Samsung Galaxy S20+

Samsung Galaxy S20+

Dipayan, 07 Aug 2020Same problem here. I did my own research and i found out that type c cables are different from one another, i just bought new cable for my s20 plus and it couldnt fit in well but to my suprise, when i tried to use in my galaxy a30 it fitted quite well without the wobbles.

To those complaining about short battery life and overheating, try to wipe cache memory at recovery mode, specially after an update. This solved my issues with S10 and S20+ already.

Ssss, 12 Aug 2020why m not getting August security update......Not everyone receives updates at the same time. It can be sometime between the first to receive and the last to receive the latest update. It can depend on the where you are, the model or even down to your carrier. This is standard. If it's any conciliation, I have not received the August update either.

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2020What's your thought now?Recieved the S20 Plus yesterday. I have a 30 day window in which i can change my mind and at this moment in time I have no intention of sending the phone back :)

I have beem clinging onto the S8 Plus for dear life as I have looked on in despair and sheer horror as phone after phone has been produced with bits cut out of the screen.

I really needed to find something as my launch day S8 Plus was in a bad way after 3 1/2 years (cracked screen, battery degradation) and I obviously had set a high benchmark coming from the beautiful display of the S8 Plus. I swore that I would never buy a phone with a notch or punch-hole but after seeing that there was a workaround, i'm now sitting here with the S20 Plus in my hands and a smile on my face. Its been a real joy to use im pleased to say :)

Anonymous, 11 Aug 2020For anyone interested. Found the solution. Looks as if y... moreWhat's your thought now?

• Ssss

why m not getting August security update......

vijay, 08 Aug 2020problem on 3rd day of pruchase . 1) 2nd mic is not working... moreI am not buying this after 2013 actually 🤣

Anonymous, 11 Aug 2020Can someone please help. Can you hide the punch-hole whilst... moreFor anyone interested.

Found the solution. Looks as if you can! :) I now have a S20 Plus on it's way to me (I'm upgrading from S8 Plus) Will have a look when it arrives and see if I can live with it. Looks promising though.

Can someone please help. Can you hide the punch-hole whilst watching movies and playing full screen apps? I dont want a little black dot on my screen whilst watching movies or playing games.

Thanks

• vijay

problem on 3rd day of pruchase .
1) 2nd mic is not working
2) Poor hand set
3) Poor cusotmer care
4) write to CEO is waste.
never buy samsung

• aly

New Samsung User, 06 Aug 2020Very bad battery life despite the 4500mA spec. Don't b... moremy s20 plus after these couple of updates it has been really good battery life has become better also it stopped overheating and the gap between the exynos chip and 865 has become closer my latest cinnebench 5 test got 930-2866 which is very good since in the beginning it ws getting 899-2780 and around that so do consider this phone

• Dipayan

Kunal, 07 Jul 2020Anyone facing problem with the USB - C port loose connectio... moreSame problem here.

• Exynos 990

New Samsung User, 06 Aug 2020Very bad battery life despite the 4500mA spec. Don't b... moreMe too, I get many issue of this phone that is not stable both hardware & software, bad experience!

• New Samsung User

Very bad battery life despite the 4500mA spec. Don't buy this phone. There is no fix.

• Thailand

Don't buy this phone battery drain so fast....Samsung can not fix any issue software and the heat working of phone during day, Bad! I hate Samsung 👎

Cute ako, 05 Aug 2020iPhone 11 pro max do you have fingerprint scanner? XDDont know, i dont have an iphone, and i dont plan having it...

What to do with the gps problem? It stops always whenever I'm using it

• Cute ako

CICARITO, 04 Aug 2020Every samsung with exynos chipset is draining battery faste... moreiPhone 11 pro max do you have fingerprint scanner? XD

Big George, 01 May 2020Oh my God!!! You lot are soooo sad it is un true. Are you a... moreTry to learn to make an actual review like normal people first :)