Samsung Galaxy S20

Samsung Galaxy S20

• scorpio

MiniMe, 19 Oct 2021The fingerprint unlock is bad if u have glass screen protec... moreUse your face scan to unlock. It is simple and quick.

• MiniMe

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2021Tbh this battery life is ridiculous. Ridiculously good. Dep... moreNever in history a galaxy phone had a 2 days battery life, maybe if shut down

• MiniMe

Yws, 17 Oct 2021Unusable due to terrible fingerprint unlock. Probably a goo... moreThe fingerprint unlock is bad if u have glass screen protector and with time it gets better. I hate mostly rhe battery....just terrible

• Yws

Unusable due to terrible fingerprint unlock. Probably a good phone otherwise.

• Koko

pyt3334, 24 Jul 2021How strong is the Gorilla Glass 6 On The S20? Accidentally my phone fell of 2 times on the screen
And 1 time on the back nothing happened but I think its just being lucky in this situation and it fell off from 1 meter or smth

• Tony

Blas, 13 Sep 2021Should i buy S20 / S20+ / S20 FE / S21?Get an Iphone, Galaxy s20 sucks!

• Jay

S20 all good only I dislike is can't save name in contact more than 15 letters

• Nick

I have been using Samsung smartphones products for more than 10 years. I had a flickering screen lately. I have used this Samsung Galaxy S20 since March 2020. Haven't made up my mind about whether to change the LCD or buy a new handphone.

• Sawsan

zack, 16 Jun 2021Something very weird occurred... Last night I charged my s2... moreIf your battery health is still 90% or above (accubattery app can tell you that), the this was probably an app/service on your phone that's stuck running in the background and draining the battery. Reboot the phone and make sure you install all the app/software updates and it may help; good luck!

• Sawsan

Sohrab, 03 Sep 2021I really like the design of this phone, so premium looking,... moreYou should've buy jiffies.

• Kdmv-007

Lololol, 26 Aug 2021To all the s20 snapdragon users out there, how's your ... moreMine is pretty good, i use it for social media around 4-5hour SOT and it last me about 45-50% battery life.

• Sammy

Blas, 13 Sep 2021Should i buy S20 / S20+ / S20 FE / S21?Get the snapdragon version of S20+ or S20FE 5G.

• Blas

Should i buy S20 / S20+ / S20 FE / S21?

• Alukas

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2021Hi, I currently own an S7, which I love, but its very old ... moreWait and buy 21 fe

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2021Tbh this battery life is ridiculous. Ridiculously good. Dep... moreHoax, S20 baterry life terible, liar

I really like the design of this phone, so premium looking, this grey color. I would buy it in a jiffy if I get a Snapdragon variant, but unfortunately in my region they give us Exynos variants.

Lololol, 26 Aug 2021To all the s20 snapdragon users out there, how's your ... moreTbh this battery life is ridiculous. Ridiculously good. Depending on usage I can easily manage 2 days or more. Had the phone for 8 months now no issues at all.

Lololol, 26 Aug 2021To all the s20 snapdragon users out there, how's your ... moreSame here i was also thinking about the same thing. Should i buy the s10 5g or this but yeah snapdragon 855 is still a beast if you ask me

• Lololol

To all the s20 snapdragon users out there, how's your battery life? I'm planning to buy this one but a lot of complains say the battery life sucks. I will be using it for slight gaming (around 3 hrs) and social media and stuffs.

My second choice would be note 10 plus for the bigger and more optimized battery although I feel like the oldness of snapdragon 855 would be felt in gaming.

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2021sim card insert is a big problem. it is about 4 times a wee... moreIt's a nice design on the Galaxy S20!!Still i like more the Galaxy S10!!