Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

• GH

Skot, 28 Nov 2020Hi, are you sure Fast Charge is 45 watts? That's incr... morehi yes fast

• MONKE MASTER

Mobilemaster, 16 Nov 202010x optical zoom? Sounds good. If Huawei could make it, Sam... more10000x zoom do you have diseaes moke

This will be next phone, and as far as I can tell it looks really promising as my yearly upgrade, going from an S20+.

• Skot

Hi, are you sure Fast Charge is 45 watts? That's incredible...

Waiting For the king.

• Tony

With this camera bump design, Samsung actually do not want there is a protective case to protect the phone. Maybe they want the users to dump the phone quicker ?

• Skumar

S21 ultra future will be same as other Samsung flagship. S21 ultra future will be dim display due to overheating and thermal throttling. Sorry for bad english.

Anonymous, 24 Nov 2020I agree. What is the matter of listening a 200 euros and mo... moreWell, I have iPod Nano 1st Gen for music. Beautiful Sound with Wolfson DAC. However, it's not always possible for me to use that throughout especially when I am travelling to work or back so I use Phones. For better sound, I bought some Music App (paid) which gives good result. Also, iPod Nano does not support Bluetooth so no use of BT headset anyway. I also don't like to use BT headsets and in-ear earphones.

nope, 18 Nov 2020I can say for a fact that's not true, because the rati... moreWell Comparing apple with all other android manufactures makes no sense whatsoever, but rather the flagship devices from every brand separately.
Unlike apple witch produces only "first class devices"
On the android side you have devices from 50 to 2000k.
Also the units sold for every specific comparable device.

• ahh yes

cherry, 22 Nov 2020In my friends circle almost all use S20 or S20+. What are y... moreahh yes your friends circle, always a reliable reflection of the rest of the world

people here be posting about how powerful Ex2100 would be. Bro, most of us don't game that wildly on phone and we mostly need more battery efficiency than the promise of power with guaranteed thermal throttle. just buy rog if you want power. we buy samsung mainly cause of the multimedia and camera. rest we need is battery efficiency. not more battery-hunger-oven-heating processor.

AnonD-961247, 24 Nov 20203.5mm Jack is useless? You must be kidding I guess. And wha... moreI agree. What is the matter of listening a 200 euros and more of headphones with phone? I thought myself earlyer that those king of headphones + phone would give great listening, but I advise You to buy seperate audio player + DAC and that would true great listening.

Apart the SD875 i see the exactly same device like S20 ultra.

• Vickrant

hmmm, 23 Nov 2020why isnt samsung just sticking with one chipset, exynos is ... moreHAHA...ur comment made me laugh, cause i have a j7 pro which has a exynos 7 series that can run PUBGM with no single lag or drop in frame rates, also it can run in balanced graphics with high frame rates, make sure u think before commenting....Never underestimate Exynos power

Pool, 19 Nov 2020Well said.It can have all the features a phone can have, bu... more3.5mm Jack is useless? You must be kidding I guess. And what usefulness you found or provided by Not having 3.5mm jack? Can you name even one?

cherry, 22 Nov 2020In my friends circle almost all use S20 or S20+. What are y... moreWell, I never saw even a single guy using S20 except one. He is not music enthusiast or use Headphone for talking so it does not matter for him if 3.5mm Jack is there or not. And I pity on the people who are using without basic functionalities even after spending $1500.

• AnonD-919675

Luu, 23 Nov 2020Bruh. time to update your info. They made changes and Exyno... moreAnd who told you that? The SD Note 20 is much better than the Exy one so why would they make Exy better now all of a sudden?

• Luu

hidd123enna44me, 23 Nov 2020They just can't get rid of that exynos sh*t huh? Bruh. time to update your info. They made changes and Exynos is now actually better than Snapdragon.

The exynos is sh*t but i like the screen 1440 x 3200

hidd123enna44me, 23 Nov 2020They just can't get rid of that exynos sh*t huh? lol jokes on you, Exynos 2100 is much better than Snapdragon 875 this time.