Samsung Galaxy S10e

Samsung Galaxy S10e

AverageUser, 20 hours agoThat's awesome! I actually went to Samsung center in my city,... moreIf they check other service centers they will find a very small percentage of reports and they will ignore it :(

I hope they will fix it even by the same mistake that they broke it in the first place..

Unfortunately rolling back the software is not that easy and we need a third party software. If something goes wrong then we won't have problems with the loudspeaker.. We will have problem with bricked phone :(

• Argentinianuserr

I can't believe people is still complaining about battery life. My 4g signal is POOR and i still get 6:30- 7 hs + SOT.
If you need screenshots to believe me, let me know

• Perceptor A

Anonymous, 15 hours agoIf you noticed this issue after software update, then roll back ... moreIt's not always possible to roll back - depending upon update type.

• Mayur Patel

Curiosity101, 17 Sep 2019How is the phones after 7months? Did the update make it better o... moreHey. The phone holds nicely. The camera set-up in lovely in good lighting condition. The battery holds up for 1 day & 9 hrs. with data connection, bluetooth headset, etc. 'ON' for about 14+ hours. Half an hour of video playback & about 2 hrs. of calling.

DarRid, 16 Sep 2019Thank you so much for your reply. My case is when on WhatsApp... moreIf you noticed this issue after software update, then roll back your firmware to previous one. It is very simple. No need to go to service center.

I actually went to Samsung center in my city, and they told me the same - "Factory reset" and I was like "I already did it, and I'm not the only person with this phone to have this issue, it started after the software update" and they told me that they would check with other centres if more people had notice this issue and make a report on it.

• Perceptor A

DarRid, 17 Sep 2019I asked GSMarena if they are able to check their devices and if ... moreTry posting this in Samsung Members app also.

Kriegsherr, 16 Jun 2019So you come to the same point as us. the headphone jack is remov... moreWired headphone has interruption with connector pulled and the wired wobble feels while you walking/running. It is better with wireless headphone, it is less hassle, But without any body movements wired headphone is slightly better.

AverageUser, 17 Sep 2019True, not many people use loudspeaker for their calls often or h... moreI asked GSMarena if they are able to check their devices and if they have a problem maybe write an article to escalate the problem..

I contacted Samsung support as well but they gave the answer "factory reset".. But when I told them I have it done they told me to contact my local service.. I asked them to let software engineers know about the problem because it had started after the update.. Lovely ladies promised me she would escalate it to the engineers.. So fingers crossed. It was live online chat so I hope that a supervisor checked transcription and it went somewhere..

DarRid, 17 Sep 2019Thank you for checking.. I am not alone so. The problem is th... moreTrue, not many people use loudspeaker for their calls often or have video calls at all.
And they might not notice it at all because they blame the background noise for it, when in reality - noise cancellation should take care of that, but it kinda doesn't work...

Also thank you for writing this here, if it wasn't for you I maybe wouldn't even figure it out myself.

August update broke noise cancellation / mic sensitivity during loudspeaker / video calls

• Curiosity101

How is the phones after 7months? Did the update make it better or worse? How is the battery life holding?
I'm about to buy this phone so i wanna know from long users. Thank you

AverageUser, 17 Sep 2019Then we definitley do have the same problem! I didn't notice ... moreThank you for checking..

I am not alone so. The problem is that not many people noticed it and even less reported it. Samsung might not fix it with the next update if they are not aware of the problem.

MladenJ, 16 Sep 2019Sir, I ask real questions not only for myself but for anyone who... moreThose who wants to get informed does not call this phone crap like you do. They don't call it Zamzung either. You are obviously trolling.

MladenJ, 16 Sep 2019Sir, I ask real questions not only for myself but for anyone who... moreLogic implies that the more you use your phone, and the heavier apps or games you run - the less screen on time you'll have.
Also, this phone wasn't ment to be either a router or portable power bank or a gaming phone.
It's quite easy to take any phone, turn on WiFi hotspot, bluetooth, location, have few apps running in the background while you're playing PUBG or Fortnite on max brightness and then complain that battery life is bad, and call the phone crap...
You are either asking for a reason to spit on this phone on purpose or you lack the intellingence to understand, which is quite sad in either case.

DarRid, 16 Sep 2019Thank you so much for your reply. My case is when on WhatsApp... moreThen we definitley do have the same problem!

I didn't notice anything wrong before, but latley in last few calls I did. Not that much on regular calls on loudspeaker, like the one I mentioned when I was under the shower, but whatsapp call on loudspeaker has been really difficult yesterday while I was driving in my car. My coworker was calling and he had hard time understanding what I was saying, because he was mailny hearing the car engine sound. Now that you mention I also notice that it started after the last update...

It has something with noise cancellation, or mic or maybe both. I hope they fix that with next update...

AverageUser, 16 Sep 2019You are astounding. You first came here weeks ago asking about u... moreSir, I ask real questions not only for myself but for anyone who wants to get informed from the actual users of this or any cell phone. and it seems to me that you are working in Zamzunga for solid money ..... Hello and do not worry ....

AverageUser, 16 Sep 2019I was under shower during the call yesterday and she did hear so... moreThank you so much for your reply.

My case is when on WhatsApp or Messenger video call and water is running in the sink it's louder than my voice on the other side. Or someone is cutting grass outside and window is open that appears louder than my voice. Foot steps on wooden floor appear louder than my voice.. This sounds also become annoying on the other side as they go pitch high.

It's not so annoying on regular loudspeaker call but also present.

P. S. (edit) It wasn't like that before August update and I did factory reset after I noticed the problem but it didn't help

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you for taking the time to check it.

I solved my battery issue with this phone.
Just clear the cache and reset your settings.
Then redo your settings carefully.
Dont use adaptive battery setting
Charge your phone to 100% and not less to reset the battery

Im now getting 4 - 5 hours SOT which is plenty

DarRid, 15 Sep 2019Has anyone problem with the mic during loudspeaker calls? Video ... moreI was under shower during the call yesterday and she did hear sound of the shower as well as my voice. I guess that's not the mic problem but noise cancellation. I cannot be 100% on what you mean exactly, so I would appreciate more detailed description if you mean on background noise or something else? Because it's not the first time I expereinced something like that during call on loudspeaker so I wonder if you experienced the same thing?