Samsung Galaxy S20

Samsung Galaxy S20

• Blas

Should i buy S20 / S20+ / S20 FE / S21?

• Alukas

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2021Hi, I currently own an S7, which I love, but its very old ... moreWait and buy 21 fe

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2021Tbh this battery life is ridiculous. Ridiculously good. Dep... moreHoax, S20 baterry life terible, liar

I really like the design of this phone, so premium looking, this grey color. I would buy it in a jiffy if I get a Snapdragon variant, but unfortunately in my region they give us Exynos variants.

Lololol, 26 Aug 2021To all the s20 snapdragon users out there, how's your ... moreTbh this battery life is ridiculous. Ridiculously good. Depending on usage I can easily manage 2 days or more. Had the phone for 8 months now no issues at all.

Lololol, 26 Aug 2021To all the s20 snapdragon users out there, how's your ... moreSame here i was also thinking about the same thing. Should i buy the s10 5g or this but yeah snapdragon 855 is still a beast if you ask me

• Lololol

To all the s20 snapdragon users out there, how's your battery life? I'm planning to buy this one but a lot of complains say the battery life sucks. I will be using it for slight gaming (around 3 hrs) and social media and stuffs.

My second choice would be note 10 plus for the bigger and more optimized battery although I feel like the oldness of snapdragon 855 would be felt in gaming.

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2021sim card insert is a big problem. it is about 4 times a wee... moreIt's a nice design on the Galaxy S20!!Still i like more the Galaxy S10!!

sim card insert is a big problem. it is about 4 times a week "no sim card insert " ! it is very annoying !
Terrible design

scorpio, 27 Jul 2021Why do you ask do you intend to drop your phone? It should ... moreI mean the front ,how strong and thick it is? 1mm or higher thickness? i don/t intend to drop my phone, i'm just asking, and i have the Spigen Liquid Crystal case for my S20.

• scorpio

pyt3334, 24 Jul 2021How strong is the Gorilla Glass 6 On The S20? Why do you ask do you intend to drop your phone? It should always be in a protective case as accidents can happen.

• pyt3334

How strong is the Gorilla Glass 6 On The S20?

The sooner governments stipulate devices have to repairable or face extra taxes the better.

• anon

Niele, 11 Jul 2021My old A5 (2017) which I loved broke the display so I'... moreYou seem to know what you're looking for already. I have had an expensive S20 for about 6mths (upgrade from a fantastic but 4-yr old S8) and am underwhelmed and disappointed! The battery size at a stated/intimated 4000mah is terrible and I'm not a gamer/youtuber/music listener etc. I use it for calls, WA messaging predominantly and then only on and off from 7am to 10pm daily and am on 30-40% battery left. On this GSMarena and other forums I have learned and applied each and every power-saving trick/hack and have only marginally better battery life. Where I live I could only get the Exynos 990, which they say is slower and more power hungry than snapdragon.

If you're not set on your S10 (older model and likely shelf-aged battery) or S20, why not look at the galaxy A52 or A72 phones. I spoke to someone in europe who got an A52 recently, they sent me pics....WOW!!!! Fantastic camera and clear stable WA calls. If you have money to burn why not consider the top-spec models of either of these two. Battery lives are stated as being long compared to S20, but who knows until you get to use it under your own conditions. Battery's are 4500 and 5000 mAh respectively.

A bitter and disappointed samsung galaxy lifer

• Niele

My old A5 (2017) which I loved broke the display so I'm not up to buy a new phone. Right now I'm between an S10 or S20 (don't want an S21 because I need external memory).

The problem is... I can't find the S20 anywhere! Only S20 Fe and S20+. Did they stopped producing the S20? I'm also having a bit difficulty finding S10, but its easier than to find the S20. Should I wait and see if the S20 will come back, or should I buy the S10?

Sunil, 15 May 2021S20 heating issue while watching movies or YouTube.Try dropping the video quality in youtube settings as it uses less power

• truthteller

John, 08 Jun 2021What're the main cons of exy version? How's batte... moreIts between 10-20% slower than the snapdragon depending on different tasks. Also you are going to get overheating on the exynos version wheather you are using the camera for more than 10 mins or playing 3d games within 4 mins. Also the battery runs out about 25% quicker on the exynos version.

• zack

Something very weird occurred... Last night I charged my s20 to full before I head off to bed. Today I didn't use my s20 much and before I got back from work in evening, my phone died... I recalled that my phone's still had juice. Is there something wrong with the battery?