Samsung Galaxy S10e

• toobig

Hello
S20e ? S21e ? S30e ? S40e ? ... :-/

• s10

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2021Updated to android 11. The phone is very laggy with animati... moreperformance if device actually seems better
the delayed apps could be because the apps are forced to sleep in the battery optimisation setting which doesn't seem work correctly

• Split

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2021Updated to android 11. The phone is very laggy with animati... moreMy is updated on Androd 11, UI 3.1 and it's never working better. Now I have full hour more of SOT. ( 6h)

I used an s10e for about 2-3 weeks now and the back of it already cracked. it's not a big crack, pretty small actually, but just in case you're wanting this phone you should be aware of how sensitive glass is.

It's recommended to get a phone case for glass backs, don't make the same dumb mistake I did and *not* get a case with it.

Updated to android 11. The phone is very laggy with animations turned off. There is stutter here and there. Did a factory reset. The phone is still laggy had to turn on animations at 0.5x.
Battery life is abit better for me but certain apps feels slow or delayed. Hopefully they will fix this with a few minor updates. Im not suprised tho I was warned by a friend that samsung will slow down its phones with a new update so that you are forced to buy the the s20 or s21.
Its a shame as I really like this phone it does everything I need.

Sukhi, 06 Mar 2021Hi i have a sumsung s9. I tried to downgrade it on odin but... moreGoogle it easy !!! Just download software flash it.....

golemka, 02 Mar 2021Re read what i wrote. The system is garbage with cache clea... moreYes perhaps Update it december hehe when all bugs gone.

• Sukhi

golemka, 02 Mar 2021The only solution is to go back to android 10 with odin. No... moreHi i have a sumsung s9. I tried to downgrade it on odin but couldn't have done it. Can you please recommend mewhat should i do to make it work?

Micheal, 03 Mar 2021Good phone..Amazing phone beats some of the newer today! Perfect size and snapdragon what more can one want? I am still on android 10 it does me fine.

• Micheal

mykecusa, 02 Mar 2021 Perfect replacement for my S7 Edge I used the S7 Edge a ... moreGood phone..

• Farscape 1

Just got samsungs 3.1 in March update

• mykecusa

Perfect replacement for my S7 Edge
I used the S7 Edge a long time. I really liked the size and features. As it got a older and the speed became its only real problem for the use I have a cell phone for, I struggled with its replacement. Then I came across the S10e. The size seemed just what I was looking for. The only 2 down sides seemed the camera was not A+, and the battery life was minimal. I use my cell phone for snap shots, not photography. If I want an A+ photograph, I take out my Nikon D90, and the tripod. I have no problem keeping a phone charged, as wherever I am, even in the car, I have a charger. If you have a car, you are wise to refill the gas tank when it gets to the 'half full' point, the same I think applies to my phone battery, recharge when it get down to half charged. When I got the phone I followed the instructions on its first start and the data from my ols S7 Edge transferred smooth and easy. I ended up with what very much was a painless transition to a new phone I was very familiar with, only faster. I am very happy with this replacement. Thank you Samsung.

the android 11 update is a big mess, check xda and reddit, it is not recommended to update s10 series, its full of bugs

The only solution is to go back to android 10 with odin. No root required just make sure you are downloading the right bootloader version firmware

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2021wipe cache in recovery to fix low volumeRe read what i wrote. The system is garbage with cache clean / wipe data / app repair and debloat.

golemka, 02 Mar 2021The audio is not as loud as in android 10 The camera focus... morewipe cache in recovery to fix low volume

Anonymous, 16 Feb 2021scared to update 11 read bad things lol The audio is not as loud as in android 10
The camera focus is garbage even with a factory reset also the camera app is lagging
The battery life is 30% worse than in android 10. Tried it with a factory reset + debloated + new original battery
The animations are too long, decreasing them lags the whole UI
Power saving mode is a joke now, there is a slight difference
Many apps are bugged, no fix yet

zokonja, 28 Feb 2021My s10e is half year old, accubattery report that battery i... morefull year of data
steady decline from 3000 mah after a few months average to 2400 to 2600 currently after a year and half of usage .
if want get accurate measurements to measure battery capacity drain battery completely put on charge turn on straight away leave accubattery on in background and let charge undisturbed

triper x, 27 Feb 2021exynos killed this phone..3...max 4hrs of sot..standby in n... moreMine is exynos and during night it consumess 2% battery. My concern is that acubattery measure that battery is only 2500 mAh.

My s10e is half year old, accubattery report that battery is 2500 mAh? Does anybody else use this app and what is your result?