Samsung Galaxy S10e

Samsung Galaxy S10e

gimm, 20 Jan 2021notch, punch hole, etc they are the same thing, distractingnot really. my A50 has a teardrop notch and i forget about its existence after 10 seconds of use... i'm sure other people feel the same way

After year and a half with this device, here is long term review.

1. Battery life has seen huge dip, it's absolutely terrible. As soon as you use your phone, battery percentage just keeps disappearing (yes, I barely have any apps on it, low brightness and almost everything turned off).
2. It lags here and there, and Instagram and Chrome will crash sometimes.
3. Despite very dim use, the screen has lost it's original image quality. There's no burn-in, but that's only because I switched off navigation buttons very soon after getting the phone.

The UK version of the s10e are faulty and overheat, blame Samsung for using the exynos CPU which is rubbish. It uses lots more power & gives of too much heat.
I brought the USA unlocked version of the s10e from eBay, £425 after import and shipping costs. I can confirm that this is the best model to use. With my EE SIM card, my current estimate life for the battery is at 1d 22h, that is without power save, on optimised, and on mobile data only.

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2020A least it's not a notch or a huge forehead. notch, punch hole, etc they are the same thing, distracting

• Obamo

Hama, 18 Jan 2021For the Exynos version, how is the battery life after andr... moreI can confirm battery life is really good 👍 thx to android 11 update. They ve fixed the standby draining.

• Hama

For the Exynos version, how is the battery life after android 11 update ?

• K

A few days ago I got the Android 11 update on my phone, but I feel like it is not well optimised on it. To me, it feels like as the phone got slower a bit and/or laggy. Is it just me or this is how it should be?

After Android 11 update battery life on Exynos horror is much better.

is there answering machine

• Ab

My s10e 6/128 battery drain fast

Anonymous, 21 Dec 2020Hey Samsung S10e users, hows the battery life and charging ... morei use wirless charging great.......battery so so but hey size makes it worth it.

kerin, 18 Dec 2020I rellay love this phone but the battery SUCKS on the exyno... moreMine lasts me till the night! then charge! something draining yours!!

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2020I received my s10e (USA version) today. My main concerns we... moreLove mine hate these big surfboard phones. Pocket power.

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2020I received my s10e (USA version) today. My main concerns we... morethe exynos model heat up most noticeable around power button side if without a case playing fornite or using mobile data browsing it can range from uncomfortable warm to to hot to touch without a case

Anonymous, 28 Dec 2020Do you have a Snapdragon model or an Exynos 9820?he must have the snapdragon model since he got the USA version

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2020I received my s10e (USA version) today. My main concerns we... moreDo you have a Snapdragon model or an Exynos 9820?

Eldamri, 24 Dec 2020Hi, how's your Screen on time? I'm planning to ge... morepretty much same battery life if not slightly worse
as this 5.8 fhd 3000mah
6.3 fhd 3500mah
this device on whole is not a upgrade literally slightly smaller specs performance same

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2020I received my s10e (USA version) today. My main concerns we... moreHi, how's your Screen on time? I'm planning to get a snapdragon s10e. I'm currently using the note 10 exynos and battery is only average when power mode is on (optimized) and the standby battery drain is fast compared to my xperia XZ3.

I received my s10e (USA version) today. My main concerns were better life, overheating issue and location of power button and fingerprint identification.
Well, there is only one problem, which is overheating issue. However it seems to be mainly to do with the kind of apps you use. Eg, my old device has developed the issue since I installed Spotify. And exactly the same thing happened with my new s10e. Seems fine with YouTube viewing though. Good news is even this issue doesn't affect battery life. There's no battery drain as long as I don't leave apps open. As for the power button, it indeed is located a bit high, but I've gotten used to it in less than half an hour. I only have to tap it lightly to turn on and off the screen and the device reads my fingerprint incredibly quickly and accurately compared to my old love a3 2017. Hope it stays this way like a3 did.

• Sam

Anonymous, 21 Dec 2020Hey Samsung S10e users, hows the battery life and charging ... moreThis handset is overall good ...In terms of battery it will depends on your usage...If you are moderate user then its fine...If I talking about myself im a heavy user but battery life seems ok for me.The charging is fast charging so I don't think it won't be better choice 😅 I'm quite enjoying using this one 😄