Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+

ahmed shady, 25 Mar 2019the worst phone samsung produced totally worst cam worst... moreyeah ummm, I think you bought a fake one mate

• Reza

Dear friends, in 4G mode, the battery consumption of this phone is very high. When I do not download with the phone, I put the phone in 3G mode. Battery consumption is better in this mode.

Pacific, 09 Feb 2021Yes buddy, i am charging battery 3 times in one day. I will... moreSorry to hear that mate, hopefully you'll get a job soon and buy a nice, new phone for yourself. Best of luck.

• Muslim

Pacific, 09 Feb 2021Yes buddy, i am charging battery 3 times in one day. I will... moreI m using while charging there is no battery

• Daddy

Pacific, 09 Feb 2021Yes buddy, i am charging battery 3 times in one day. I will... moreI'm changing in one in three time

• Pacific

Ioannis, 07 Feb 2021Because of the exynos and the tiny battery and the big scr... moreYes buddy, i am charging battery 3 times in one day. I will be buy new one but unfortunately jobless now.

• Ioannis

1440 x 2560 resolution with 3000 battery and 5.7 screen, its plain ridiculous what were they thinking in samsung?

• Ioannis

Pacific, 03 Feb 2021 Why is the battery draining so fast???Because of the exynos and the tiny battery and the big screen its battery life is just horrible...

• Ioannis

Useless phone, horrible battery life, mediocre camera, no sd card, no radio, no infrared, just looks. Avoid it like plague!

• Pacific

Why is the battery draining so fast???

Anonymous, 29 Jan 2021Don't use smartphone anymore bro, because all smartpho... moreBut everything heats up tho. Including laptops, computers, and even you

Alerya, 05 Apr 2020What do i do when its hot when i used may samsung s6 what s... moreDon't use smartphone anymore bro, because all smartphone will go hot, while charging or gaming or just general using can warm your phone due to processor working and battery temperature, especially if you use smartphone that had old chipset module which above 10nm processor size, even the S10 is still hot if you use while charging the device

How unlouck figerprint

• Arham

scale , 04 Sep 2020My s6+ edge just failed to switch on What might be the problem Mine too lmao. so I'm buying a new phone

• Avneesh

scale , 04 Sep 2020My s6+ edge just failed to switch on What might be the problem Press you home power and volume down together

• scale

My s6+ edge just failed to switch on What might be the problem

• Dylan

Amazing styled and crafted device it sucks it has horrible battery life, i can get x2 the usage out of my S7 EDGE, but I like the edge plus because of the bigger screen. I will probably upgrade to the S8+ soon as it is only 300 when it came out it was 800.

• Francis

I love this phone ,one of Samsung nicest phones I love the size built and shape,camera,it's just a great phone,my screen go blank my baby slams ii would choose 6 edge plus as always

• I6an

shammi, 14 Dec 2019 I bought one but after buy this phone i got more problem,... moreReplace the battery with new one. .

I bought this phone in 2016 and still working do this day, it suffered a ton of abuse, never had any kind of protection, in this last year back panel broke but still survived 3 years of abuse with 0 damage. The front glass panel is extremly good.