Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

• Aaron

samsung was samsung, have ever had good phones. now only Apple followers ... a phone without a memory card and audio jack is not a phone but a copy of apple

• Commenter

S21 Ultra 5G GFXbench:33fps Poco X3 pro GFXbench:38fps

• Mehdi

I wish I had money too, and I could have done it. In my country, Iran is very expensive.

• John

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2021How's the best android smartphone when you have a tras... moreThat's exactly the reason why I switched to iphone because of bloatwares that samsung phones came with! If only they could at least remove them from the section of apps to make the experience more seamleas!

• Lucky067

Savitha, 17 Oct 2021What are you even sayin bro? Exynos 2100(s21+) is way bette... moreYes Exynos 990 has numbers of problems included heating as new 2100 is the newest and improved chipset.

• Lucky067

I own S21Ultra 256GB and note 10+... S21Ultra seem nice phone and can use 45w charger that make so fast to fill up... I would say s21 Ultra and Note 10+ are great phone as Samsung stopped producing note series as note 20 is the last one.. moved to s series including s pen for the future... I use onedrive and icedrive cloud storage that simple for use s21 ultra which don't come with sd card.. that no problem for me , plenty of storage left in my phone

• Wilson

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2021How's the best android smartphone when you have a tras... moreThats exactly why i sold mine and got an Xperia..Samsung thinks people are naive and remove features one by one every year...just like Apple

• John

Savitha, 17 Oct 2021What are you even sayin bro? Exynos 2100(s21+) is way bette... moreNot really, I just wish they could at least improve the exynos models with the FE version of the galaxy s21, but if not, then I might have mixed feelings about it and end up buying the 13 pro max next year cuz third-party apps works better on ios than on the android/Samsung! But don't get me wrong, samsung phones are still not that bad, it all comes down to personal preferences, either a bug or a feature that's causing it to happen in certain situations!

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2021How's the best android smartphone when you have a tras... moreWhat are you even sayin bro? Exynos 2100(s21+) is way better than Exynos 990 in s20+

• John

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2021How's the best android smartphone when you have a tras... moreLmao, stop spreading lies! Or provide any credible informations to what you're saying!

Varcor, 16 Oct 2021S21 Ultra is the best android smartphone, not just my opini... moreHow's the best android smartphone when you have a trash CPU, overheating a lot, bad camera that can be improved via software updates? S21+ it's definitely a downgrade from S20+.

superhan99, 15 Oct 2021Can I have eSim in addition to the dual Nano Sim ?Yes, on an SM-G998B D/S, Exynos SoC.

S21 Ultra is the best android smartphone, not just my opinion but almost all reviewers agree. That stated it has some issues. No MicroSD is it's biggest problem, it forces buyers into paying more for larger internal storage. If you go with the 256GB device, after system usage you're left with 200GB. That's all you'll ever have no matter how long you keep the phone. I saved quite a bit on the S10, bought the 128GB variant and dropped in a 512GB SD Card, problem solved. Not possible with the S21. The camera module on the back is bulky, a case helps but it's borderline hideous. Charging speed is lacking compared to other brands and how long a full charge varies by usage, by no means exceptional. Way too many variants, 27 on the S21 lineup not including service provider variants which pushes the total close to 100 different variants then 2 different SoC's. That an absolute mess Samsung hasn't addressed but it needs to sooner rather than later. Vakue is also an issue. I like the S21 Ultra but at today's prices I'm thinking of downgrading to the A72 instead of an S22 Ultra. You still get most of the bells and whistles at half the price and an MicroSD to boot!

• superhan99

Can I have eSim in addition to the dual Nano Sim ?

• John

scorpio, 15 Oct 2021WOW aren't we touchy touchy. Grow up! They are only ph... moreAnd what sources are you referring to!

• scorpio

John , 14 Oct 2021Your sentence is so garbage, you obviously don't even ... moreWOW aren't we touchy touchy. Grow up! They are only phones. Its not like you were abused in any way. Everyone has an opinion and actually yes the notch is intrusive.

Good phone, worth the money. Had mine for a few months camera definitely the best. Good amount of storage 256gb and ram memory. Fast processor, reliable, loud speakers and efficient battery life.

• John

Sam799, 14 Oct 2021Hold your horses dude!! We're just discussing God damn... moreYour sentence is so garbage, you obviously don't even know anything about technology!

at least I'm not a troll like you, so have a cup of tea and relax!

John , 14 Oct 2021What are you even talking about, the notch on iphones are ... moreHold your horses dude!! We're just discussing God damn phones here so no need to get personal!

• John

Adelio , 13 Oct 2021Completely Agree with you bro, Exynos still shit for sûre Yep, and they really need to improve the exynos models with the fe version this year, which according to those rumors, the Snapdragon model will be sold on 5g version, while the 4g version will be sold on exynos!

If not, I might have mixed feelings about it and switch back to 13 pro max next year!