Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G

saksham, 12 Feb 2020should i sell my iphone xs to get s20 ultra ?? Depends on how importamt iOS is to you.

• Meh

Mobilemaster, 12 Feb 2020It may have 8k video recording, but the question is does still S... moreMost likely will use F2FS(developed by samsung),same as note 10.

saksham, 12 Feb 2020should i sell my iphone xs to get s20 ultra ?? If you want quality and more customization options then yes

Did it get a stainless steel frame

• Meh

Goodbye Samsung, 12 Feb 2020Bring back infrared, air gestures and I'll start buying Samsung again ....expect a long wait then

16GB for 512GB? Really? It should be 16GB for 1TB!

• Goodbye Samsung

Bring back infrared, air gestures and I'll start buying Samsung again

• saksham

should i sell my iphone xs to get s20 ultra ??

marketing hype unlimited

It may have 8k video recording, but the question is does still Samsung phones use the old FAT32 format??? For those who don't know what is this I'll explain. FAT32 is a format, when you hit 4 GB of storage, it will automatically start to shot another video, while ntfs file format is different, because there is NO 4GB limit. So if the S20 Ultra still uses the oldschool file format, and you shoot 8K, you can not make a long video, and you will need to use some video editing program to edit the videos.

• rosebridge84

There they go again removing the 3.5mm jack have they not learned their lessons from the S7.

think i will pass again and keep my S8

to big

I will wait the P40Pro Premium release to make decision what is what

• evilpanda

Zhan, 12 Feb 2020Ur 3rd point need to check back out...12 MP on 100x?..u blind?..... moreI was referring the 108MP camera., which has in fact 12MP sensor and combine 9to1 pixels.
But yeah you're right, after having more than 7 Samsung devices so far with last one Note 9 I don't think that I'm their target group anymore.

• Love the Community

Morsel, 12 Feb 2020There are USB C earphones, in case you didn't know.I'll check on that. If there's an ATH-M50 successor with a USB-C port, it would be nice. Then again, it would be better if flagship phones have two USB-C ports like the RoG Phone 2 so I can still charge and listen at the same time.

chester, 12 Feb 2020Contrary to what has been preached so far...Samsung South Africa... moreCOOL. No one is forcing you to buy Samsung.
So, stop messing around.
Buy onePlus.

evilpanda, 12 Feb 2020So many let downs for me with these new S20s: 1.HUGE device ,... moreUr 3rd point need to check back out...12 MP on 100x?..u blind?..its 48MP for the telephoto..A Periscope lens...

and ur 5th point,..this phone is multitasking capable..if u want some REAL game playing device...get a freaking Razer phone/ROG phone OR laptop/computer for a lower good pricing...To sum up,Samsung is not ur type of choice...

Love the Community, 12 Feb 2020Who uses dongles in 2020? I don't want a miscolored dongle to be... moreThere are USB C earphones,
in case you didn't know.

• Love the Community

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2020Lol you talk like my grandmom get a adapter or use bluetoothWho uses dongles in 2020? I don't want a miscolored dongle to be left on my phone all the time!