Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

lalutcosmin, 07 Mar 2021No normak...my s20 fe 5g its 2%per night2% per whole night?? Yeah. It's doable if: 1-Your phone is turned off xD or 2-Your phone is on "battery save mode". Maybe you forgot to mention about it? :)
In normal mode it consumes more and it is not 2% per night.

Alpha22, 24 Feb 2021My s20 fe 5g on One UI 3.0 consumes about 13-20% battery ov... moreNo normak...my s20 fe 5g its 2%per night

Alpha22, 25 Feb 2021I've been using s20 fe 5g for 2 months now and i can h... moreThe battery its great! Maybe you are one pribleme...

Xytanox, 26 Feb 2021Dude. I don't feel that at all. Anyway - it's nor... moreIts true! The great phone s20 fe 5g

DV2, 04 Mar 2021Well, i tried it at a shop and if i do a close up selfie sh... moreNo problems my friend. The phone is very good believe me. The best flagship in 2020

Xytanox, 05 Mar 2021It should consume around 1-2% per hour, so... estimating av... more2% per night

Please am a first times user...... which of the samsung is okay

• Gr

This phone has issues with dropping calls, making calls etc. When a call is received no issues. Only when placing a call. Battery life is satisfactory but got real hot when first purchased. My S 8+ was a much more reliable phone.

• Together

This phone is one of the best value for the price.

They just need to fix the battery drain issue because even 2 years old S9+ holds battery percentage longer than this phone. It's unbelievable that it drops so much overnight.

Uninstalling chrome and other rubbish google apps helped but the issue is still there.

This is the main issue that everyone has since it's been updated to android 11.

Can everybody address this issue to Samsung?s

Gamaliel, 28 Feb 2021I'm currently confused on which to purchase....S20 Fe ... moreYou must be out of your mind. The fe has 12 upgrades over the S10 plus, while the latter has 2 or 3.

Anonymous, 23 Feb 2021Is 256GB 8GB RAM version has single sim only or there is a ... moreS20 FE 5G (all versions) have Dual SIM.
I have 8/256 version, so I can confirm it.

Alpha22, 24 Feb 2021My s20 fe 5g on One UI 3.0 consumes about 13-20% battery ov... moreIt should consume around 1-2% per hour, so... estimating average consumption over night, it should be around ~10-15% max (from 10pm to 6am). BTW: I can confirm it. My S20 FE 5G consumes around ~10% per night.

• DV2

Ooo, 04 Mar 2021If you have no problem with your selfie camera on s7edge, t... moreWell, i tried it at a shop and if i do a close up selfie shot it gets blurry, but from a distance, like from the phone's base or as far my hand is from my face, it did a nice shot but maybe the lights were kinda affecting the camera.

If i putted my S7 next to the FE in selfie i could see my phone having a tint of yellow while the FE has a whiter/clearer screen/camera, even though the FE was set in above 100% brightness

Still unsure, and i don't have an S7 Edge...I said S7 Exynos. I just did a selfie in the same distances with my S7 and it kinda does the same .. I'm just worried about coverage and then i've heard that some people had battery issues with the latest update (The pulled off one).. But i'm not sure if they have the same issues even with the non-pulled stable update.

Not sure if there'd be other things i'd have to keep in mind before buying the phone, like lack of features (besides of 3.5mm jack and the LED notification light with a colour for each app, like green for Watsapp, blue for FB, purple for Discord...)

I don't want to regret about it later, that's why i'm asking about all of these old and new doubts

• Ooo

DV2, 03 Mar 2021I am debating on getting the Snapdragon version of the 5G v... moreIf you have no problem with your selfie camera on s7edge, then it shouldn't be a problem for you.

• DV2

I am debating on getting the Snapdragon version of the 5G version (6 or 8GB) to upgrade my S7 (Exynos). European user btw.

But there are things that worries me, like the quality of both cameras , specially the selfie one. Are they that blurry/bad?.. Have they fixed it with any recent updates?

Also, i've heard that some people with a previous phone like an S7-8-9 (europeans with Exynos) had much better 4G coverage than the 5G model running even on 4G max only option (because the 5G included option gave 'em troubles). Is it true?

Not sure if most of the original issues for this phone have been updated.

• Great

Having s20fe 5g for a week. Everything is great. Heated only at first day, and a little bit when I watched videos for 5hours. No touch screen issues. Battery is good, at first days I used it almost nonstop, and battery lasted until night. 120 hz feels good. I'd definitely recommend!

Gamaliel, 28 Feb 2021I'm currently confused on which to purchase....S20 Fe ... moreS20 fe has better camera quality and night shots though compared to the older s10 lineups based on the reviewers comparisons.

• Gamaliel

Ric, 21 Feb 2021S20 FE or S10 Plus?I'm currently confused on which to purchase....S20 Fe or S10+....But I think I'll go for S10+...the only added advantage I see for the S20 Fe is the added 5G network and Battery

Ric, 21 Feb 2021S20 FE or S10 Plus?S10e