Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

S . SUDHAKAR, 06 Feb 2023The other person here mentioned about the Samsung Malaysia ... moreHaha, you gave me another X but it's you who made a mistake and you even don't have the courage to admit it.

S . SUDHAKAR, 06 Feb 2023The other person here mentioned about the Samsung Malaysia ... moreListen here, pal. If you want to help people, you need to have some knowledge in the first place. Knowing the difference between screen refresh rate and touch sampling rate is pretty basic and you should know that. So, next time be for you post anything, read the question twice and think twice too if the answer you want to post is any good and related to the original question.

• 06 Feb 2023

S . SUDHAKAR, 06 Feb 2023The other person here mentioned about the Samsung Malaysia ... moreHe is talking about 'Touch Sampling', he is not talking about Display 'Refresh Rate'. Do you even know about the difference between these two? Dolt

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2023Does the S20 FE 5G have 180 or 240 Hz touch sampling rate? ... moreThe other person here mentioned about the Samsung Malaysia website.

Samsung India website states as 120 Hz. Visit https://www.samsung.com/in/smartphones/galaxy-s/galaxy-s20-fe-5g-cloud-mint-128gb-sm-g781bzggins/

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2023Does the S20 FE 5G have 180 or 240 Hz touch sampling rate? ... moreSamsung website says it's 240 Hz.

• P$0
            • 06 Feb 2023

Does the S20 FE 5G have 180 or 240 Hz touch sampling rate?
            I read conflicting information in different expert reviews.

Zzzzz , 04 Feb 2023How about this update? Is it good to update? Any bugs or ... moreNormal security patch.

Zzzzz , 04 Feb 2023How about this update? Is it good to update? Any bugs or ... moreIt was available in Poland on 22nd of January, looks like standard monthly security patch.

• d
                  • ddas
                  • vGB
                  • 05 Feb 2023

Zzzzz , 04 Feb 2023How about this update? Is it good to update? Any bugs or ... moreI can't find any such major difference post update. Little bit network issue during calls that's it.

• 04 Feb 2023

John, 24 Jan 2023The G781B/DS series supports Samsung DeX via cable and wireless.It should as all S20 fe 5g devices have Dex feature. This feature is a game changer.

• 04 Feb 2023

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2023Can anyone of you found "video enhancer" ? It se... moreI checked. It is already enabled in camera app by default in my camera settings.

• Z
                        • Zzzzz
                        • CbE
                        • 04 Feb 2023

ddas, 02 Feb 2023New update received in India with January security patch of... moreHow about this update?
                        Is it good to update?
                        Any bugs or new features?

• 04 Feb 2023

Alex, 03 Feb 2023This phone will be my future phone. Can you guys tell me i... moreHey Alex, It is a decent phone but if you are planning to buy I suggest you to check latest phones considering software updates for this phone. SD 865 is decent chip, camera is decent ( some phones have better camera some are worse than this ). I strongly suggest you to go with your requirement only. Nonetheless I felt everything is decent.

Cons: I felt battery. SD865 though excellent, but it is power hungry chipset. I am very less mobile user person. I need to charge atleast once a day. My earlier phone used to give me atleast 2-3 days battery. I suggest not to go for power hungry chipset untill not needed.

Alex, 03 Feb 2023This phone will be my future phone. Can you guys tell me i... moreOthers here are addicted to updating the phone. So they will say against this phone.

Overall, this phone is a good model. Just maintain it and use normally. Thats all.

S . SUDHAKAR, 03 Feb 2023Read the reviews and then decide.You gave me another X, can you tell me why? What is wrong in my advice? Or are you just a dolt, giving X to all my posts?

• 03 Feb 2023

S . SUDHAKAR, 03 Feb 2023Good phone. Just force stop and disable the apps that you d... moreReplying with X emoji doesn't change the facts dolt

Abdullah, 03 Feb 2023I got a update G781BXXS4GWA5 in my s20fe january-01,2023 is... moreRead the reviews and then decide.

Alex, 03 Feb 2023This phone will be my future phone. Can you guys tell me i... moreRead the review here on GSMArena and my extensive comment under it, which was based on a couple of weeks of actual usage of the brand new S20 FE 5G (and as it is my first Samsung, I had some minor issues). Read other reviews on reputable websites like trustedreviews.com and notebookcheck.net

As all devices, this one also has it's strengths and weaknesses, you must think about them from your point of view and make a decision in your own mind :)

Alex, 03 Feb 2023This phone will be my future phone. Can you guys tell me i... moreGood phone. Just force stop and disable the apps that you do not use.

• A
                                        • Abdullah
                                        • XVy
                                        • 03 Feb 2023

S . SUDHAKAR, 02 Feb 2023I have downloaded the android Jan 2023 firmware and android... moreI got a update G781BXXS4GWA5 in my s20fe january-01,2023 is this update will good or bad for this set!..need your opinion bro