Samsung Galaxy S10+

Samsung Galaxy S10+

• Maggi

Ben, 12 Sep 2019Its been 24 hours since my comment has not been posted which is ... moreThat was in setrings in music player on my s7 edge. But like i said i gave mine away last year after owning it for 11 months .

• Maggi

Ben, 12 Sep 2019Its been 24 hours since my comment has not been posted which is ... moreHeres a link to show you . In this video my s7 edge had that.

Watch "How to turn on edge lighting on samsung music S8+ *No root" on YouTube

• Maggi

Ben, 11 Sep 2019Well guess what, I still have S7 Edge with Oreo update 8.0.0 and... moreGo into samsung music player. Then settings. Scroll down to edge lighting. Look up how to turn on edge lighthing on samsung music player on s8+ . In youtube. It had that setting on my s7 edge. But i gave mine away unfortunally.

• Ben

Maggi, 11 Sep 2019The edge lighting was in settngs in samsung music player but no... moreIts been 24 hours since my comment has not been posted which is really an interesting thing anyways I'll ask that question again as you said that S7 edge supported edge lighting while playing song on samsung music player while we have Android oreo 8.0.0 update, I have s7 edge with oreo and I usually don't use samsung player for music just to see the edge lighting I downloaded that, I checked all the settings of edgelighting and music player settings but there were no such option of edgelighting in music player.

• Ben

Maggi, 11 Sep 2019The edge lighting was in settngs in samsung music player but no... moreWell guess what, I still have S7 Edge with Oreo update 8.0.0 and I had my August update as well. So can you please tell me how it is done because I never tried before..

• Maggi

Ben , 11 Sep 2019I didn't get your point about using edge lighting on Samsung mus... moreThe edge lighting was in settngs in samsung music player but not anymore .pie update done away with that feature. My mate has s7 edge on oreo and she uses that feature.

• Maggi

Ben , 11 Sep 2019I didn't get your point about using edge lighting on Samsung mus... moreWhen on oreo on s7 edge it supported edge lighting while playing each song. But tafter pie update samsung music player doesnt support it anymore.

• Ben

Maggi, 11 Sep 2019Hi ben. Thanks for replying. Yeah thats happened to me on forum... moreI didn't get your point about using edge lighting on Samsung music player, Can you please brief me on that ? Thank you :)

• Ben

Maggi let me make this clear again that there is already an EdgeLighting is given in your settings where you can customize your effects and lights of edge screen for particular apps. Secondly, if you want more effects on your edge screen and camera cut out then there are some apps which I mentioned before I.e. Edgelighting + (Galaxy Store), Always on edge (Play store) and Energy ring (Play store). However apps like always on edge and energy ring may drain your battery coz it's a third party app but EdgeLighting + is a Samsung's own app and its available on galaxy store.

• Maggi

Ben, 10 Sep 2019Supp maggi, hope you doing good, yes there is a feature were you... moreSorry Ben. Just read your comment about edge lighting apps on playstore.i will check them out. Thanks:)

• Maggi

Ben , 10 Sep 2019But i guess always on edge app may drain your battery so I recom... moreHi ben. Thanks for replying. Yeah thats happened to me on forum. Sometimes takes a while for comments to show up Ive always used edge lighting. I use it on my s9 plus So far its not draining my battery. I like it for mgs , calls and emails as theres no led notifaction on s10+ i wish they would bring back edge lighting in samsung music player. I liked that feature while listening to music:)

• Ben

Maggi, 10 Sep 2019Found that feature in edge lighting. I usually use glitter effec... moreActually I replied to your comment on effects on edge lighting but I guess admin didn't posted my comment yet hope it will be posted soon.

• Ben

Maggi, 10 Sep 2019Found that feature in edge lighting. I usually use glitter effec... moreHope you're really satisfied If not then let me know:)

• Maggi

Found that feature in edge lighting. I usually use glitter effect. But if i change to bubble effect i can add diff colours to messages, email etc.

• Ben

Maggi, 10 Sep 2019Hi Ben. I watched a video and In edge lighting you can set di... moreBut i guess always on edge app may drain your battery so I recommend you to choose edgelighting + app by Samsung it's not a third party app unlike AOE, so try and let me know..

• Ben

Maggi, 10 Sep 2019Hi Ben. I watched a video and In edge lighting you can set di... moreSupp maggi, hope you doing good, yes there is a feature were you can customize your edgelighting and lighting effects as well plus you can also utilize the front camera ring for your notifications and as an battery indicator, you can download the app named always on edge(play store) and energy ring(play store) and if you want some extra edge effects you can download Edgelighting + on galaxy store.

• Maggi

Ben, 09 Sep 2019I got your both replies maggi, I feel all three security options... moreI hope that feature is in with sep update. It would be very useful. S7 edge is already on sept update. Yet s9 plus and s10 plus still on august....

• Maggi

Apple User, 09 Sep 2019I read it on some article, i'll try to find it and link it here.... moreHi Apple user. Do you have that feature in edge lighting diff colours for diff apps?

• Maggi

Ben, 09 Sep 2019I got your both replies maggi, I feel all three security options... moreHi Ben. I watched a video and In edge lighting you can set diff colours for calls , messages etc. But i dont thave that in mine. I only width, duration, and diff lighting effects. Do you have that?

• Maggi

Ben, 09 Sep 2019I got your both replies maggi, I feel all three security options... moreYeah. I agree with your comment:)