Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9195I

Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9195I

• ABC

Alx, 24 Jul 2021not loading images from wassap chats since yesterday and Id... moreMe too

This was the android equivalent to iPhone SE.

• hch

Anonymous, 25 Apr 2021Why does it say it's from 2015 when it was relesed alo... moreThis is 9195i, the new version.

• Alx

not loading images from wassap chats since yesterday and Idon't nknow why!?!

Why does it say it's from 2015 when it was relesed alongside the regular s4 in 2013. Is this a different version?

BHuser, 11 Feb 2021Phone just shut down, I lost all dataTry another battery.

Francash, 05 Feb 2021Is it possible to install WhatsApp Facebook messenger and ... moreYes, it is possible. You don't necessarily need a removable sd card, if you have enough space on storage. (Recommended are the light versions of Facebook app and Facebook messenger.)

• BHuser

Phone just shut down, I lost all data

• Francash

Is it possible to install WhatsApp Facebook messenger and Instagram on one of these phones?
Will i need a micro sd ?

This phone is very similar to the Galaxy A3, but has 8gb storage, slightly smaller screen and removable battery

I want buy this phone

• Chernor

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2020I have forgotten my passwordI have forgotten my password

Erin, 28 Nov 2019i forgot my security pin. Was stupid and changed it intoxic... moreI have forgotten my password

• MrGrumpy

Olly Stretton, 21 Nov 2019Why is it called Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9195i or Samsung G... moreBecause i9195i has a different, faster, quad core chipset and supports 4G. The vanilla S4 Mini was dual core 3G only.

How I can ad persian language on my phone

• Erin

i forgot my security pin. Was stupid and changed it intoxicated

• Olly Stretton

Why is it called Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9195i or Samsung Galaxy S4 mini+?

• Papa

How can i erase on the screen another mini screen

Not quad-core but dual-core

• Geo

Melon, 08 Dec 2018This phone was very good phone until one day. I restarted m... moreI had the same problem (a lot of app crash) I reinstall official ROM and no more crash (for the moment)