Samsung Galaxy S10+

Samsung Galaxy S10+

• Maggi

SaFiePace, 24 Dec 2019Sometimes my phone does not charge 100%.It stops charging at 97%... moreThe battery takes a while to be calibrated properly. Needs a few. charges and discharges before it reaches optimum performance.

• Maggi

SaFiePace, 24 Dec 2019Sometimes my phone does not charge 100%.It stops charging at 97%... moreHi no dont have that problem. Restart your phone and check it again. It should charge to 100%. Removie your charging cable and then insert it again. See how that goes.

SaFiePace, 24 Dec 2019Sometimes my phone does not charge 100%.It stops charging at 97%... moreDon't charge your phone to 100%, narrow it down between 94 to 97% as on 100% charger and battery starts to fuse out.

Sometimes my phone does not charge 100%.It stops charging at 97% or 95%.
Does anyone have this problem?

TJM, 24 Dec 2019I currently own the A50 and the fingerprint sensor is utter tras... moreFinger sensor is way better than A50/A70. I had used the A50 before & I know how hard it was to get it right.

• TJM

I currently own the A50 and the fingerprint sensor is utter trash. It can't read dry fingers e.g. after washing your hands.

Does the ultrasonic fingerprint sensor on the S10 series suffer the same problem? The only thing holding me back from the S10+ is the fingerprint sensor.

Maggi, 23 Dec 2019Hi sam799. Great to hear you got s10 plus. Also it's good you go... moreThanks Maggi: -) I'm really happy with this phone, still a lot to explore. I was really confused between this & Note 10 at the store but finally bought the S10+ & it's a better phone, the screen is really stunning!!

Maggi, 19 Dec 2019Hi. . If your worried about your screen getting scratched then y... moreIm thinking to install one. But i cannot find a good brand here in my country yet. Yeah already removed the preinstaled one after it got scratched like 2 weeks into using

Acquired this phone about a couple of weeks and updated to android 10. Battery and interface improved and very smoothy. About battery you should turn on the Accidental touch protection and put the screen time about 15 seconds.

The only issue I find in this device is with the LTE connection, too weak and sometimes doesn´t load info very quickly and when you change to 3G network it takes a little while to connect. This issue will be solved via update, I suppose.

• Maggi

Sam799, 23 Dec 2019Finally I bought my S10+ (prism green) today & also got some... moreHi sam799. Great to hear you got s10 plus. Also it's good you got android 10:)

Finally I bought my S10+ (prism green) today & also got some accessories along with it like UAG flip case, tempered glass with a round cut out at the bottom for finger scan. Immediately got a 1392 updated for one 1.1 UI and after that another one for over 1930 MB for Android 10. Right now it's on charging & getting updated, really really excited to have it :-D

• Pajo

Hi everyone,
the S10+ is one hell of a phone. Fast, reliable, simple great.

However, in the past month or so, i had telephone issues. People couldn't hear me clear, they said i sound like im passing trough a tunnel.

After it got updated to android 10, the problem disappeared for a brief period of time. After couple of days, I saw that bixby got updated, and voila, problem appears again. Does anyone has the same issue? May be or may be not bixby, even tho it seems like it. If i force close it, and uninstall updates it works again, but only for a short time. I need solution, even tho the phone is great, I cannot use it as a PHONE, rather than as a computer.

• Maggi

Androidaddict28, 19 Dec 2019Maggi was trying to help you after all she's not getting paid fo... moreThanks Androidaddict28. No worries:)

• Maggi

Sam799, 22 Dec 2019Thanks Maggi :-)Your welcome sam799:)

Maggi, 21 Dec 2019Wise choice sam799:) Thanks Maggi :-)

• Maggi

Sam799, 21 Dec 2019Thanks Maggi! S10+ it is..will get it soon.Wise choice sam799:)

• sami

Hi, I just waiting to purchase S10+.i have lot of doubts. please help me.

1. if I purchase US version. Can I use it on United Arab emirates?
2. if I purchase Canada version. Can I use on United Arab emirates?
3. Is this dual sim support in US and Canada versions?

Maggi, 21 Dec 2019Hi sam799. My advice buy s10 plus. It's got some of note 10 feat... moreThanks Maggi! S10+ it is..will get it soon.

• neeraj

love the android 10 nd the new ui on my s10 plus...

• Maggi

Sam799, 21 Dec 2019I was torn between Note 10 & S10 but now I'm gonna buy the S... moreHi sam799. My advice buy s10 plus. It's got some of note 10 features. The display is great. From performance to, battery is good. I like a larger screen to. I was a fan of note series. But I switched to a series and haven't regretted it. Even though its large screen it feels lighter in hand. And with Android 10 it's even better. Listening to music is great. Sound is amazing.