Samsung Galaxy S7

Samsung Galaxy S7

• Tgr

After upgrading to OREO, it seems kinda buggy, after you unlock it with fingerprint, it goes straight into one of the apps that you have on the home screen. Sometimes the alarm clock does not ring, made me be late at work, and sometimes it has a lag/delay in messages, when displaying and writing. It's bothering..

I have used ample of phones from various brands, the redmi note 3 which has a 4000mah battery, at first the battery life was very good, it used to last upto 1.5 days, but after about 8 months, it just used to last a complete day, the oneplus 3, earlier I used to charge it twice a day but after an year it became thrice a day... Whereas on the S7 its almost 11 months, but I still charge it thrice a day...

Ajith, 11 Aug 2018S7 better than P 20truee

• anaa993

Asif Azad, 14 Aug 2018A5(2017) or S7 ?? Help me to choose one🙂S7!

• anaa993

My friend's zenfone max pro M1 could play pubg with much more ease and much more frame rates than my phone can... Hell of an optimization by asus, shame on samsung...

• Ivelin

Shhzd amar, 16 Aug 2018Means we would see improvement in battery life?Hope so. I see it on my device. 3 days after the update the percent of cell standby service is between 1-3%! Before that it was 16% .
Think if u do not use your phone, how the battery drains with 16 % every hour just because of wrong service

Ivelin, 15 Aug 2018After the july security patch update, cell standby service decre... moreMeans we would see improvement in battery life?

• Ivelin

After the july security patch update, cell standby service decreases its percent of battery usage from 16 to 1%! This OREO problem has been solved

Asif Azad, 14 Aug 2018A5(2017) or S7 ?? Help me to choose one🙂The S7 is still a better phone than the A5 2017 model. Faster processor, more RAM, higher display resolution..

• dinesh

Asif Azad, 14 Aug 2018A5(2017) or S7 ?? Help me to choose one🙂s7

• Ivelin

July update just came in Bulgaria

• henker

Asif Azad, 14 Aug 2018A5(2017) or S7 ?? Help me to choose one🙂s7, I guess. coz, the camera on s7 is best

• Asif Azad

A5(2017) or S7 ??
Help me to choose one🙂

skinny, 13 Aug 2018Thanks a lot. Till this year s5 was not too "problematic". Tha... moreP20 would not have counterparts of google apps but would be loaded with other features...

• skinny

Shhzd amar, 12 Aug 2018There are various models of the P20... Lite, normal and pro... I... moreThanks a lot.
Till this year s5 was not too "problematic". That's why I am thinking about s7. If P20 (normal) goes without all the trash (like Samsung applications pr-installed), it could be an interesting experience.

Ajith, 11 Aug 2018S7 better than P 20There are various models of the P20... Lite, normal and pro... If you opt for the pro and the normal version it would more or less better than the S7... The lite version is not better... Anyways, just ask yourself that if you want to go with samsung again?

• Ajith

skinny, 08 Aug 2018Guys, I am about to buy a new mobile (my S5 after 4 years is get... moreS7 better than P 20

In a recent news item Reuters reported that the Galaxy S7 devices (total 30 million nos. in use) are vulnerable to hacking & malicious attacks of MeltDown due to a loophole in the processor. It is not clear whether it is with Exonys or SD based chip. Earlier we thought it has a robust security and immune to crack the os specially designed by Samsung. Hope Samsung urgently release a patch to secure the S7 devices.

• sesss

AK86, 08 Aug 2018Hey everyone, I need your advice, should I go for Note 5 or S... moreI really love s7 think you should go for that