Samsung Galaxy S20+

Samsung Galaxy S20+

After my S20+ got updated patch this August, vertical green line came up. I have tried many things but cannot fix. Also phone became more hot even there not much apps opened. This is frustating.

• DENO

i have s10+ should i upgrade to this i see many complain

It's not as good as Huawei Mate 20 for battery back-up performance but the fast charging and wireless charging make up for it. Also, it has better network connection than Mate 20.

• Mark

liviucip2000, 17 Jul 2021I have this phone for more than a year now... European vers... moreDude I replaced exynos version with snapdragon and battery is far better also better performance on gaming

I love this dual recording thing.

I have this phone for more than a year now... European version. No issues. No overheating. Games work great... The major differences between processor version are just a myth... The only thing that could be better is the fast changing, but one hour for a 4500mh is not too bad... Software is amazing...never blocked

Edgar, 03 Jul 2021I have galaxy s20+ Exynos version, it is working very great... moreHeating 🔥

• Edgar

Lsa, 27 Jun 2021how is the phone now? i want to buy s20+ eyxnos version. is... moreI have galaxy s20+ Exynos version, it is working very great, when i play games(not heavy) i can feel heat and when camera is working around 20 min it has some heat
It is very good phone i like it so much.
Very fast working, good camera

• An

Lsa, 27 Jun 2021how is the phone now? i want to buy s20+ eyxnos version. is... moreI've got this phone for a month now and so far there's no problem with it being overheating or whatsoever. I only use this phone to scrolling through social media or doing some light work on ms words tho since I didn't really play any games so it might affect the phone too. The case might be different if you use the phone differently than what I did

• Lsa

how is the phone now? i want to buy s20+ eyxnos version. is the heating problem solved?

Preordered one of this last year, afterjust about 15 months, the started flickering then now, the screen is broken. White display with flickering green lines. Sad.

• Hany DaVinci

I always have a problem using Google maps, phone doesn't connect with satellite and accordingly app stops updating routes

Simka, 15 Jun 2021Hello, I am looking to upgrade my phone from S8. I do not ... moreSnapdragon version is only available in USA and China. You might get it via Amazon or Ebay or so but don't expect varanty with it.

• Simka

Hello,
I am looking to upgrade my phone from S8. I do not play games, I like to take pictures and enjoy a good sound, I visit IG. I see that the battery is an issue and overheating as well. I am not professional in a way to know what is a good processor and what not, etc. I just wanted to ask, as an average user, if this is a phone to buy for me, exynos is obvi a root to the above issues. If so, where can I get the version with snapdragon.
best regards

Vali, 26 May 2021NoWtf ! You shouldn,t play while charging it must lag

Yancel , 23 May 2021Anyone faces touch issues in games while charging in PUBG M... moreNo

• Yancel

Anyone faces touch issues in games while charging in PUBG Mobile or Call Of Duty?

• Anoop

If you buy this phone no need iron box..just open camera after 2 minutes you can use as ironbox

• scorpio

Ahmed Medhat, 09 May 2021Guys please im comparing between S21 and S20 plus which one... mores20+ is a bigger and heavier phone than the s21. Check them both out in the shop for comfort. Screen-wise s20+ would be better.

S20+ you will love curved over non curved screen