Samsung Galaxy S20+

Samsung Galaxy S20+

So if I stop updating, it os possible that I won't face such screen problems, right?

• N6r
    • 26 May 2023

Shan, 25 May 2023From which uodate you got green lines from android 12 or 13it happened to some people after 12 and others after 13

• Shan
      • f}I
      • 25 May 2023

Denny, 23 May 2023My samsung s20+ have a green line after being use for 3 yearsFrom which uodate you got green lines from android 12 or 13

• s
        • scorpio
        • PPS
        • 25 May 2023

Denny, 23 May 2023My samsung s20+ have a green line after being use for 3 yearsI think at one time Samsung were offering to replace or repair rhe screens under warranty. don't know if they are still doing it but they are definitely aware of the problem. Seemed to only happen to s20+.

• D
          • Denny
          • XWF
          • 23 May 2023

My samsung s20+ have a green line after being use for 3 years

• Sallu
            • CbE
            • 22 May 2023

Lucky rathore , 17 May 2023I am using Samsung since s9 launched every s series. I have... moreI have recently bought the s20+ second hand. And for less than $100 it is worth. The customization is next level. Haven't switched 100% yest but will soon shifted if i don't face any issue🤨 in sha allah❤️

• j
              • jeffbrey
              • aqq
              • 20 May 2023

after reading your opinions, I just got trade in campaign and bought iphone 14 plus
              thanks everyone for posting the right opinions here!

After updating my display green line on display , I go customer care ,my s20+ some scratch back part of my child cause, bd customer care cannot help only rhey tell display purchase to me , really sad 😢 😢😢 for me for valuable mobile

• N6s
                  • 17 May 2023

Anonymous, 17 May 2023Can custom rom fix this green line issue problem hope someo... moreno

• L
                    • Lucky rathore
                    • gN{
                    • 17 May 2023

Anonymous, 08 Mar 2023Screen pblmI am using Samsung since s9 launched every s series. I have used. But now Same problem. I am facing and totally disappoint Samsung. I will never buy Samsung again and neither give any suggestion to buy premium Samsung phones. Worst experience with Samsung. 👎👎👎👎👎👎

• t7A
                      • 17 May 2023

Can custom rom fix this green line issue problem hope someone will answer me.

• G
                        • Gbadoh
                        • Nu7
                        • 07 May 2023

liviucip2000, 07 May 2023I have this phone for more than 3 years now, and I also hav... morePlease, which model or variant is yours?
                        Snapdragon or Exynos chipset?

I have this phone for more than 3 years now, and I also have the s20 . No issues with any of them... I upgraded all the available software and both work perfectly. Try to use a proper case and protect your phone .... event the batteries, after 3 years are at around 88-90% health. I use Accu Battery app. Love this phone

• N6s
                            • 01 May 2023

King Aaxis, 30 Apr 2023Dont buyimg this phone because issue greenline can a professional one inform us about why green lines appears after update and if we change display will green line will return again?

• K
                              • King Aaxis
                              • Khs
                              • 30 Apr 2023

Dont buyimg this phone because issue greenline

• Stew
                                • frW
                                • 18 Apr 2023

Anonymous, 17 Apr 2023Why odin failed in rollback to android 10 ? Did i miss som... moreI think its because u tried to downgrade binary which is impossible once samsung updgrade binary they is no way to downgrade to android 10

• NkX
                                  • 17 Apr 2023

Why odin failed in rollback to android 10 ?
                                  Did i miss something?

• vjw
                                    • 07 Apr 2023

Anonymous, 25 Mar 2023I have a note 9. Bought in nov 2019. A few days after updat... moreJust skip Samsung all together, the same issue is on A series but instead of screen, it's motherboard failure. Samsung entire profit is based on planned obsolescence.

• XDn
                                      • 25 Mar 2023

Gs, 25 Mar 2023I went from 1 green line and to 9 (white, green, pink line... moreI have a note 9. Bought in nov 2019. A few days after update android 10, and one ui2.5i, ALL the screen went greenish tint. Had to put brightness at 75% to use it.It happened around sept 2021. (2 years later).Everything is good with phone,except that hellish green screen.The solution is to replace screen,which costs about half the price of A53 phone. Personally, i think that the software developers of samsung INTENTIONALLY put these bugs in order to make people upgrade their flagship after 2 yrs. So,no more flagships for me, ive turned to A series. (By the way, some note 20 ultra users also had green lines)

• G
                                        • Gs
                                        • yM9
                                        • 25 Mar 2023

Eddy, 27 Jan 2023DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE!!! you will with the next year or two... moreI went from 1 green line and to 9 (white, green, pink lines) WTF!? This model's screen is a failed one. The LCD itself is more expensive than the latest model S21,S22.. like WHY SAMSUNG??? The last & best gen was S10 after that just mehhh. I'll get myself another brand frow now.