Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

• Kai

FOX999, 21 hours agoI have a question, which is the best s20 fe 5g or 4g, and h... moreOf course 5G is better. If you choose 4G then whether you get Exynos or Snapdragon varies from region to region.

• FOX999

I have a question, which is the best s20 fe 5g or 4g, and how can I find out the version of snapdragon or xenos

• X2

MrDSM, 19 May 2022Hi, The use is with 4G/5G? or Wifi, because if with 4G/5G,... moreUse is with WiFi. Hv done factory reset 3 times. Still can't figure out y battery drain is so fast

X2, 19 May 2022Need suggestions. I have a new s20 fe 5g updated at One ui ... moreHi,
The use is with 4G/5G? or Wifi, because if with 4G/5G, every smartphone should use more battery to handle the use, but if with Wifi, it's problem. In this case, you must make a Factory Reset and everything should be ok. For me, i have an impressible batteyr life, but i use it with wifi, if i am out i use 3G+ instead of 4G.

• X2

Need suggestions. I have a new s20 fe 5g updated at One ui 4.1. Battery seems impressive at standy and off screen. But drops like hell while browsing or using social media. I barely get 5 hrs screen on time with light use of just social media & dark mode implemented. No games, no music, no calls, no blue tooth etc. Setting are at auto brightness, refresh rate at 60hz. Please guide how battery life can be improved

• Zzzzz

n0-way, 15 May 2022You can make the update man, it's even better now! Lon... moreYeah, I updated it yesterday.... Though I didn't find any change
They have not fixed camera HDR right?

vusie, 15 May 2022where to get Samsung s20 manualYou can find all the data you need on samsung official site man!

Zzzzz , 14 May 2022How's the update? Any improvements? I heard device i... moreYou can make the update man, it's even better now! Longer sot, great ram management, better camera, better battery! All in all a better phone! No problem what so ever! I have the sd865 s20 fe 5g 8gb ram version!

• Zzzzz

vusie, 15 May 2022where to get Samsung s20 manualYou can google it or go to settings, then scroll down to user manual....

• vusie

where to get Samsung s20 manual

• Zzzzz

Sam799, 05 May 2022Just reveived April security patch update.How's the update?
Any improvements?
I heard device is getting bit hot after upgrade!!
I haven't updated yet....

What's your review on April update?

I bought this phone in march and it's already at samsung repair center. It stop working suddenly. The display started to flash and became green and blue. I was unable to shut it down and/or restart it. It is the first samsung phone i have and it will be the last. Once it will be repair i will try to sell it. I will simply switch back to my old phone (LG G6) wich i did not have any problem since i owned it (2018).

Unreserved Nick, 24 Apr 2022Hi, Using this phone for almost a year, but it feels hea... moreVivo x80 pro/pro plus

• Suresh

I have used flegships of samsung but batree of this is amazing its stable and never have a drain issue charging speed is not fast but ok good phone at 33 k really a flegship experience

• GV

Just upgraded from the A20s last week and it's a very good phone. I have the SM-G7810 8gb + 256gb, which includes AKG type C and the PD 25W charging brick in the box. It just costs me PHP 22k (around 420 USD).

Sam799, 07 May 2022Yes its a great phone & will surely get android 13.There will be many restrictions in 13.

Suresh, 06 May 2022 I got pre install android 12 may i get one year more upda... moreYes its a great phone & will surely get android 13.

Angel Boy, 06 May 2022I want to know about storage type its 3.1 ufs or 2.1 ufs be... moreIt's UFS 3.0

• Angel Boy

I want to know about storage type its 3.1 ufs or 2.1 ufs because i saw some reviews they said it's 2.1 ufs

• Suresh

I got pre install android 12 may i get one year more update?? Otherwise fantastic phone i have used s22 plus but its handy narrow so comfortable in hand sd 865 reasonable chipset for smartphone upper than this will heat i am feeling not so much difference form last one so save money and blindly go for it you will never regret.