Samsung Galaxy S10+

Samsung Galaxy S10+

Azo, 15 hours agoYou cannot compare ROG phone 2 with S10+ as their battery c... moreI do understand the battery capacity is different for both S10 plus and ROG 2. However performing similar tasks in exactly similar conditions, for example, browsing a webpage for 5 mins, drains 1% battery in S10 plus whereas on ROG 2 it takes 7-8 mins to drain 1%. Optimization and the processor differences might be the issue. However am happy in general to get a decent SOT.

• 55 minutes ago
  • u15
  • Maggi

Anonymus, 13 hours agoYes, I am worried. That's first UI 2.1 update as you s... moreAnonymous i forgot to mention, what do you mean by newer versions ? Do you mean updates after 2.1 ? It has been out 4 mouths. There has been security updates with stabilty for different things after that. When did you first receive this big update? Was it just recently? Weeks? Month?

• Maggi

Anonymus, 13 hours agoYes, I am worried. That's first UI 2.1 update as you s... moreAnonymous. I can honestly give you my own personal.opinon and experience on 2.1. I truly have not had any problem since I downloaded it which I got on April i believe. It came with extra features. It was big update as you know. You will have to install it sometime as you won't receive monthly updates by pausing it. My advice to you is to install it. But it has to be your choice at the end of the day to take the advice. Whether you install it now or later won't make any difference to be honest. I personally didn't think twice about updating to 2.1. I was glad to get it because of the extra features and everything was fine. Mine is running smooth.

• Anonymus

Maggi, 17 hours agoHi Anonymous. That big update you have is if I'm corr... moreYes, I am worried. That's first UI 2.1 update as you said. I can't see if I have newer versions because I can choose " Install now" or "schedule it". I would like to have stable version. Any advice? Thanks.

Entropy, 16 hours agoHi Maggi, Scorpio, so I reset the phone and now it works ve... moreYou cannot compare ROG phone 2 with S10+ as their battery capacity is different and software is different, there are many factors which are involved in optimizing of battery life, although if you compare it with Note 10+ or S20 then S10+ has much better battery life but if you compare it with S20 plus then it's not better and thats where optimization plays its role.

• Maggi

Entropy, 16 hours agoHi Maggi, Scorpio, so I reset the phone and now it works ve... moreHi Entropy. Im glad to hear that it has improved for you:)

Maggi, 30 Jul 2020Good to hear. Some get it earlier than others. It depends ... moreHi Maggi, Scorpio, so I reset the phone and now it works very well. I get a decent 4.30-5 hrs SOT on 4G/LTE and 6 hrs on Wifi. I am happy with this. However the first 10% drains pretty fast from 100% to 90% after using only about 15-20 mins. Am not sure why? Below 90% it performs very well till 20% and the SOT is about 4 hrs in this time. Although the standby drain has reduced, its still not on-par with my Snapdragon 855 Rog 2, However, overall I am pretty satisfied and the phone now lasts almost 24 hrs.

• Maggi

Anonymus, 17 hours agoMaggi which version of update doesn't have bugs? July ... moreHi Anonymous. That big update you have is if I'm correct UI 2.I update I think? .... I got two updates on June. One was security and the other was for camera and wifi improvements and touch screen response. July was security. No added features. August was for stabilty for camera and wifi and security. As for bugs I honestly didn't have any. Are you worried about installing it?

• Anonymus

Maggi, 19 hours agoI just received 1st August security update. It includes s... moreMaggi which version of update doesn't have bugs? July or August? I have 1770MBs update shown in settings.

Maggi, 17 hours agoSuper Presh. You won't get a true answer. Best not to... moreScroll back down and read my answer. You can look up all the numbers yourself. Some people just don't ignore getting scammed per se.

• Maggi

Super Presh, 03 Aug 2020I also have Exynos S10 Plus Prism Green 128GB version and I... moreSuper Presh. You won't get a true answer. Best not to ask why. As long as you have no problems no need to worry.

• Maggi

Anon, 19 hours agoEveryone talks bad about Exynox. Truth be told I have bee u... moreI totally agree with your comment.

• Maggi

I just received 1st August security update. It includes stabilty in camera improved and wifi connectivity stabilty improved. 239.20mb. Anyone else get it?

• Anon

Everyone talks bad about Exynox. Truth be told I have bee using the exynox Version since the days of S7edge down to s9 and now S10+ all exynos. I never seen anything wrong with exynos. People literally hate them for nothing. If you ask them why they hate it, they got no good answer. S10+ either exynox or SD is a great device up till this moment I still chose it over s20 series. It's a complete device. No cap!

• Maggi

Ankitm, 02 Aug 2020I have a ceremic black s10+ and it looks stunning vs the no... moreYeah. Ceramic black is nice. I have the prism white s10 plus which is nice. Prism green is nice to. Each person has thier own personal.choice in colours.

Super Presh, 03 Aug 2020I also have Exynos S10 Plus Prism Green 128GB version and I... moreExynos has higher voltage at the same clock speeds and with the 9820 overall lower maximum frequencies. Maybe you have heard of Google.com ?

Maggi, 02 Aug 2020Hi Super Presh. I've Exynos model and its good. No pro... moreI also have Exynos S10 Plus Prism Green 128GB version and I don't have issues with it. I cannot compare it with SD version because I don't have SD version and I don't know anybody that has it. The poster told someone to avoid Exynos that's why I asked him/her Why? I needed an explanation why he's advising against Exynos but he didn't give any.

• Scorpio

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2020Because Exynos. Do you need a drawing too?Very scientific analysis. That explains everything. I am totally convinced..... NOT!!!! Do you even have this phone?

• Maggi

Super Presh, 02 Aug 2020Why?Hi Super Presh. I've Exynos model and its good. No problems at all. From performance to battery etc everything great. Some ppl like Exynos. Some like SD. I go by own own choice. I dont listen to others. There are loads of users here using this model and have no problems which is good. Go by your own instinct and you won't go wrong:).

• Anonymus

Israelbaba, 31 Jul 2020Guys I need your advice on which one to buy between S10 plu... moreI have ceramic black 1TB with nice looking gray mirror finish. Caramic is more durrable on drops than glass. Ceramic white is not flushy and has rosegold frame but Prism white has blueish shinny tone. Ceramic one comes in 8GB/512GB and 12GB/1TB configurations. Prism comes in 8GB/128GB and rarely in 8GB/512GB. Prism Black is more like dark blue than black and most common option.
You can see those colour options here starting with ceramics on the left: