Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite

Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite

Saleh, 05 May 2020iam asking help... if any one have tried samsung note 10 li... moreWhen its come battery i think s10 lite is better. you can try search youtube s10 lite about battery life. other than that no comment.

i think samsung s10 lite is better if you like play game a lot. because its using snapdragon 855.When it comes to note 10 lite im just like a variety colour. maybe this week i want to buy s10 lite because im like gaming large screen large battery n snapadragon 855😄

• Saleh

iam asking help... if any one have tried samsung note 10 lite vs. samsung S10 lite... which one is better and if S pen deserve sacrifice better Snapdragon processor and battery life???? hel please which one is better to buy

anonymous, 04 May 2020Hi, Based on the specs, this S10 Lite has got no Gorill... moreIt has gorilla glass 3, and yes you have to install a screen protector asap, not to this phone, to any phone you buy, even if it has gorilla glass 1000, in the end glass is glass, and it breaks.

• nngeek

XxAlixX, 03 May 2020Is it a fully curved screen like other phones or there is l... moreThere is a difference between screens from the s 10 series, s10 lite supports 'just' 1080p 60Hz while s10 series (s10, s10e, s10+, s10 5G) has an option for 1440p at 60Hz, but difference between 1080p and 1440p is not that visible only if you are going to play VR, where the clearer 1440p is waaaay better

• nngeek

anonymous, 04 May 2020Hi, Based on the specs, this S10 Lite has got no Gorill... moreWhit the performance better than note 10 (Europe) this is not even that big of a deal, even if it doesn't have one (screen protector) they are cheap, here i saw there are plastic protector for around 3,5€ a peace (3 piece pack=10,5€)

It does have Gorilla glass protection, it just isn't stated for some reason

• anonymous

Hi,

Based on the specs, this S10 Lite has got no Gorilla glass protection correct ?

In other words whoever buy this model need to install the screen protector first, correct ?

• anonymous

LAL, 04 May 2020Bought it a month ago and i have complaints so far. What is your complaint so far, pls share, tks.

• Broccolli0Ninja

XxAlixX, 03 May 2020Is it a fully curved screen like other phones or there is l... moreTo answer some questions, no the screen is not curved but any screen protector does fill the screen like needed... very good battery life and an upgraded charger to the s10 series with 45w super fast charging capable of 0-100% in around 1 hours

red, 04 May 2020Does USB on the go work with this.yes

• red

Does USB on the go work with this.

• LAL

Bought it a month ago and i have complaints so far.

Anonymous, 03 May 2020I have a S10lite and a S10 5G. I use the S10Lite - flat sc... moreIs it a fully curved screen like other phones or there is little bezels? Actually I miss the offer of S10 lite. I was thinking to replace my s10+ screen but it cost 60% of s10 lite mobile price lol.
And what about screen protector? Is it fully cover your whole phone screen ? or because of little bezels, it's not?
And your s10 lite display quality same as s10 5g or there is some difference in display. Please let me know, Thanks.

Anonymous, 02 May 2020That's what happens when you don't have a screen protector.Naah dude. It has a screen protector till now. But this is you know bad luck.
Well, there was no good back cover that can protect the screen. Just like anti-fall covers or something like that.

XxAlixX, 01 May 2020My s10+ screen 15% cracked by me. Accidentally dropped the ... moreI have a S10lite and a S10 5G. I use the S10Lite - flat screen is nicer, smaller punchhole, better fingerprint scanner, faster SOC, better battery life, faster charging.

• Zaman

When Bangladesh will available s10 lite?

XxAlixX, 01 May 2020My s10+ screen 15% cracked by me. Accidentally dropped the ... moreThat's what happens when you don't have a screen protector.

My s10+ screen 15% cracked by me. Accidentally dropped the phone on the floor. The phone is working fine and I can use it on one hand mode for a complete view.
The problem is the new LCD cost around 200$ to220$.

There is an offer going on right now for S10 Lite which costs 450$.

So what you guys think, should I repair my S10+ (Which is half of the cost) or should I go for S10 lite and Keep my s10+ with me also.

I highly appreciate your comments and help. Thanks.