Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos

Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos

Please consult samsung to give Android 8.1 update please, my phone is slowing down, samsung galaxy s5 duos. Please, will be hundred 💯 happy.

• loyaxki

i have a samsung dou5. i need to save pictures on the memory stick. How can I do that? my built-in is nearly full. thanks.

my battery life is poor.. it gives me 4/6 hour of heavy usage.. and 12/14 hour of normal use.. any tip how to increase the battery life

• Lorenzo Ciuciat

PKM1, 30 May 2017Does it have voLTE out of the box and OTG? Yes: it has LTE and OTG out-the-box.

I had this phone bought in 2016. Its screen started flickering only a year later and rapidly became difficult to light at all!

I'm very disappointed, as I don't buy a phone to trash it the next year! I have no money to burn!

Does it have voLTE out of the box and OTG?

Does it have voLTE out of the box and OTG?

• Sarmad

I bought a S5 (g9008w) dual sim variant,
Im running android version 5.0 , the main problem Im facing is the call log and caller ID does not display name , only number (only those contacts which are saved with country code , eg +92345----) may be because its bulit for chinese region but any solution ?
and which OS version is better in terms of fast (normal casual usage speed ) and battery ?

• Aru

Did anyone try this to enable VOLTE for G900FD?

Can u detail how to change CSC for enabling VOLTE.

• tuker

Can any one tell me volte working on this phone or not?

Vik, 28 Jan 2017I need help. My A5 is not showing LTE or Volte . am using J... moreDid you try to adjust slot settings?

I tried the galaxy s6 duos . I regreted this experience . S5 is soooo much better .. loooong battery life lasts for about 18 hrs LTE network and hard using .water proof + SD card . USB 3.0 and TV-out . Really galaxy s5 rocks .

• Vik

I need help. My A5 is not showing LTE or Volte . am using Jio 4G s working but No VoLTE . Help needed

• karthik

Ajayraj, 23 Jan 2017My S5 duos becomes hotter than afternoon SUN, while using 4... moreAlso uninstall and reinstall jio 4g voice app if u are using.

• karthik

Ajayraj, 23 Jan 2017My S5 duos becomes hotter than afternoon SUN, while using 4... morePls uninstall all battery saver/ speed booster/ anti virus apps immediately and do not reinstall them for any reason. Your phone will become ok..

• Ajayraj

My S5 duos becomes hotter than afternoon SUN, while using 4G data. If it supports 4G LTE...Then why so hot? Factory resetting is a solution?? Please suggest....

• Ajayraj

Aru, 27 Nov 2016Root it. Enable volte settings in csc/others.xml. link avai... morewill it work for 900f LTE