Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos

Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos

• Aru

hits, 15 Oct 2016Did anyone has fix for this annoying dcmprovider issue, Kin... moreLatest upadte fix available via ota.

• Aru

AnonD-344758, 19 Oct 2016How to enable VOLTE. Root it. Enable volte settings in csc/others.xml. link available via google. Change csc with phoneinfo app.

how can update my S5 Duos from 4.4.2 to 6.0.1?? Anyone can help??

Samsung S5 duos have Norwegian language

hits, 15 Oct 2016Did anyone has fix for this annoying dcmprovider issue, Kin... moreI upgraded to latest firmware today Oct 2, 2016 and the dcmprovider problem went away

That was for your external ram,you may have some various transmission of photos or films files which is led to that massage ..., you have to erase better to format your external memorycard then the problem 'ld be solved.

Jules, 18 Oct 2016I had same issue, since update to 6.0.1. dated july 1st. To... moreyes, me too... it's done 👍😎

PeterV, 26 Oct 2016Even in safe mode I get the annoying warning "Unfortunately... moreHi...✋😎

• Raja Rao

karthik, 27 Sep 2016I received a ota update of 145.38 mb yesterday for my g900f... moreDid U get VoLTE after Updating.

Since I started using this phone to call back to the US I have been getting roaming charges! My old single-SIM S3 never incurred roaming charging when calling the U.S. but now I am getting them even to call T-Mobile, who claim they don't how to solve the problem since I didn't buy the phone from them. I have my calling set to "internet calling" but there seems to be no place to set it for WiFi calling only. One bright T-Mo tech suggested I call in Airplane Mode--duh! What am I not seeing to ensure WiFi calling only?

• PeterV

Even in safe mode I get the annoying warning "Unfortunately DCMProvider has stopped" everytime I open my gallery of pictures. Did factory reset also and it did not help.
I started seeing this error message after the marshmallow update. Any solutions???

How to enable VOLTE.

• Jules

samk, 05 Sep 2016hello friends. i bought s5 duos 8 months ago. from last m... moreI had same issue, since update to 6.0.1. dated july 1st. Today I updated to version of september 1st, and had no issues yet. I hope it stays in the past.

• hits

Did anyone has fix for this annoying dcmprovider issue, Kindly inform us.

• PeterV

hits, 14 Oct 2016My s5 duos has issues with latest marshmallow update. Dcmpr... moreYes, I have an S5 and this annoying message "Unfortunately DCMProvider has stopped" everytime I open my gallery or any pictures from any app.

Better go to the Samsung's customer support and ask them online so they can act on a solution. Many models seems to be affected by this.

• hits

My s5 duos has issues with latest marshmallow update. Dcmprovider crash pop up everytime when i open any apps regarding pbotos. Did anyone has same issue?

• shetyearchitects

Yes.... Galaxy S5 Duos is 100% compatible with Reliance Jio !!! Sim 1 only... Data only... 4G Great going.... :D

• S5 User

Aru, 03 Oct 2016I too updated, but still VOLTE not active. :(Any changes you noticed ?

• S5 User

karthik, 27 Sep 2016I received a ota update of 145.38 mb yesterday for my g900f... moreAny changes you noticed ?

• Aru

karthik, 27 Sep 2016I received a ota update of 145.38 mb yesterday for my g900f... moreI too updated, but still VOLTE not active. :(