Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+

Anonymous, 17 Aug 2015I saw unboxing video from Thailand. Most of the East Asian count... moreWhat the price?

Andy_riyadh., 17 Aug 2015I will go for silver titan, its pretty cool for men. Gold defini... moreI think the silver titan fit women better. It match the upcoming white Gear S2. Look very feminin to me.

• Andy_riyadh.

AnonD-147711, 17 Aug 2015Gold Platinum or Silver Titan? Which one will look much prettier?I will go for silver titan, its pretty cool for men. Gold definitely more match to women. My choice is silver titan too mr. Abdulla.

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2015What pre-order? Its on sale in Singapore and Taiwan already apar... moreI saw unboxing video from Thailand. Most of the East Asian country had released both S6 edge+ and Note 5. Releasing in US next week and UK next year. Poor UK. By then it will be an outdated device with S7 coming in a few months.

Chuck007, 15 Aug 2015Was fortunate enough to check this out today and it's certainly ... moreGold Platinum or Silver Titan? Which one will look much prettier?

• q8peace

AnonD-425083, 16 Aug 2015i will not buy i will be patient samsung galaxy s7 will come in ... moreno it will come in april

i will not buy i will be patient samsung galaxy s7 will come in january 2016 it think it will be awesome and the best

• Muhammad Nazar

going to buy S6 Edge+ .......no way to comment against it.

Pls people. I have been using the s6 edge for 2 months now. Dont make any wrong comments about the phone if you didnt try it. After two months now, each time i look at the sceen of my phone or take a picture i feel happy and convinced that the money i paid for it worth every cent. The is absolutely the best smartphone i owned.

Mobilemaster, 15 Aug 2015Apple is making 2 devices, which have specs from the past. What... moreIphone freez and lag! mayabe you're using knockoff iphone some chinese s*&^.

AnonD-147711, 15 Aug 2015How can I pre-order this device?What pre-order? Its on sale in Singapore and Taiwan already apart from S.Korea.

When I hold the phone my hand always bother the edge, very anoying!

• Unknown

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2015I suppose Shamesung will promote people if they found more than ... morewhy shamesung? haha

• ream narin

For me sd and seltfy 8mp back 21 mp are the best .

• tori

I dont follow.... why Note 5 when this device is out ? Better looking, 80% same specs, just 80 euros more priced and few more features that note doesnt have.

How can I pre-order this device?

• iqadi

I remember my old Sony Ericsson P990i.. With its detachable/cover keypad.. It was my fave and now I couldnt wait to have this!

I think that Samsung should give at least one missing feature for their custoMerseyside, a as card slot or a removable battery. Sd card's are great but slow down the phone even a class 10 (I have a Samsung 64gb class 10 only used 8gb) so Samsung decided we need better over performance so the excluded them out of their 2015 flagships. If people really need more storage for files and media use an otg adapted to use your hard drive or USB stick. Removabe batteries are great for pOwer users who need the battery life. There are even extended batteries with more mAh for Samsung phones. The problem is many people complained at Samsung for their ugly design. If you want a nice design you can't include a removable battery. If Samsung continues to exclude both things out of their flagships for the coming years they are gonna lose a lot of customers, many of them wil switch to the iPhone side because there is nothing for them at Samsung. To solve this customer problem between customers wanting nice looking phone with little lag(because of no sd card) and power users who want removable batteries and sd cards. Samsung should introduce two variants of the same flagship. For example s7 and s7 prime.

If you agree with me please give me some points so that this comment goes at the the besthe comments part and that Samsung or GSM arena writers see this. And if you want to copy this please point write my name under it.

Thanks for reading my comment!

• SKYGUIDE

Bended organic degrading display :)

AnonD-429553, 14 Aug 2015No apple is not army .....lol vertu is the one man army....... moreMADNESS!!!
R.I.P english !!