Samsung Galaxy S10

Samsung Galaxy S10

• SungSam

Very bad battery life unfortunately, works well otherwise using snapdragon 855 version with Android 11.

• Tony

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2021who are you talking to? The guy in the video

Very, very, very bad battery.

• sot

scorpio, 06 Sep 2021Foolish decision. There is absolutely nothing wrong with ex... moreSOT of this phone is pure dissaster...3...max 4hrs..

• scorpio

Sohrab, 04 Sep 2021A shopkeeper had sold me a dubious S10, thankfully I return... moreFoolish decision. There is absolutely nothing wrong with exynos versions. I have had my s10 for almost 2 years and it is an amazing phone. Don't believe everything you read.

A shopkeeper had sold me a dubious S10, thankfully I returned it back to him, it had S10 written on its back which is on the variants with Snapdragon chipset, but when I checked it turned out to be Exynos. What could have been fishy in that phone? I still can't get it.

My dream Phone🤩

Sana, 20 Aug 2021You mean S10 is better is better then S10 plus How much p... morewho are you talking to?

• Sana

SamAckaueu, 26 Jul 2021Backmarket.com has S20 Refurbs.You mean S10 is better is better then S10 plus
How much price it will be in Pakistan S10 plus

Niele, 11 Jul 2021Need a new phone and right now I'm between an S10 or S... moreIf asking me just buy s10 is good already
For daily and performance s10 already more than enough.
But the most important that s10 superior than s20 is got pulse oximetry sensor that can measure oxygen in your blood. Nowadays since convid-19 the sensor build in the phone is very handful. Latest phone don't have this function any more.(sorry not familiar other branding if have this function too)

• Touijar

deniscerri, 17 Jul 2021How is the battery life on this device? I heard alot of peo... moreYea i agree. I got the exynos version and the battery is really awful. The phone gets hot really fast and that's kinda annoying. Even for normal usage the battery keeps draining

• SamAckaueu

Niele, 11 Jul 2021Need a new phone and right now I'm between an S10 or S... moreBackmarket.com has S20 Refurbs.

deniscerri, 26 Jul 2021Wrong. Look https://imgur.com/a/03aEm52It shows "virtual proximity sensor" in the device test menu, so you'd have to cover the top part of the display completely for that to work. Same thing with the light sensor (but uses front camera for brightness adjustments)

Minu, 14 Apr 2021Random but true fact: the S10 series are the first flagship... moreWrong. Look

• Faizy

Can Anyone Tell me , What's the Best Phone ? S10 or Reno 5 ?

• Vesa

I have been using S10 since May or June 2020 as my work phone -- in Europe, so probably the Exynos version. The biggest annoyance for me has been the fingerprint scanner. I nowadays use face recognition, which opens the phone fast, except when using an anti-corona mask :-)
Battery has been fine for me, but then again I use the phone with a minimalist attitude of sorts: Always try to switch off the services I don't use (such as Bluetooth, often location) and practically always keeping a power saving mode enabled. I rarely play games.

How is the battery life on this device? I heard alot of people say that the battery is not good and it drains alot, even on standby.
These are coming from the exynos users.
I can only buy that version, not the snapdragon.

• Atoba

Heex, 16 Jul 2021For the long run always get a flagship, doesn't matter... moreThanks for your guide

• Heex

deniscerri, 15 Jul 2021Hey everyone. I am planning to get a new phone and i can�... moreFor the long run always get a flagship, doesn't matter if it's from 2 years ago it will keep working like a champ longer because of the better processor. S10 is the best option here.

Niele, 11 Jul 2021Need a new phone and right now I'm between an S10 or S... moreS10 is a good phone. If you care about updates and want android 13. Then get s20.
S10 will only get android 12.

But if ur fine with that, s10 is poweful enough imho.