Samsung Galaxy S10+

Samsung Galaxy S10+

Probably my last time using a Samsung phone. They deliberately slow down phones it seems.

Did anyone got march update?

• Mohd Ashraf

I want samsung galaxy s10+

• Maggi

Mr. Hold, 23 Mar 2020S10 plus or huawei p30 pro. Opinions plsPersonally I.would say s10 plus. I'm not a fan of Hauwie phones. I find they are not as good as samsung. Just compare the two and then decide.

• Amphibiousdoggo

Mr. Hold, 23 Mar 2020S10 plus or huawei p30 pro. Opinions plsPersonally I'd choose an S10+ because
a. OneUI is easier to use/get used to
b. I still used wired headphones
c. Huawei is in a tough place rn
d. Though the P30 Pro has a better camera, Samsung can improve with upcoming updates

• Mr. Hold

S10 plus or huawei p30 pro. Opinions pls

• Maggi

enuma, 17 Mar 2020Maggi, thanks, that's what I'm using now, but most unfortunately... moreenuma. Smart alert only works when phone is locked which will vibrate when you pick it up for missed messages and missed calls .

enuma, 17 Mar 2020Maggi, thanks, that's what I'm using now, but most unfortunately... moreVibration sensitivity turned up?

Maggi, 16 Mar 2020Hi enuma. Yes. Turning on dark mode will allow the phone to co... moreMaggi, thanks, that's what I'm using now, but most unfortunately my smart alert is still not working. dont know why, can you figure out any reason why it's not working?

• Maggi

enuma, 16 Mar 2020Maggi, please using dark mode does it have any positive effect o... moreHi enuma. Yes. Turning on dark mode will allow the phone to conserve the battery charge so you can get more use out of your phone.

Maggi, 15 Mar 2020Hi enuma. Smart alert feature vibrates when phone is face down. Maggi, please using dark mode does it have any positive effect on the battery?

Maggi, 15 Mar 2020Hi enuma. Smart alert feature vibrates when phone is face down. OK thanks dear!

Quick questions: Does the fingerprint sensor work with dry hands, for example after washing? And how much screen-on time do you get with the Exynos version?

• Maggi

enuma, 15 Mar 2020Maggi happy Sunday! Please my smart alert does not work, even wh... moreHi enuma. Smart alert feature vibrates when phone is face down.

• Maggi

enuma, 15 Mar 2020Maggi happy Sunday! Please my smart alert does not work, even wh... moreHi enuma. Go into message settings and you can turn vibrate on there as well.

• Maggi

enuma, 15 Mar 2020Maggi happy Sunday! Please my smart alert does not work, even wh... moreHi enuma. Happy sunday to you. Go into settings . Then into sounds and scroll down and press on smart alert. When there make sure its turned on.

Maggi, 14 Mar 2020Was just reading that s10 plus, s10 , note 10 will be getting t... moreMaggi happy Sunday! Please my smart alert does not work, even when I have activated it. But when I get a message or missed call, my phone does not vibrate when I pick it up. Please where do I turn vibration on? Is there any where to turn vibration on? Thank you as I patiently wait for ur reply!

Maggi, 14 Mar 2020Was just reading that s10 plus, s10 , note 10 will be getting t... moreGreat than! Please Maggi, using dark mode does it have any advantages on the battery? I'm using now, though seems to be enjoying it! Thanks sweetie! ❤️ ❤️

• huawei lov

at the moment, I think this is the smartest choice for me, but the charging time is so damn slowwwwwww

• Maggi

Was just reading that s10 plus, s10 , note 10 will be getting the one UI 2.1 update soon. It will have the features of changing chats colour in messages and putting diff wallpaper in messages to. Reminds me of note 1 that had that feature. Seems samsung are rewinding back with that feature.