Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

zzzz, 22 Oct 2021does this s20 fe 5g has dc dimming or something like that? ... moreI don't have yet
I'm planning to but it thanks for sharing your experience
Do you recommend it?

• Sandy

Hdeeb777, 22 Oct 2021??!!!!!!!!! Crappy phone from xaiomi you like it more that ... moreDear every shiny thing is not diamond like every screen from Samsung is not best.
My eyes are perfect please take care of your mind man.

• zzzz

Hdeeb777, 22 Oct 2021??!!!!!!!!! Crappy phone from xaiomi you like it more that ... moredoes this s20 fe 5g has dc dimming or something like that?
i noticed that i get slight headache while watching videos for 30-40 mins
i guess the screen flickers at 30% or below brightness
at higher it is fine.
is the anti-flicker mode hidden somewhere in settings????

is it normal for phone that have 40-44 °C while using it for gaming ?
I use this phone and play games like PUBGM, and got 40-44°C while playing without fan cooler

Sandy, 19 Oct 2021I have both phone , 10t pro my wife using and recently i bo... more??!!!!!!!!! Crappy phone from xaiomi you like it more that super amoled from samsung?!!!!! Check your eyes man

5g version snap only or samsung exynos?

• S

Phone is good but display is very poor quality super almond but looks like Chenies display

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2021Can you please measure your battery health with accubattery... moreIn my personal experience, if we're talking about from 100 to 0 I usually get 6 hours of SOT with Mixed Usage (Internet Browsing/YouTube/Gaming). That's at 120hz and with Medium brightness.

Roman5, 21 Oct 2021I have the 4G Snapdragon version and I have zero issues wit... moreCan you please measure your battery health with accubattery and send it here? and please inform us about screen on time you get when gaming or watching youtube.
Thanks in advance.

Vin, 20 Oct 2021Does the s20 fe 5G still have heating issues rn? , what pho... moreI have the 4G Snapdragon version and I have zero issues with heating or zero other issues

• zzzzz

Vin, 20 Oct 2021Does the s20 fe 5G still have heating issues rn? , what pho... morei dont see any major heating issue
it gets warm when using camera, sometimes hot
also while playing games but not a big issue
in terms of camera it is the best in price
however you can go for iqoo 7 if performance and fast charging is your main thing

• Vin

Does the s20 fe 5G still have heating issues rn? , what phone is better than the s20 fe for the price?

• ann

Sandy, 20 Oct 2021Firstly 10t pro wide angle is totally crap Secondly night m... moreTotally agree, all 3 cameras on s20 fe 5g are great, the difference in pictures captured from 3 lenses is not much, they capture great shots
Unlike other brands which have a good main camera and rubbish wide angle, telephoto, etc.
Even night mode is commendable.
S series are way ahead than any Chinese brands.

• Sandy

zzzz, 19 Oct 2021hey and does your camera in s20 fe lacks sharpness? i have... moreNot at all, in camera department fe 5g scores 10 out of 10.
I recommend you to reset your camera settings.

• Sandy

Davidjones111, 20 Oct 2021Thank you for your answer. I still have one question, if yo... moreFirstly 10t pro wide angle is totally crap Secondly night mode too.
Frankly speaking in camera samsung s20 fe 5g totally winner.
I previously used GALAXY note 9 around 3 years and yes it slows down little bit, remember it's was exynos chip
Simply battery, display (my personal choice), charging speed = 10t pro
Software experience, regularly security update, camera = Fe 5g.
Hope this will clear your doubts.

Sandy, 19 Oct 2021I have both phone , 10t pro my wife using and recently i bo... moreThank you for your answer. I still have one question, if you don't mind. Is the camera difference big? Does the Samsung slow down over time?

How is the mi 10t pro's selfie camera?

Thank you.

• zzzzz

Anonymous, 20 Oct 2021One thing i can't understand about samsung is their pr... morepricing is the biggest setback for samsung specially for flagships.
in india, s20 fe 5g was launched for almost INR 48,000 in Apr and it went down to INR 33,999 during Sale in October.
such a crap pricing.
they cannot even keep the pricing stable for at least 6 months.

One thing i can't understand about samsung is their pricing. The galaxy a52s 5g was almost $550 US yet the starting price of the s20 fe 4g variant is 599 US. You get sd 865, wireless charging, reverse wireless charging, aluminum frame instead of plastic like on the a52 series, telephoto camera, better lenses, samsung dex etc. Something's wrong here. The price for the s20fe 5g variant is now at 461 wow compared to the 500 US price range for the weaker phone. I have to say the other overpriced midrange phone from samsung was also the a71 5g for 599 US also. I hope they stop releasing so much phones with one getting better specs for the same price.

• zzzz

Sandy, 19 Oct 2021I have both phone , 10t pro my wife using and recently i bo... morehey and does your camera in s20 fe lacks sharpness?
i have captured many pics and the pics are not as sharp when we zoom 100%
they lack details when zoomed in
same when we capture photos of documents , text is bit hazy when zoomed in.

zzzzz, 19 Oct 2021s20 fe 5g, wayyy better than Mi phones Well said.