Samsung Galaxy S23 FE

Samsung Galaxy S23 FE

As Samsung fans, we have to avoid this exynos models at any cost. So that Samsung will realise and make models with uniform hardware and software features. Else needs to look around and pick any of our choice with specific our requirements.

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2023S21FE -> 888 S22FE -> Skip S23FE -> 8 Gen 1 .... moreIt’s just that you already have such a stereotype that the chip should be better than the previous one, but in reality they are thinking about how to make money on you, so don’t worry about it

Bosspaks, 25 Sep 2023But the difference is that this isn't a flagship and i... moreCmon, Snapdragon 888, 888+, 8gen1 have lots of heating issue and battery management problem
      I pass S21fe due to its SD888, its better to use 8+gen1 or 7+gen2 on this phone
      Plus Samsung and apple should add better fast charging like Chinese phones
      Its hard to wait more than hour to charge your phone these days

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2023S21FE -> 888 S22FE -> Skip S23FE -> 8 Gen 1 .... moreBut the difference is that this isn't a flagship and is something in between so it does kinda make sense for the decision

• Z
          • Zurdo236
          • y2e
          • 25 Sep 2023

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2023S21FE -> 888 S22FE -> Skip S23FE -> 8 Gen 1 .... morei think for me is good that i have the s20 fe

• 2xJ
            • 25 Sep 2023

S21FE -> 888
            S22FE -> Skip
            S23FE -> 8 Gen 1

...This feels like when iPhone 14 use same SoC as 13, cheap out without reduce price.

• thg
              • 24 Sep 2023

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2023wdym, this is hilarious. sd8 gen 1 is literally a whole gen... moreNah, the 888 wasn't the most efficient chip either.

• q}u
                • 24 Sep 2023

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2023wdym, this is hilarious. sd8 gen 1 is literally a whole gen... moreIt might be the new production 8 gen 1, if it's the same chips they had laying around from s22 than the battery life will be crap.

• U3M
                  • 23 Sep 2023

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2023Almost every spec is an upgrade from S21 FE. Better cameras... morewdym, this is hilarious. sd8 gen 1 is literally a whole generation downgrade in efficiency compared to 888 and same thing for exynos

• 8Mi
                    • 22 Sep 2023

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2023No SD Card Slot? No thank you. Guess I'll keep my S20 ... moreto be very honest: I'm on SD card team, BUT for the last 2 years (I own a S20FE) I have never used an SD card. (and I really thought I would).
                    I only used an SD card 2 years ago to backup my stuff from a Note 9 and later move it to the S20 FE.
                    I know it feels like something super important is being left out but I believe the reason to cut down the SD card is to improve performance. SD cards really slow down the system.

AND FOR THOSE WHO REALLY NEED to attach extra storage, buy an OTG adapter and use a USB drive OR buy a Type C TF card reader and use it whenever you need to read an SD card.
                    I bought a very cheap USB-c TF card reader from AliExpress (it costed 1 USD) and now I'm able to use the SD card as a USB storage. IT is very small and works great. It will do 90% of what I need to do.

And for those who use an SD card as an expansion memory, be advised that your phone will be much slower because of that. And if SD cards are still so important and the TF card reader won't help you, then you might have to look somewhere else because I believe thar no SD cards and no phone jacks are here to stay.

• EXA83
                      • H3V
                      • 21 Sep 2023

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2023This phone shows some good specs but the problem is definit... more100% agree with you any other chip than them 2 should of been SD 8+ Gen1 worldwide

• A
                        • me5
                        • 21 Sep 2023

This phone shows some good specs but the problem is definitively the Exynos 2200 Chip in International regions. If the phone got the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 Chip I definitively would buy this phone.

• pd%
                          • 21 Sep 2023

This phone does not make sense.

S23 are easy to buy at 660 right now. same price as the s23 fe launching price. Only the .3 inch bigger screen could be interesting.

Then, very old selfie cam, power hungry proc, average battery size. Heavey and a tad bulky for a plastic back 6.4. I smell big bezel also
                          supposed to come soon, in septembre last rumors. We'll see then.

I see it as a better a54 but almost twice the price of it. Not worth it at all. NFE, non fan edition.

• EX-Samsung-FAN
                            • pFg
                            • 20 Sep 2023

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2023No SD Card Slot? No thank you. Guess I'll keep my S20 ... moreExactly! I will also keep my S20FE 5G as long as needed! This is not a FAN Edition! And screw samsung exynos-chipset!

• Ester
                              • tTc
                              • 19 Sep 2023

Snapdragon chip in usa. Exynos chip in international.

Samsung making an poor move for its fans. Not an fan edition though

• 7k4
                                • 19 Sep 2023

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2023No SD Card Slot? No thank you. Guess I'll keep my S20 ... moreCope harder. it's not coming back. (sad I know)

• A
                                  • Aryan 98344
                                  • rKx
                                  • 19 Sep 2023

Ultrawide is 12 mp and telephoto is 8 mp.U have posted wrong camera specifications.

• ndi
                                    • 19 Sep 2023

No SD Card Slot? No thank you. Guess I'll keep my S20 FE for another generation.

No headphone jack, no SD card slot no more new colors, it's more like "NFE" (Not Fan Edition).

• D