Samsung Galaxy S20

Samsung Galaxy S20

John, 08 Jun 2021What're the main cons of exy version? How's batte... moreYes it can last all day with such usage. My usage is atound 5.5hrs SOT from 0800-2300 with around 30% battery remaining.
I would say the only con of exynos model is power usage but only if you compare it to SD version which is more optimised as per reviewer' s opinions (I haven't used SD model tbh). Without comparison to SD model, exynos is pretry ok for some normal usage without heavy gaming. And it is getting better with every software update which is good.

• John

What're the main cons of exy version? How's battery life? Can it last for a day on average use without gaming and watching youtube for less than an hour?

• Andy

Faridah, 02 Jun 2021My only regret in buying this phone is that the battery ove... moreThe overheating will be due to the fast charging; if you wish to avoid this, try using a lower powered charger. This will be slower, but it is probably better for the battery and components.

• Kdmv-007

Been using s20 SD varient(12g+128g) for almost 2 months. No issues at all, phone run great no heat, no lag. Battery is great camera IU is superb, especially top notch Display.

• Faridah

My only regret in buying this phone is that the battery overheats, and it can be quite scary

• King

Dodgecoined, 29 May 2021What did you expect, you bought the Samsung Galaxy S20 Flic... moreI see what you did there with the fe clevar bro

heating when watch videos on youtube

• Dodgecoined

Anonymous, 28 May 2021I am having issues with the screen flickering on the s20fe.... moreWhat did you expect, you bought the Samsung Galaxy S20 Flicker Edition, enjoy bra.

SON GOKU, 08 Mar 2021You should get the S20 FE.I am having issues with the screen flickering on the s20fe. i would not recommend this phone to anyone.

• Sunil

S20 heating issue while watching movies or YouTube.

Jango, 05 May 2021I prefer the s20 as it has a excellent camera than previous... moreI prefer s10 lite due to snapdragon, exynos is sucks due to cpu throtling when overheat, there are a lot of complaint of exynos 990, and i use s10 exynos feel the same, cpu throtling causing lag due to overheat, never play game just browsing and instagram sometimes youtube, still overheat sometimes after that cpu throtling and all UX is lagging

• Sod

Bought a brand NEW s20e from a shop after ten days old the screen went black rendering the phone useless the phone shop refused to do anything about it telling me to send it back to Samsung which I did , Samsung sent me a quote of £159 more then the phone saying its water damage (stock answer) I now have a phone which is useless and the shop is useless, good on you samsung

• Jango

Ann Mary, 30 Apr 2021As I am having both s10lite , and very much unfortunately b... moreI prefer the s20 as it has a excellent camera than previous generations smartphones!

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2021Hi, I currently own an S7, which I love, but its very old ... moreAs I am having both s10lite , and very much unfortunately bought an s21 plus, ..in terms of camera quality.

S10 lite is snapdragon and camera is 48MP.
S21± MAIN CAMERA is just 12 MP. With 64 MP, you can take only 3:4 picture, so you won't be using it. S21+ ain camera is the worst, I am going to put in olx.

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2021Hi, I currently own an S7, which I love, but its very old ... moreMy friend, I would recommend the S10 Lite.

Zhinler, 27 Apr 2021I m sorry I bought this Phone. My ex S10 plus was much bett... morenot really

• JiM

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2021Dear, I have the S20 with Exynos. It battery rate is really... moreI have both, and battery rate of S20 and S21 are exactly the same, which is not good. But you get a compact size, you can't have it all...

I m sorry I bought this Phone. My ex S10 plus was much better în every way

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2021Hi, I currently own an S7, which I love, but its very old ... moreDear, I have the S20 with Exynos. It battery rate is really poor, in fact I'm thinking on sell it to buy the S21. Y can''t recomend the S20 due the battery, even if the other features are amazing!