Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite

Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite

• Darkfall82

Accid, 19 Oct 2020Does all versions record videos at 4k 60fps? Thank you.If we switch to HEVC we unlock:
UHD 3840x2160 (60fps)

• Darkfall82

Accid, 19 Oct 2020Does all versions record videos at 4k 60fps? Thank you.No.
FHD max 1920x1080 (60fps).
Full @ 2400x1080 (30fps)

• Accid

Does all versions record videos at 4k 60fps? Thank you.

• Darkfall82

Yoowhoo, 14 Oct 2020It's amazing. 100% went out for work. About 10 hrs lat... moreYep. Daughters use 15% on Roblox, 20 odd minute's of YouTube and Covid Safe app active. Still have 27% for 5FDP at 9pm ;)

MithunVenom, 13 Oct 2020Im using GALAXY S10 LITE last 6 month. Now my S10 LITE wifi... morehttps://youtu.be/qQPLt8K5bG8 try this
It works for me

I used the change static ip method

I changed the setting to static ip, then it connected then i changed back to normal, then my wifi connection became normal forever haha

It's amazing. 100% went out for work. About 10 hrs later , went home 90% 😍😍

• Morad

MithunVenom, 13 Oct 2020Im using GALAXY S10 LITE last 6 month. Now my S10 LITE wifi... moremake sure you got one ui 2.5
they fix wifi issues

• MithunVenom

Im using GALAXY S10 LITE last 6 month. Now my S10 LITE wifi sometime not connecting. Same WIFI network other devices connecting but my S10 LITE didn't connect.!!!! plz help what can i do..

• Tony

It doesn't get all the apps that the other S10 phones get...

• TJ

Current Owner, 10 Oct 2020I bought 8Gb/128Gb variant of this phone for 399€ last mont... moreOk thanks appreciate it

• Current Owner

TJ, 08 Oct 2020Is this phone worth it for the price? or would you recommen... moreI bought 8Gb/128Gb variant of this phone for 399€ last month. I have to say that its worth at least that 399€. It feels like a pure flagship, its basically a weird mix between S10+ and S20 for a lot less money. It has almost everything that S10+ and S20 have, only a few features are missing that are not worth the price difference. The amoled HDR10+ display and battery life are both amazing thanks to SD855 chip and 4500mAh battery. Only "bad" thing: it doesnt have 3.5mm jack.

If you want a cheaper variant of this exact same phone, look up A71 and A71 5G. They have pretty much identical specs but they use different chips (Exynos 980 and SD730) and don't have HDR10+ display, I think its "only" HDR10 on those models. But they do have 3.5mm jack :)

• TJ

Is this phone worth it for the price? or would you recommend going for something with the same specs but a lower price? If so what phone has similar specs at a lower price?

• Nik

I am actually considering this phone or Samsung M51. But haptics are very important to me. The M51 does not offer haptics. I wanted any actual user to tell me how is the haptic feedback of this phone.
I am currently using Nokia 7.1 the display and haptics are excellent but the charging socket is gone. This issue persists with majority of Nokia 7.1.

Camera takes quality shots

Hg, 04 Oct 2020Does s10 lite support samsung Dex ?NO

what is the resolution of the front cam..???

Ahmed Emad, 18 Sep 2020Supporting 5G?Are you kidding bro?

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

• Hg

Does s10 lite support samsung Dex ?

Does this 48mp sensor take more detailed photos (digital zoom) than a 12mp with 2xoptical zoom one?