Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G

• Maja

JustADude, 01 Jul 2020i dont understand. Why the backglass color of flagship pho... moreyou re right. A30s is grear, in green colpr.

• Loora

Coyz, 01 Jul 2020This phone is too big not to accomodate the 3.5 jack which ... morewell said. I also dislike absence of 3.5 mmjack.

Prashant, 01 Jul 2020Great Phone, Working fine... Just got camera update...What version camera update are you on?

i dont understand.
Why the backglass color of flagship phones always bad and boring ?
Meanwhile, cheap phones always have colorful backglass and some of them has toddler rainbow colors ..

• Prashant

Coyz, 01 Jul 2020This phone is too big not to accomodate the 3.5 jack which ... moreThe phone comes with wired AKG tuned earphones.... with C type connections instead 3.5 jack.
Its better to have minimum openings in phone

• Prashant

Great Phone, Working fine...
Just got camera update...

• Coyz

This phone is too big not to accomodate the 3.5 jack which is major drawback for me. This how samsung tried to copy Apple's stupidity in design. No way for this phone for me. Forcing people to use wireless heaphone not an option is Apple's stupid idea to sell their wireless buds, but samsung copied it as well.

• Technophile

The features of this smartphone is really mind blowing!!!

What's difference between SM-G988U, SM-G988U1?

• Hinu

Anonymous, 15 Jun 2020I am just a kid and I was redirected to this site wat is th... moreThis site if made for comparing phones, as well as finding out information about the phone that you want to buy.

• Nick

Thre term ULTRA in s series means: Ultra expensive .

• Kosova

Karl, 19 Jun 2020Thats not true dude . The s20 ultra had great everything, o... moreIt is true, this phone has to many problems
1. Camera
2. Battery
3. Mobile reception
I bought it and i sold it,

thank you for your comments. i almost purchase one

Bailey, 21 Jun 2020I thought S20 Ultra was a good phone with great features BU... moreThat is true mine got already a scratch and I read also many complaints in the internet forums that the camera back glass break easily. This must be a design flow, Samsung didn't think well of the design logic, the law of probability. Larger glass has more chance to break than the small glass or this might be intentionally for you to buy a replacement camera glass.

After a weeks of using this phone. I found the camera in some occasions too slow to focus sometimes the picture is a bit blurry. I also don't like the auto focus when taking picture at close up, it focus the object and deteriorate backgrounds scene. The camera of my Galaxy S10+ is better when taking picture at close up.

• Bailey

I thought S20 Ultra was a good phone with great features BUT i am really disappointed in the fault with the camera and the glass cracking for no reason. Store thinks it may be cracking from heat when charging. Samsung expect customers to pay $$$ for repair as wont cover under warranty. What a joke! This phone is now an expensive paperweight!

• Patrik

I am using iPhone Pro Max. Actually I am iPhone user. On other hand I buyed S20 Ultra I kept for couple of days and believe me gyes I was disappointed . I sell that and switched to note 10 plus. Now I am pretty much happy with that
. Note 10 plus is much worth for every single penny

• Karl

bfala28, 31 May 2020The battery and the camera is a big dispointment for the pr... moreThats not true dude . The s20 ultra had great everything, only problem is its expensive , or I'm jus broke😂

• Karl

ossjd, 01 Jun 2020this is the beast u wanna be talking about!!! way way way ... moreTrue

Dennis.K, 10 Jun 2020Just imagine NVIDIA Geforce graphics in phones, I wouldn't ... moreoh true that