Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

• Nouman Ali

Anonymous, 22 Apr 2021Hi All..need some help with all awesome techies here. Im... moreVery simple, Download CPU-Z app from playstore. Open it, and it will display whether it has exynos or snapdragon.
(Many other methods can verify this too, I feel this one is simpler)

Which country are u from

• John44

Doc, 03 May 2021Hey guys Had shifted from my Samsung note 10 plus mainly ... moreSame here, I upgraded from my S9+ and I'm very disappointed. Samsung rep keeps telling me that they've "found no issues". The funny thing is my S9+ with the same installed apps never had any issues.

TheFoneBear, 10 May 2021Yes, you folks pay some serious taxation. How's vat th... moreIts 25% in tax yes 🙄
But again, if we get sick we goes to hospital for free and all kind of education is free etc, etc...
We all have a hate and love relationship to our tax system 😁

And i agree to rest of ur post 👍🏻

• John44

Does anyone's S21 Ultra heat up quickly when using the camera or is it just me? After 15 minutes the camera app will close and I can't use the camera until it cools down...

• LALALAND

Gorilla glass back....hahaha , this phone has plastic on the back

WhyNegative, 09 May 2021I bought it for 1100$ yesterday here in Denmark Europe, its... moreYes, you folks pay some serious taxation. How's vat there on phones? 24% like in Finland?

For this cash, and it is a serious cash, I'd expect frequent OS and security updates with minimum delays, and at least 2 Android upgrades. All in all a minimum 5 years support. But as we probably know, this is nothing more than a pipe dream. I have better chances to enjoy a company of Alexandra Daddario and Kate Upton than getting such support from Samsung.

• Al

S5 rules!

Anonymous, 08 May 2021The best Android phone ever only 899$. It is a dream.You should’ve wait for more 2 month price going to drop even more.

• Zara4cu

I couldn't said it better myself. You just mentioned every single thing that is wrong with this phone. Its a reall rubbish. Doesn't worth a single dollar.

TheFoneBear, 03 May 2021Too expensive at the moment for a device which will be rend... moreI bought it for 1100$ yesterday here in Denmark Europe, its a okay price in my opinion 👌🏻

What did you expect to give for a high end phone?

P30Pro user, 07 May 2021I cant get my choice too S21 ultra or MI 11 ultraI most wanted the xiaomi which is the best overall.
But today i bought the m21u only because of the 4 years updates... Nice phone i must admit 😀

The best Android phone ever only 899$. It is a dream.

Alex, 07 May 2021Oh hello there, Samsung R&D! Can you please tell us why... moreIt's because of exynos model that were already sold in global markets and not for the snapdragon version!

however, these issues could be resolved through repairing thanks to a guy on Instagram that helped people's iPhones!

I'm sure they'll take an action to make their samsung Devices more interesting and their sales will continue to grow faster!
Besides, the heating issues aren't quite a thing, they never had the problem

• Alex

RS, 07 May 2021The bezels are aluminium. How do I know? Coz Ibwork for Sam... moreOh hello there, Samsung R&D! Can you please tell us why S21 images are worse than S20, why Exynos everything is worse than SD, why S20 FE has touchscreen issues, what to expect from S21 FE and S22?

• RS

American , 25 Apr 2021S20 Ultra and the S21 Ultra are stainless steel not Aluminu... moreThe bezels are aluminium. How do I know? Coz Ibwork for Samsung's R&D department.

Awful picture quality, blurry photos most of the time - lots of posts out there about this, US and Europe, so not specific to chip. Love everything else about the phone, but had to go drag out my old Canon Power Shot so I could take a decent picture...

WhyNegative, 07 May 2021Hmmm should I buy this or the MI 11 Ultra... It's a h... moreSnapdragon>Exynos so get the Xiaomi :D

• P30Pro user

WhyNegative, 07 May 2021Hmmm should I buy this or the MI 11 Ultra... It's a h... moreI cant get my choice too
S21 ultra or MI 11 ultra

Hmmm should I buy this or the MI 11 Ultra...
It's a hard one, both are great phones and this is cheaper then the MI 11 Ultra in Europe and its the SD888 version. $1030 I found it for, it's a damn good price in Europe.

Pros and cons here?