Samsung Galaxy S5 mini

Samsung Galaxy S5 mini

• josphat

Android 6.0.1 is awesome. the only problm its drains ch.arge. otherwise performance is great

• Lal

This is my 3rd year with S5 mini locked to Telstra Australia. After Android 6 update I had to update all apps as well to prevent system restarting. Now everything ok. Still using original battery. Not planning to upgrade to a new phone until this one slows.

• S Mini andg ??!!!

My S5Mini, is not receiving 4g in France anymore since 2017-1july (with SFR Red product). The operators change something on frequencies as, since july , it's impossible on my phone to get 4g anymore (only 2g is supported). I guess they changed some support or some frequency and I can not anymore get the frequency wich I used before without problems. This problem arrived suddenly, without that I change something on my phone. Not fair from the operators to make these change secretly, thinking that people will have the idea that phone is broken!!! Obliged to change phone.

• Bob

T_bag, 26 Dec 2017my s5 mini G800A 4.42 isnt upgradable to 5.0 ..its telling me i... moreits strange, i have android 6.0.1

s5 mini SMG800F no update 2018

• T_bag

my s5 mini G800A 4.42 isnt upgradable to 5.0 ..its telling me i already have the recent update ...can anyone help me out.

Bigger than Samsung Galaxy S2...

AnonD-634028, 03 Oct 2017Nougat or notThere is a Lineage OS 15 custom ROM based on the Oreo UI. It is currently in development mode so not everything is working yet. I don't think they are officially releasing an update tbh.

• Alan E

How to get Dropbox 50gb storage?

Galaxy s5 mini security update coming soon

[deleted post]Nougat or not

• Flapkac

Teddy, 17 May 2017I dont know why my s5 mini is slow in gaming performance. modern... moreModern Combat 3 & 4 works fine on mine. Not perfect but not bad at all. Performance 8/10

• Mio

vrssss, 04 Sep 2017How to downgrade marshmallow to lollipop any problemshttps://youtu.be/6EsxHEMMr7o kindly follow this link.. its really working...i had a problem with marshmallow then i decided to downgrade it to lollipop...just follow the instructions carefully...thanks!

• vrssss

How to downgrade marshmallow to lollipop any problems

Galaxy s5 receive august patch 2017 why? S5 mini

• ItsMagaki

bee, 11 May 2017I update my samsung s5 mini software , now after re-starting it ... moreTry to factory reset your phone. Thats the best option. Though personally android 6.0.1 is not good enough . It drains battery very fast . I had to reverse to android 5.1.1 and it works best

• vrssss

After marshmallow update any new update info

Many times reset problem not solved

• labaka

AnonD-621054, 27 Jul 2017I update marshmallow battery drain very fast heating issu any s... morefor the heating issue,take off if you have safety cover...this help me

• cic

AnonD-621054, 27 Jul 2017I update marshmallow battery drain very fast heating issu any s... moreTry to factory reset the phone