Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite

Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite

Dhanush M Ambli, 03 Aug 2020Hi Guys, I have S9 and I'm looking for second phone pl... moreOr you must find samsung model that support snapdragon .you can ask the shop which support snapdragon

Dhanush M Ambli, 03 Aug 2020Hi Guys, I have S9 and I'm looking for second phone pl... more(S10 lite) if you heavy user like game if not heavy it depend on you .you must compare spec that you like,what your budget and go to shop and make decision.or s10plus or note 10+i think this two using exynoss if you heavy user maybe take s10 lite using snapdragon

San, 03 Aug 2020S10e in some countries give exynos processor which is slow ... more✍️,If you are a Samsung Lover then buy Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite.Otherwise Google Pixel 4a is the all rounder Android Smartphone.

Areke, 05 Aug 2020Please help me choose pixel 4a or s10 lite (I use my phone ... more✍️,If Camera is your priorities and looking for a clean OS experience and Handy phone.As far music concerned Google Pixel 4a having a dedicated 3.5 mm jack.I will definitely go with Google Pixel 4a.Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite. Is much expensive and it's camera will never beat Google Pixel 4a Picture processing.
I personally suggest Google Pixel 4a.

Yoowhoo, 08 Aug 2020this or poco f2?✍️, Without any doubt Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite.If price is not the matter.

this or poco f2?

• Bright Zee

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2020How is the camera ? Is it better with gcam port ?I installed gcam 7.2 something
It sometimes produces better colors than stock cam but sometimes too dark. It's here and there.
Stock camera does a good job outdoors... Actually great.

Indoors is ok..not great but thats the case with all Samsung phones

Dhanush M Ambli, 03 Aug 2020Hi Guys, I have S9 and I'm looking for second phone pl... moreNote 20 ultra 5G should be suitable for you.

• Aryan

Areke, 05 Aug 2020Please help me choose pixel 4a or s10 lite (I use my phone ... moreS10 lite is much much much much better than pixel 4a

How is the camera ? Is it better with gcam port ?

• S10 lite

Hi , I bought this phone for 2 weeks now, I got the blue one and it is very nice color, the phone itself feels snappy and fast bto I didn't play games on it to the moment, the audio quality is very good too just a bit quite in earphones .
I hoped if it has a glass back or if the front glass was harder ... even the fingerprint scanner is optical one not like the S10 one ...
Anyway... any body update it to latest software ??
Is there any issues after update??
Coz my phone came with the original software that released with

• Darkfall

Man, 05 Aug 2020GoogleGoogle...

• Darkfall82

Annon, 24 Jul 2020Does this phone have B28 4g frequency ?Yes....

• Man

Jo, 04 Aug 2020I suggest you cherry mobilewtaf even is that

Please help me choose pixel 4a or s10 lite (I use my phone really much during the day but mostly social media & music & some photos and not much gaming maybe just a game of call of duty once every 3 days)

• Jo

Dhanush M Ambli, 03 Aug 2020Hi Guys, I have S9 and I'm looking for second phone pl... moreI suggest you cherry mobile

• Anu

Does samsung Galaxy s10 lite has auto call recording facility?

• AnnMan

Which phone is better the A90 5g or the S10 lite?

Hi Guys, I have S9 and I'm looking for second phone pls suggest me which will be better one for my daily use. I'm very much confused...!!!