Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G

• J
  • Juan
  • 80i
  • 6 minutes ago

No SD slot, No 3.5mm Jack, Too big and copies old Xperia design. Overheats even in small tasks, cartoonish UI with weird font, camera over sharpens everything, brings no new features from previous model..

• G
    • Gool
    • XD2
    • 6 hours ago

Paying big price for s22 ultra. No card slot, no akg earphone, no charger..with all these features missing. ,price should be less.

Aadrian, 22 May 2022I ordered the green S22 Ultra with 256GB. It will be the re... moreBut be ready that u will miss too many things
      No LED indicator
      No external memory
      No headphones jack
      No headphones or charger in the box or pins replacements for S Pen

Nick Hawk, 22 May 2022I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy 22 Ultra, 512GB version,... moreNote 8 camera was perfect even comparing to my current note10+

• Conic
          • Y2N
          • 24 May 2022

Nick Hawk, 22 May 2022I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy 22 Ultra, 512GB version,... moreIt sounds like you need to buy a camera.

• ?
            • HVa
            • 24 May 2022

77, 23 May 2022Great in all area, just don't update too the latest or... moreWell, I would stop updates if the phone shipped with Android 11.

• S
              • Seezu
              • nBN
              • 24 May 2022

I have this phone for almost a week now and I'm really impressed by the screen on time and battery life.

With these settings, I get everyday 9+ hours of SOT. I cannot get it empty by bedtime with normal use. It's insane, almost iPhone 13 Pro Max level..

Exynos 256GB /Adaptive refresh On / FHD+ /5G Off / Screen off time 1 minute / adaptive brightness off / 30% brightness indoor and 70% when I'm outside

• ?
                • 4NG
                • 23 May 2022

Nick Hawk, 22 May 2022I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy 22 Ultra, 512GB version,... moreMine is fine, no problems at all, maybe you don't know how to use it.

• J
                  • Julian
                  • 80i
                  • 23 May 2022

I wanted to order this one, but i got the Xperia 1iv. It looks promising!

• F
                    • Fooster Doo
                    • qxF
                    • 23 May 2022

Traded a Pixel 4XL for a 22+. The 4XL beats the 22+ in everything but the 5g.

• b
                      • bob
                      • 4YC
                      • 23 May 2022

I am a fan of tech, 22 May 2022Please stop hating on the Exynos version of the s22 ultra a... morethey can hate cause it's their opinion. but really they suck they need more time

• 7
                        • 77
                        • mXr
                        • 23 May 2022

Anonymous, 17 May 2022S22 ultra Indian buyers Please give me feedback on - H... moreGreat in all area, just don't update too the latest or any updates. Then problems

If it ain't broken , don't fix it.

• s
                          • sam
                          • xjH
                          • 22 May 2022

Nick Hawk, 22 May 2022I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy 22 Ultra, 512GB version,... moreyou got a fake s22 ultra

• s
                            • supafly99
                            • pVE
                            • 22 May 2022

Nick Hawk, 22 May 2022I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy 22 Ultra, 512GB version,... morethis terrible Camera keep me away from buying the 22Ultra.I will wait for S23 Ultra,until i have my good S10+ wich is still a top allrounder.3 Years and never had any Problems,and the Camera ist still very good in comparison with 2022 Phones.

Please stop hating on the Exynos version of the s22 ultra atleast it has a better design, 4 years of os updates and 5 years of security updates can your older phone do that so stop hating on it.

Aadrian, 22 May 2022I ordered the green S22 Ultra with 256GB. It will be the re... moreAadrian, I am sorry for you. Your old Note 8 should be better in many ways than this Galaxy 22 Ultra. Unfortunately for me it is definitely a huge disappointment.
                                If is not too late keep your good old Note 8 and wait for another new Note or may be try something else.
                                Good luck!

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy 22 Ultra, 512GB version, having the Snapdragon CPU.
                                  I am very, very disappointed.
                                  Never in my life, I was so much disappointed by a premium phone like this one! Previously, before to buy this phone I had some lack of confidence because of the same old design, but the final result is far worse than I thought.
                                  The pictures, especially those took indoors are blurred especially the faces having really serious issues with the correct focusing and even to much of distortions appears especially in the large angles.
                                  Some people looks like so short and fat, that is ridiculous. It is unbelievable how a big blunder is this very expensive phone even compared with the old premium Samsung phones.
                                  I had for now 6 kinds of Galaxy Notes, but this one is far worse than the old versions. It is unbelievable when I compare pictures made with the Note 3,4,5 or the Note 8 and I compare those pictures with these made with the Galaxy 22 Ultra, and the results are a disastrous for the Galaxy 22 Ultra.
                                  The Galaxy 22 Ultra, can perform well just in natural strong light, but the indoor pictures are absolutely rubbish.
                                  This piece of very expensive rubbish needs urgently very much camera soft upgrades, otherwise Samsung will compromise very much their reputation!!!

Why samsung s22ultra is so late in the European market... Some have already received two up-to-one upgrades for both the camera and the software... We still have April

IceWolf, 16 May 2022A few weeks with my Exynos 256 GB and I'm loving it. N... moreyes and tell me about mobile reception that is terrible on exynos, and yes also 5G downloads also 4G are terrible.

I ordered the green S22 Ultra with 256GB. It will be the replacement of my 4,5 years old Note8.