Samsung Galaxy S20+

1) Too much heating in less time
2) Battery life is worst due to point #1
3) Camera is ok not PRO

• Los

Does this phone support ASMR recording?

John, 17 May 2020i used the CPU-Z app to do a test for my Global exynos S20+. the... moreI think the app simply couldn't recognize the m5 cores (these are Samsung proprietary cores), so I don't think there is any problem with your phone. This is the only explanation I could come with, I might be wrong.

• delorean

i posses b3fore galaxy s8+ 3 years and now i have s20+ and i dont see any big differences..i skould keept my s8+...:(

• John

i used the CPU-Z app to do a test for my Global exynos S20+. the result showed that it is using 2x Cortex A76@2.73ghz, 2x samsung0x4@2.00ghz and 4x cortex A55@2.00ghz. it appeared to be a worse specification than the global variant which i am supposed to be having. anyone having same problem?

only way to get exynos better for gaming disable dvfs but need root then gpu run at max frequency because exynos throttle from its highest to lowest frequency in minutes

• Raja

Best buy note10plus or s20 plus

Dark Archer, 14 May 2020I've recently bought Samsung Galaxy S20 plus exynos version here... morethere isnt much heating as i anticipated just little warmth.
too me no regrets.

• Samsung User

Samsung Lover, 12 May 2020Is this phone good for gaming?For exynos version, NO. For Snapdragon version, YES

New exynos 1000 3x faster than snapdragon 865 in leaked benchmark if that's true samsung have been holding back past 2 years

• Dark Archer

I've recently bought Samsung Galaxy S20 plus exynos version here in Croatia, and this phone is simply just PERFECT! Design, camera, speed, refresh rate of 120 Hz...eveything feels so great for me. Definitely the best Samsung phone I've ever owned.

Samsung Lover, 12 May 2020Is this phone good for gaming?If you're referring to the snapdragon version, then an easy yes. However if it's the exynos version, it's not bad but there are way better choices and cheaper too (especially if you don't care a lot about having a flagship camera).

• pita

S20 Plus User, 07 May 2020Obviously you should buy s20 plus...its a pretty damn better pho... morethanks men, everything is just fine.

• Samsung Lover

Is this phone good for gaming?

Anonymous, 06 May 2020 Exynos 990 no good, Exynos 990 and Snapdragon 865 have a 10% di... morethe difference is significant they have actually slowed the snoadragon model abit to make exynos look more on level

Muneeb124, 07 May 2020note10+ or s20plus ?do you want a stylus or 120 hz screen

Hi users, hows your experience with the camera?? Especially front camera. Planning to buy. Need your help

• S20 Plus User

Muneeb124, 07 May 2020note10+ or s20plus ?Go for s20 Plus ...its a pretty good phone...

• Muneeb124

note10+ or s20plus ?

• S20 Plus User

pita, 04 May 2020i find myself veeery confused, kindly advice me on which to pick... moreObviously you should buy s20 plus...its a pretty damn better phone than s10plus...