Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

• Elio

I had the S7 edge and it is a great phone. I dropped it 3 times and the screen was crashed so I had to fix it because it is a great phone so now I'm having a problem about the software update: it is updating but not downloading on my phone! it keeps me telling visit a center... that's strange!

• VINZ

Rei, 17 Feb 2020I had my S7 Edge for 3 years now, almost 4 and have dropped it a... moreTry samsung note 10 regular size..its almost same body size with better specs.

• Rei

I had my S7 Edge for 3 years now, almost 4 and have dropped it around 5 times without a screen protecter. It has vbarely visible cracks. When I tell people my phone is cracked we have to find the right light to see the lines. It still works great, no glitches. The battery lasts really long and this phone is the best phone I had so far. Its my favored, but sadly I decided to upgrade to a different one and will be buying a new one phone tomorrow. BUT I doubt I find a phone as comfortable and easy to manage as this one.

• Maggi

MS, 07 Feb 2020Hi guys.I have a problem with my phone.in sun light when I use m... moreWhen I owned s7 edge a pink line appeared on the display with a small red dot. I took it to service centre and they told me it was screen burnout. Had to have screen replaced. You are better getting it checked. But with the price of screen replacement is 189.99. Be cheaper to put the money towards new phone.

• KK

I have been using this phone since Feb 2017 without any problem with this phone.

Is it worth to upgrade my s7 edge exynos to S20 ultra exynos or just go for s10+ now which has lower price now due to the release of s20 series.

MS, 07 Feb 2020Hi guys.I have a problem with my phone.in sun light when I use m... moreThe heat can damage the screen module, sometimes it's just a loose flex connection, but most of the time is the screen itself gets damaged for internal or external heat.

• MS

Hi guys.I have a problem with my phone.in sun light when I use my phone some pink lines appear on the screen but in other condition or normal light no pink line appear.any body knows what's the problem??

• no name

Alex, 28 Jan 2020Hey can the S7 Charge wireless?Yeah I'd does support Wireless Charging. And This Device Also support Fast charging.

Alex, 28 Jan 2020Hey can the S7 Charge wireless?Yes, it can!

Alex, 28 Jan 2020Hey can the S7 Charge wireless?Yes it can

• BILLS

Thanks....... I can see the difference now but I think I'll be going for the LG V30 cos am hearing so much about it.....

• Alex

Hey can the S7 Charge wireless?

BILLS, 28 Jan 2020I need a new phone but between LG V30 and Samsung S7 edge which ... moreHi,
S7 edge: better camera(because of dual pixel) better display and slightly better battery. And smaller screen but it's stuck on Oreo you can install custom rom for it.
Go for exynos model if you want buy it.

LG V30: has better processor SD 835(10nm) similar to s8, android pie, bigger screen, has 2 cameras with ultrawide feature which is not on s7 edge.

Choose on what you prefer.

• Prime

Achi, 24 Jan 2020Please I need help, i just got a new s7 edge but I notice the Re... moreHey There Achi!, Don't worry Mate!. It'll be fine!.Well actually Screen protectors and these kind of stuff mess up with the Edge Smartphone, That's why I didn't used any of them till now on My S7 Edge. So get rid of that screen protector as soon as possible . And Also share You're experience afterwards.
Thank You!

• BILLS

I need a new phone but between LG V30 and Samsung S7 edge which should i go for. Please i will really cherish your answers.......

• Achi

Please I need help, i just got a new s7 edge but I notice the Recent key and the back key on the phone doesn't function. I don't know if it because of the gorilla screen covering the keys, please what can I do to rectify that.I really need urgent help with that as am unable to use the phone as a result of that challenge.

Prime, 15 Jan 2020I want to change my screen because its broken but am scared the ... moreThe phone got slipped out from the top of a washing machine. Gorilla glass was unharmed, but there was a horizontal black line on the display with a larger circle around the impact area. The display was flickering so i tried to burn those dead pixel like in JerryRigEverything's videos xD Guess what happened?

The gold plating from the side melted and ruined the beauty of the phone. I checked the prices for a new display, it was about 300$. So instead of repairing, I bought a new phone.

The price for a new display hasn't gone down yet despite of being a 3 year old device. I still use my phone as a music player.

I guess you could buy a certified refurbished S8 or a S9 at around the pricetag of a new screen.

If you want a working screen at a budget price, check out on eBay or AliExpress. There are screens with little burn in marks for about 100$.

• Waqazi

Year 2020 and still amazing phone. Filmed this entire video with S7 edge.

Will this phone recieve january security patch?