Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+

• rhaffy,

ALFA ALFA, 03 May 2017I would like you help me to choose one of, I need to buy one sma... morei totally recomend you to buy s6 edge plus

• Dont Ask My Name

ALFA ALFA, 03 May 2017I would like you help me to choose one of, I need to buy one sma... moreSimply go for the S6 edge plus, it's a great phone, you'll love it.

• ALFA ALFA

Prathu, 08 Apr 2017One of the best smartphones you can buy. It's display is amazing... moreI would like you help me to choose one of, I need to buy one smartphone between iPhone 6 plus, Huawei p9, ore samsung s6 plus!would you help me please!

• GS6 edge+ (2015)

AnonD-662239, 16 Apr 2017i have the g928a- i must say its awesome. however i live in the ... more6.0.1 MM (AT&T Galaxy S6 edge+)
UPDATE: ATT released the official OTA for 6.01 build G928AUCU2BPE6

Source: https://forum.xda-developers.com/att-galaxy-s6-e­dge-plus/general/mm-update-ota-version-g928aucu2­bpd5-t3373689

This is the best Samsung phone I've used till date, it's superb.

• sassyass

i have had so many problem with this phone now it stuck in a mode

AnonD-662239, 16 Apr 2017i have the g928a- i must say its awesome. however i live in the ... moreXDA forums has the updates, real simple with odin and adb sideload, dont have links at this moment, I have the same version as you and had the same issue, now I'm running 7.0 with no issues

AnonD-436171, 13 Apr 2017After updating to Nouget , thumb scanner is stop working.. i hav... morei also updated to 7.0. i didn't experience this error. what a misfortune for you.

i have the g928a- i must say its awesome. however i live in the caribbean and i want to update to 6.0 or even 7.. but when i go to 'about phone' it says software is up to date. i am stuck with 5.1.1 with a build number g92aucu2a0ji.. can someone help me to update my phone to the latest software????

• Push

Has anyone got Nougat update for T-mobile unlocked S6 edge plus?? M still waiting for the update. Its annoying other cariers updated but not by T-Mobile..

After updating to Nouget , thumb scanner is stop working.. i have 928c model.. any solution.. ?

• Mahdi

AnonD-652863, 15 Mar 2017Nougat update any news?I updated my phone 4 days ago .os 7 is better than os6 .

Kawsik, 10 Apr 2017Does it support multi windows?Yes it does

well this is a very good phone ,but for some reason the screen went white on me red blue type spots in it >went to sight >they tried to help didn't work..so looks like I have to bring it in...

• Prathu

., 11 Apr 2017Has anyone got nougat update on Sm-g928f or know how to manually... moreI have updated my SM-928G to nougat. I used the automatic updates function in About phone settings menu

• Prathu

Kawsik, 10 Apr 2017Does it support multi windows?Yes it supports multi window mode. You can also use apps in the form of windows (same as we do in a WindowsPC) or you can split the screen into two parts.

• .

Has anyone got nougat update on Sm-g928f or know how to manually update to it ?

• Kawsik

Does it support multi windows?

• Prathu

One of the best smartphones you can buy. It's display is amazing and large enough to be easily used on daily basis. Personally, I find the curved display very unique and its differentiation factor from other devices. The CPU and GPU are powerful enough to take on any task that is given to it. I have played several graphics intensive games on the phone and neither its back panel heats up nor it lags.
Overall, its the best phone I have ever used!