Samsung Galaxy S10

Samsung Galaxy S10

• Imran

Hello, which is better samsung s10 or one plus 8?? Need some opinion

• Jjokemute

gch21, 30 Jun 2020Is it still worth to buy in 2020?Yes it is and still greater than most phones now
Awesome screen awesome camera long lasting battery life ...capable of handling awsime games on high graphics like asphalt 9 ..you won't be disappointed at all and incase your wondering yes its water proof 100%

• scorpio

JohnnyB, 03 Jul 2020Help please, What should I buy, this device or Lg G8s. Than... mores10 without doubt.

• asfiq

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2020Got green screen just after slightly a year. Had to replace... more1.rest your phone
2.Keep it in safe mode for 4-6 hour
3. Hope problem will be solved

I faced the same problem. that is how I fix that

• James

Edgar, 03 Jul 2020Is it water proof? Yes, it is. I have taken couple of swimming pictures with it

New user, 24 Jun 2020I do charge mine 3-4 times a day :( I'm not a heavy user... moreCharging from 50% often may wear the battery faster. If you want battery to last long, then charge it when come to 15% - 10% and upto 80% - 85% only. You may find the reason and Lithium battery care details in google.

• oh my god

Edgar, 03 Jul 2020Is it water proof? no phone is waterproof mate

Edgar, 03 Jul 2020Is it water proof? no it's not waterproof

How is the night time and astral photography on this phone. I'm planning to buy either this or the p30 pro. So need some advice

• Edgar

Is it water proof?

• JohnnyB

scorpio, 03 Jul 2020This is the s10.Help please, What should I buy, this device or Lg G8s. Thanks in advance.

• scorpio

JohnyB, 02 Jul 2020Help please, What should I buy, this device or S10. Thanks ... moreThis is the s10.

• Aryan

How is the battery backup?
I'm not gamer.
For youtube,calling ,whatsapp,some time use camera
Please give me honest opinion.

• JohnyB

Help please, What should I buy, this device or S10. Thanks in advance.

• scorpio

gch21, 30 Jun 2020Is it still worth to buy in 2020?Yes it is an excellent phone. I have one and I'm totally satisfied.

• gch21

Is it still worth to buy in 2020?

scorpio, 25 Jun 2020To charge your phone that often you must be paranoid and on... moreNo matter how hard you try to protect the battery from wearing out, it'll eventually die. So you're absolutely right, shouldn't let the smartphone ruin our lives.

• Young rex

scorpio, 25 Jun 2020To charge your phone that often you must be paranoid and on... moreG10 is such a cool phone, it's so heart breaking i don't have one.

Buy Xiaomi mi 9 much better battery , CPU , GPU ,about the same score in dxomark and you can install gcam for better cameras than the S10 but less resolution still better than iphone 11 and a mono speaker wich is the best mono speaker but not stereo

• scorpio

New user, 24 Jun 2020I do charge mine 3-4 times a day :( I'm not a heavy user... moreTo charge your phone that often you must be paranoid and on your phone watching the battery 24/7. There is no harm in allowing your battery to fall below 50% and actually occasionally running it right down can be beneficial. You are charging far too often and not giving the battery a chance to adjust. Wake up your phone is running your life!