum. The battery takes a while to be calibrated ... moreHi Maggi,thank you.

• Maggi

Zhinler, 16 Jan 2020Hi everybody.I m using the S10+ for about 2 days.Everything look... moreHi welcome to forum. The battery takes a while to be calibrated properly. Needs a few charges and discharges before it reaches optimum performance.

scorpio, 17 Jan 2020How many hours are you talking about for your battery loss. Is i... moreAbout 3 hours.

• scorpio

Zhinler, 16 Jan 2020Hi everybody.I m using the S10+ for about 2 days.Everything look... moreHow many hours are you talking about for your battery loss. Is it 6 hours, 7 hours, 8 hours?

Azo, 16 Jan 2020Ok for overnight battery drain my S10+ drains only 3% without Wi... moreYeah, for me it goes down between 3-4% from night till morning which I think is normal.

• Maggi

scorpio, 16 Jan 2020Hi Maggi that. I am with Telstra in Australia. I tried using you... moreHi scorpio. I thought it wouldn't. Only works in uk. But your network provider might support it.

• NICKisName

Do you think the price would decreased?
Btw i'm using j7core i want to upgrade.

Azo, 16 Jan 2020Ok for overnight battery drain my S10+ drains only 3% without Wi... moreOk,thanks a lot.I will check

Zhinler, 16 Jan 2020Yes,I m talking about overnight draining ,using the phone by day... moreOk for overnight battery drain my S10+ drains only 3% without Wifi so if it is draining 4% then it is fine, charge it to 100% and drain down to 1% and check your usage you will know about your battery life from settings, device care and there you will see battery.