Samsung Galaxy S20+

Samsung Galaxy S20+

How come the video still comparison between the S20 and S20+ shows such a different quality, the S20+ being way better when it's actually the same hardware?

• Tenebries

Guys, can't decide what to buy OnePlus 8 Pro or S20+ what do you think?

• yahiablf

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2020I have P30 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro, and my wife has S20+. We ... morewhat about battery between the p30 pro and s20+ ?

Anonymous, 24 Jan 2021Bro I have s20+ and the camera sucks.. there were at least ... moreCharging is very fast i often use mobile in heavy gaming then go to eat some food and put it into charger it goes up to 80% easy so i use mobile all day

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2021yes i do think the same but when it comes to display and ca... moreBro I have s20+ and the camera sucks.. there were at least 3 or 4 camera updates but no noticeable changes to its quality. I feel like the camera on my old p20 Pro was WAY better than the s20+ one. Also if you get exynos version the phone will spend more time on your charger than in your hands (with heavy use ofc)

• Mr. Mang

Does this device not support Aptx/Aptx Hd?
Please respon

• Pundit

• Nan

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2021Just get OnePlus 8t.. it will give better experience and is... moreI just got my s20plus for 45000 😂😂😂😂😂

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2021should i buy samsung s20 plus for 45000 indian rupees ?? wi... moreBro go for it in 45000 inr, better deal than one plus 8t,

Flagship camera, wireless charging, reverse wireless charging , ip68 rating, super amoled curved display.

• SP

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2021should i buy samsung s20 plus for 45000 indian rupees ?? wi... moreBro I just ordered it for the same price too from Flipkart. I will be using for 3 years too. My previous phone was the iPhone X. Hope that you have a pleasant experience with yours :)

• Niteesh

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2021should i buy samsung s20 plus for 45000 indian rupees ?? wi... moreI have booked one, closest Competitor is 8T but I will tell you why I chose S20+, Firstly Camera, I have seen oneplus samples and its very bad, However s20+ has one of the best cameras out there, second is ip68 rating which is missing in Oneplus, also display is much better in samsung, Also when I went through the reviews many have posted numerous negative reviews and lots of problems with 8T, 5g might not come for next 2 years, O8T doesn't look premium as well, also Samsung has many extra features like Samsung Pay, Secure folder, DEX, which are missing in 8t, 8T is a bit faster but thats it, everything else Samsung is better.

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2021Just get OnePlus 8t.. it will give better experience and is... morei too think the same but what about dispaly resolution and camera ??

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2021Just get OnePlus 8t.. it will give better experience and is... moreyes i do think the same but when it comes to display and camera department i think s20 plus is a clear win

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2021should i buy samsung s20 plus for 45000 indian rupees ?? wi... moreJust get OnePlus 8t.. it will give better experience and is cheaper too..

should i buy samsung s20 plus for 45000 indian rupees ?? will it last me for comming 3 years ??

Kivv, 14 Jan 2021I just updated my S20+ to Android 11. The new update have q... moreYes, just download the Android 10 firmware with Bootloader revision 5 and while flashing with Odin, select Home CSC instead of CSC.

Anonymous, 12 Jan 2021Note 10 plus will be having spen that u will not be getting... moreThen your Note will be soon.Samsung already stopped making Note series Note 20 is the last of it kind

I just updated my S20+ to Android 11. The new update have quite a few changes but not to my liking and causes a few inconvenience. I'm wondering if there is a way to downgrade back to Android 10 which i very much prefer without losing any data. Any help is very much appreciated.

And u will be getting more RAM and storage in note 10 + than s20+