Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

Peter.L, 27 Sep 2020This phone cost in USA 472 €uro Why we Europeans Countries... moreSeriously GSMArena needs to impose bots to delete posts like this that spread misinformation or fake news. No one in Europe is paying anyone in the US for their phones. We just have much higher taxes here. And Americans are crying the same way that Europe has "free" healthcare and that they are paying for European health care when its using their methods and technology. If I could, I would seriously eradicate every human with below average IQ. Or maybe even with an average one. How beautiful the world would be then, no more stupidity.

Peter.L, 27 Sep 2020I was ready to buy this phone when i was shocked to see t... moreAre you slow in the head? Most European countries have VAT taxes which don't exist in the states (contact your government to know why). It's usually between 20-30%. Beside that, each country has a specific documentation and special support lines different for each country because every country even if it has a million people has a different language. USA is one language, one market country with robust infrastructure, logistics and less regulations that are just not possible to achieve in Europe.

Peter.L, 27 Sep 2020I was ready to buy this phone when i was shocked to see t... moreIn India also the price is above 699usd and this is not the prblm fir me but the way samsung and apple are playing us Asians and Europeans this is wrong from such a company which should be fair in all possible ways they should give a good feature what are they trying to prove they have so much name and fame still doing cheap tricks i m done with samsung now was a user of note from note 2 to note 9 .

Peter.L, 27 Sep 2020This phone cost in USA 472 €uro Why we Europeans Countries... moreWell, next year will settle the scores, Huawei will release the harmony OS, One Pro is getting better every year so Samsung and Apple should watch because next year they will lose a lot of customers for all kind of monopoly they are running, and ripping people off, also Xiami is releasing 100 phones every year so everyone can find something nice from their repertoire...

I was ready to buy this phone when i was
shocked to see the price the Samsung selling this phone in U.S 549$ locked and Unlocked 599 U.S Dollars
Almost half the price compared to European countries.
European countries need to understand what is going on...
Because European citizens are paying this unfair treatment.
Apple do the same with their products since always, now Samsung is doing the same.
Shame on you.
This companies and more need to be exposed on European media to reach the politics and hope Bruxels Step in and discuss in the European Parlment.

Tondern, 26 Sep 2020So here's my problem and why I probably won't buy... moreThis phone cost in USA 472 €uro
Why we Europeans Countries have to pay 769 €uro.
So, Apple and Samsung are using the Europeans to pay losses to profit the U.S and Canada.
Disgusting Strategy.
European countries are the worst place to buy tecnology.
Avoid at all cost.ones
And we Europeans are paying you guys your precious phones.
Something as to be done.

So here's my problem and why I probably won't buy this phone.

Usually Korea, USA and China have the advantage on Samsung phones with the Snapdragon processor. This time all regions can get the Snapdragon, and I thought for once we're all equal; but no. At least USA gets 8GB RAM options and Europe doesn't, this is according to Supersaf on Youtube.

So once again we're 2nd class citizens in EU. Would it have been hard or costly to include those 2GB extra? Nope. I'm just not gonna buy something in 2020 that calls itself a flagship device with 6GB of ram. I'd rather buy a Sony xperia 5 II.

• NERD

Kujtim Zymeri , 26 Sep 2020I am sure 6gb ram would be enough considering the cpu. Much... more6GB varient is considered to be just 4G compatible with exynos chip in UK, 8GB varient is 5G compatible and comes in SD865. Usually Samsung ships similar variants across Europe and Asia.

Kujtim Zymeri , 26 Sep 2020Can u be more specific please,how is 12 mp better on a flag... moreFlagship SoC's have better image processing, flagship cameras have OIS which makes a world of difference when it comes to sharpness and low-light performance, not to mention just more stable video. And it's not hard to imagine that manufacturers might gimp their mid-range cameras so that they don't eat into their flagship sales.

S20 FE 32MP Selfie camera Autofokus ?

• Totec

Kujtim Zymeri , 26 Sep 2020Can u be more specific please,how is 12 mp better on a flag... moreImage sensor sensor is the most important. You can get 64mp of sh*t with small sensor or 12mp of quality with bigger sensor.

• Kujtim Zymeri

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2020This. 6 GB RAM is the only thing that actually bothers ... moreI am sure 6gb ram would be enough considering the cpu. Much better than exynos.

• Kujtim Zymeri

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2020Lol. Dude; MP doesn't guarantee a better camera. Don&#... moreCan u be more specific please,how is 12 mp better on a flagship than on midrange phone. Sorry for my english.

• Kujtim Zymeri

I like it. SD cpu and fast clockspeed.

Zion45, 26 Sep 2020Don't be bothered MP doesn't mean better pics.... moreLol. Dude; MP doesn't guarantee a better camera. Don't be deceived by the numbers

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2020I have concern on the rear camera, since it's only 12MPDon't be bothered MP doesn't mean better pics.. 12MP on flagships takes better camera than 64MP on Midrange

[deleted post]Yes

• Zap

As long as technology keeps improving, they can make phones with mental back and still support wireless charging. It's very possible.

Tony Shen, 24 Sep 2020Compare to S20 5G in Sweden 1, It has UFS 3.1 which is bet... moreI think you can get 8GB RAM for 5G version of FE

• 5G

Does the S20 FE support mmWave 5G like the S20 Plus and Ultra? Or it only support Sub6 like the S20?