Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G

In my country, the last year s20 fe (5g) cost around $550 and the s20 fe only cost $500. Now seeing this s21 fe even though it's not announced yet, it feels like it's just an improvement. Literally everything is the same except the design and the chipset. Also if this phone do get announce and release, it'll completely crush by Xiaomi 11t pro and OnePlus 9rt/9r which have better price to feature ratio. Still if this phone is release, it's still have a deal with phones like the OnePlus 9 or the mi 11 or even the iphone 13.

• amp

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2021You're obviously not using your phone productively. Ev... moreyeah even 1TB is not enough then. lol
but this does not seem much of an upgrade from s20 fe 5g
unless they provide 45 w charging and maybe higher resolution cameras as rumored

• James

They will release this on q1 of 2022 at around 700$ so that the upcoming s22 line up would look cheap and sell. They delayed this because all the s21 lineup rot like rice wine on the shelves.

Boreas, 11 Oct 2021Realme GT has below average camera even for its own price s... moreAgreed, Good cameras are really important atleast for me. If gaming performance is priority then you don't have to pay realme gt prices. There's likes of poco f3gt and x3 pro etc. And s20 fe 5g has ois in 2 cameras.

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2021What's happening with samsung I have been waiting for ... moreThey did release the S20 fe 5g around March 2021. With the OnePlus 9rt release I think s21 fe will also be incoming at this point of time.

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2021Was waiting for this since April now I bought the Moto g40 ... moreYou were waiting for a 650+ dollar phone but then bought a 200 dollar phone instead. Things don't add up. Even the S20 FE 5G was 493 dollars in the recent sales at its lowest.

bluetimes, 17 Oct 2021such a shame for samy we are in october 2021; still not rel... moreSame

such a shame for samy we are in october 2021; still not release...

Was waiting for this since April now I bought the Moto g40 fusion, great phone best in it's budget.

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2021You're obviously not using your phone productively. Ev... moreHow are you dealing with limited storage then if you're SO productive?

Mehmet, 13 Oct 2021When you have 128GB of storage believe me you do not need s... moreYou're obviously not using your phone productively. Even 256GB can be filled up.

• Trav

Mehmet, 13 Oct 2021When you have 128GB of storage believe me you do not need s... moreThe S21 series do not have sd card slots so the S21 fe would most likely follow.

• Mehmet

S . SUDHAKAR, 10 Oct 2021Again no memory card slot and no.6 Ampere battery. Only sen... moreWhen you have 128GB of storage believe me you do not need sd card slot with any phones. And also your information is wrong, s20 fe did have sd card slot, I assume s21 will also have.

• Mehmet

The details are outdated above, it is expected to come with 45w fast charging, 64mp main camera, one ui 4.0 etc.

What's happening with samsung I have been waiting for this device since march they better hurry up before xiaomi takes the spot. Those with negative thoughts remember its only for fans

Pereira, 20 Aug 2021Buy a realme gt, you will pay less and get better. Realme GT has below average camera even for its own price segment. Couple of my friends have it, it's not a bad phone but in a totally different segment. S20 FE has superior camera, IP rating, wireless charging...

• Eydee

S . SUDHAKAR, 10 Oct 2021Again no memory card slot and no.6 Ampere battery. Only sen... moreMaybe I will be one of those senseless person. Thanks for the compliment.

Again no memory card slot and no.6 Ampere battery. Only senseless persons will buy this phone (after release).

• Fan S21

I can't wait for this phone to be released, and I hope Sam hurries on

Rest in pepperoni. Better luck next year, guys