Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra

• P
  • Papa
  • vIc
  • 19 Feb 2020

BaldEagle, 18 Feb 2020I do not understand 1 thing if we buy this phone 5g version... moreIndia will not get 5g version..it will get lte version

• K
    • Khadet
    • rAM
    • 19 Feb 2020

Note 10 plus is the best phone

Lol, 18 Feb 2020Is your hands made of paper? there are tablet PCs that weight just 100g more, besides what experience do you have with recent heavy phones?
      bcoz i do have it, i made the mistake and bought Xiaomi mi note 10, that is just 20g less than this samsung.
      To put it in simple words, it's a brick.

• L
          • Lol
          • nUv
          • 18 Feb 2020

krissy, 18 Feb 2020so no one is mentioning the 222gramm weight? that thing is heavyIs your hands made of paper?

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2020because of (uses shared SIM slot). I don't buy samsungSamsung bloatware is invasive and it's own internet can't be removed. The lack of a headphone jack on an expensive device is not appreciated by me.

• A
              • Abbbyyyy
              • DPT
              • 18 Feb 2020

I know all of us will put a strong case on this phone but the colors provided from samsung are just absolutely boring .. no attempt at making any thing interesting

I do not understand 1 thing if we buy this phone 5g version in india we can still use 4g sim like jio or not ? or we just need to use it offline and wait for 5g sim cards.

so no one is mentioning the 222gramm weight? that thing is heavy

• n
                    • no name
                    • uZa
                    • 18 Feb 2020

Pawan Kalyan, 17 Feb 2020Expensive Oh, What about The New iPhones?
                    Samsung is Delivering You a Greatest Battery of all Time, Greatest Camera, Great Design, Many Great Features like Power Sharing, Fast Charging, Fingerprint and many many More!
                    This smartphone is expensive for a reason!
                    I don't Hate any brand nor any product was just pointing out My point that other products are also similarly High priced then this.
                    Have A Nice Day!

Expensive

• ?
                        • 6pF
                        • 17 Feb 2020

Need to ir blaster option s20 in mobile.

• O
                          • Observer80
                          • PHu
                          • 17 Feb 2020

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2020because of (uses shared SIM slot). I don't buy samsungI agree it's a dealbreaker for me with the flagships always have to choose between memory cards or extra sim especially how I have 2 sims

• M
                            • Moby dick
                            • nC4
                            • 17 Feb 2020

Whats the point to pay 1300€ for a phone???
                            I would rather get a gaming laptop loool

no wonder why it is much cheaper here
                              1270USD for ultra

chester, 17 Feb 2020Lol...yep only S20 US versions get proper 5g while the rest... moreif you buy it online you can get the SD865 unlocked version on amazon or ebay, they won't be available instantly just give it some time.

Shady69, 17 Feb 2020wait, i thought they said there won't be a 4G option for th... moreLol...yep only S20 US versions get proper 5g while the rest of the world get poor Exynos with no 5g....Actually that's how they make huge profits...

Sammy really messed up this time...
                                  No SD865 = No buy

• ?
                                    • 6PE

because of (uses shared SIM slot). I don't buy samsung

Yes, every year the same, the usual lies :-D

wait, i thought they said there won't be a 4G option for the ultra, only 5G