Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite

Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite

• OkOk

Please have a flat screen. PLEASE!

Sapple, 17 Oct 2019I think Samsung thinks s10 plus users as fools,they charged... moreHahaha

So it a renamed A90 5G?

Papa joe, 17 Oct 2019I don't trust 45watt it explode your battery .I've got the Huawei Mate 20 Pro with 40w charging and my phones been fine, it may just a samsung thing..

• You55

This specifications are not confirmed

• madmax

there s no way this phone is s10 lite with these specs.
all S10+ buyers would be like fooled,paying 1000 and now this called lite with better spec all the way

Dr.AliRashid, 17 Oct 2019lite in what sense? Right?? Could it be weight?

/s

• Sooomro jani

Specifications are more than pro

• Nice

Papa joe, 17 Oct 2019I don't trust 45watt it explode your battery .Anybody know the approximate pricing of the s10 lite or where it should be? Maybe under rm 2k?

lite in what sense?

• Suraj

Hated design according to its display aspect ratio. 19:9 with notch or punch hole is the best.

• Papa joe

I don't trust 45watt it explode your battery .

• Sapple

I think Samsung thinks s10 plus users as fools,they charged us 1000 dollars for s10 plus and now they are releasing a powerful phone(battery,45w charger,cameras) which they call it as "lite" version.Iam not going to buy a samsung phone again.Apple is far better than samsung as they stay loyal to their customers and giving right specs for the right money value.

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2019Hope it has IP68, but samsung removed that for all mid rang... moredid you mean under the water you were taking nice pictures with A7 2016?

• TuPapi

Best Lite phone ever :D

Where's the lite part?? Lmao

Nice specs

• Dobre

Galaxy A91 Sucks!

• Ace

How is that a Lite by any means? 🤔

Hope it has IP68, but samsung removed that for all mid range phones. my A7 2016 still has a good camera and i take cool pics in swimming pools and some rivers