Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+

• Balcony

new user, 03 Jul 2019Should i buy second hand s6 edge plus,used for two or three months?i suggest yes, if it runs smoooth and is all around in good shape, even in todays phones its still a gorgeous and well worthwhile phone to use, still has better specs than apples mediocre XR even 4 years old and a 7th of the price even

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2018Does anybody know if it is water resistant? I accidentally dropp... moreNo it isn't. Not at all.

• Renegade

Anonymous, 11 Jun 2019Had mine 2 years and battery life not been an issue. Get average... moreNougat offers better battery life than marshmellow, you'll be better off updating, more battery life and smoother experience.

• new user

Should i buy second hand s6 edge plus,used for two or three months?

• b

My phone still works just fine and the battery life too. Its just that my camera once i opened it, it took like 5 seconds blurry and it vibrates..

Had mine 2 years and battery life not been an issue. Get average 5 hours SOT which is about right. Still running smooth. Bear in mind that I've done no software updates since I got the phone. Still on Marshmallow. Maybe that's why it still runs smooth with ok battery life.

• Ioannis

Amira Ismail, 23 Apr 2019It is still considered the best phone ever and I love it.No it isn't, mediocre camera and horrible battery life.

ahmed shady, 25 Mar 2019the worst phone samsung produced totally worst cam worst soun... moreThere are even worse phones that Samsung had released like the Galaxy Fold and the Galaxy S4/S5.

• Amira Ismail

It is still considered the best phone ever and I love it.

• ahmed shady

the worst phone samsung produced totally
worst cam
worst sound
worst screen colors

• TN

Rooster 75, 01 Nov 2018The thing about the s6 edge plus is that it IS a great device ev... moreHelp with how to boost the batery

• Asif khan

This phone is totally waste battery perfomance is 0 once full charged give backup last upto 4 to 5 hrs enough.Other thing is good like display clearity sound,Speaker,Microphone,Camera,Only the problem is in the battery only iam facing so much problem while duty.

• reyax

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2019I would need that help i want to buy the phoneitz best phone

Which of the two has the less fragile screen galaxy s6 edge plus and galaxy s8?

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2019I would need that help i want to buy the phonedont buy it buy something else .

Rooster 75, 01 Nov 2018The thing about the s6 edge plus is that it IS a great device ev... morePlease show me what to do I’m interested

Rooster 75, 01 Nov 2018The thing about the s6 edge plus is that it IS a great device ev... moreI would need that help i want to buy the phone

• NOIZ

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2018Does anybody know if it is water resistant? I accidentally dropp... moreit has no IP rating so it's likely damaged,unfortunately that trick doesn't help much with these non-removable battery phones.Though the only way for any liquid to enter would be through any of the holes,like the mics or USB port.

• Gundi

Danish1998, 18 Aug 2018I am considering an upgrade to xiaomi a2 or honor play. I have u... moreYou should consider s9 cuz now its around 400 € but if you want even cheaper get Motorola G5.

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2018Does anybody know if it is water resistant? I accidentally dropp... moreNo it isn't water resistant.