Samsung Galaxy S10e

Samsung Galaxy S10e

• GAVR

I bought one of these refurbished and so far I have been noticing that its battery charge lasts longer than in my 2019 vanilla S10, it appears I'll use this as my main phone; also I have connected this S10e and the S10 to a TV (HDMI to type c cable) and it does the job, haven't really tried connecting it to a laptop or desktop computer.

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2021My partner gets around 4 to 5 hours. This includes gamin... moreis this the exynos or snap SOC?

Wait is it just an error or is the s10e doesn't really have dex support. The spec sheet doesn't mention dex feature

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2021My partner gets around 4 to 5 hours. This includes gamin... moreThx man appreciate it

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2021How much sot do you guys getMy partner gets around 4 to 5 hours.

This includes gaming, otherwise it's closer to 5.5.

SOT?

How much sot do you guys get

• percy

Paul, 10 Sep 2021I have owned this phone (Exynos version) for 7 months. I ha... moreu can try the asus zenphone or any google a series or an iphone 12 mini

Paul, 10 Sep 2021I have owned this phone (Exynos version) for 7 months. I ha... moreIf you want to stick with flagship-grade models, your only choice is the ASUS Zenfone 8.

• Paul

I have owned this phone (Exynos version) for 7 months. I have to say that every feature on this phone is perfect. I bought this phone because of its size mainly.
I read reviews before buying and there were complaints about low battery life. I absolutely agree with this. I have to charge twice a day. One day trip without a charger is a problem.
I'm thinking of changing but which compact phone is available on the EU market?

Eldamri, 28 Aug 2021Has anyone tried upgrading s10e's battery? I saw a 3rd... moreIf its not original oem probably perform worse even with more capacity

user, 09 Aug 2021Do not buy this phone. After 8 to 12 months of usage, batt... moreWell thats to be expected considering this is a 2019 flagship so battery will deplete even still new/unopened box.

YUKI93, 18 Aug 2021I definitely hope that Samsung can make a spiritual success... moreAnd still have 3.5mm jack & expandable storage to boot.... Else its just meh.

Eldamri, 28 Aug 2021Has anyone tried upgrading s10e's battery? I saw a 3rd... moreId do it once my S10e battery gets less than 60% reliable capacity or no longer lasts a day even on basic usage.

Has anyone tried upgrading s10e's battery? I saw a 3rd party replacement battery with 4000mah. I'm just wondering if it's good and does fast charging still works.

Idk man, 28 Aug 2021You're right. It's just samsung made this 'e... moreWait i mean still as fu*i boiii sorry for the typo hehe

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2021I'm not sure what kind of point you are trying to make... moreYou're right. It's just samsung made this 'e' version for basic purpose while having the same hardware on the other s10. That's why this phone doesn't have that big display and battery because it depends on your activity. If you're willing to buy a phone that you want to use both as essential and gaming, I suggest you to buy the s10+ it has more battery and slightly better display. Btw this phone is already 2 y/o so you can't complain about the performance and the battery life although it's still as fu*k boiii

rith, 05 Aug 2021May I know how is the battery life in 2021?Pretty awful. Using the phone since 2019, even with a new battery the latest android drains too much on standby. If you are willing to buy stay with Android 10.

• A non e muss

Best Samsung phone I've ever had struggling to see a better upgrade s20 fe maybe or else I may finally switch to apple

• bonobo

user, 09 Aug 2021Do not buy this phone. After 8 to 12 months of usage, batt... moreI charge mine very 2nd day, if i use phone to play games and stuff then battery lasts one day.
I have it for 1 year and half. I think battery life could have been better, fortunately it's not too bad.