Samsung Galaxy S5 mini

Samsung Galaxy S5 mini

Jana, 12 Jan 2021I have model SM-G800F and the latest Android received is 6.... moreIn Poland - there is the same 6.0.1.

• Iohan

Wow, Samsung! Just received a small update for my S5 mini, build date 26 nov 2020. Orange Romania.

Finger Clicking Good, 16 Dec 2020I owned the phone for 5 years now and it doesn't have ... moreIt's has radio support go for xda developer download install working fine

• Jana

I have model SM-G800F and the latest Android received is 6.0.1 (Slovakia)

• Finger Clicking Good

TFM, 14 Sep 2020Galaxy s5 mini FM radio worked perfectly 100% I owned the phone for 5 years now and it doesn't have radio.

TFM, 01 Sep 2020Any battery drain issuGood phone but the battery doesn't last long. Had mine since 2016 and already had to buy 2 new batteries for it.

• Facu

Got to use this phone cause my LG G4 has been stolen.
It is a great phone as a spare one in 2020.
I really recomend installing this ROM:
It gave me great results and a significant upgrade to android 7

Galaxy s5 mini FM radio worked perfectly 100%

Tan, 28 Aug 2020Is not bad day to day use i recommend it highly and the cam... moreAny battery drain issu

• Tan

TFM, 23 Aug 2020Galaxy s5 mini SM G800F UAE last update 2018 is good or bad... moreIs not bad day to day use i recommend it highly and the camera on day light are really good ;)

Galaxy s5 mini SM G800F UAE last update 2018 is good or bad any idea

• Hans-

someone, 07 May 2020Gsm Arena the Phone is Updateable to android 6.0.1. Can you... moreIs it still running smoothly w/ 6.0.1?
fanx

Are you able to measure spo2 with that phone? Which app is able to do it?

someone, 07 May 2020Gsm Arena the Phone is Updateable to android 6.0.1. Can you... moreMy experience with an old LG was that, while going from Android 4 to 5 _was_ possible, the result was a very sluggish system. Just because a system upgrade is available doesn't mean the CPU will manage - the new system expects far more from the hardware.

• someone

Gsm Arena the Phone is Updateable to android 6.0.1. Can you write that

• Peepr

unknown, 23 Apr 2020The phone would be like 3 stars because the battery really ... moreYou have the Snapdragon variant. This one is the Exynos variant. I have Marshmallow on mine.

• unknown

The phone would be like 3 stars because the battery really sucks and stinks. Akwardly I have android 8.1 on my phone.

Lol, u guys using marshmallow, and i have Pie on my SM-G800F.
Its old phone, so warranty is probably void for all of u guys.
Just take a look on XDA and search for LineageOS 16. And u can get pie update. ;)

Teddy, 17 May 2017I dont know why my s5 mini is slow in gaming performance. m... moreThe Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Is Not Powerful Enough For Those Games And Android Marshmellow Update Slows The Phone Down Because Samsung Wants You To Get A New Phone

AnonD-634028, 03 Oct 2017Nougat or notOnly Android Marshmellow Is Supported