Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Owned G935F for one year. Done few updates, than I disabled updates to be secure (of corruped files, bootloops etc.)
Great camera, display (of course) is thing that I was amazed about.
Battery is draining faster as time goes, so I get rid of this phone.

It has got some scratches on screen, need to be careful and place prottective film. I have placed Tempered glass with UV glue, which hided all scratches.

Tried root, but unsuccessfully, after some time I get notification that system was modified. Then flashed stock rom from Samsung with odin, which worked like first day (without root).
Overall great phone. Recommned.

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2019Anyone experienced slow update for the sept patch?No I don't experienced if my phone got slow after the sept update

Anyone experienced slow update for the sept patch?

• Britney Spears

It's just not what I want from a phone.

• Jesenko

User, 16 Sep 2019My s7 edge has a pinkish line on the right side of the screen. H... moreJust press thumb somewhere near the top of the line.
It will come again at some point and do press again.
If you change the battery, ask the technician to fix the problem once the cover is off, there is an video on youtube how to do it.

• Kesha21

I've got an update too....

No September update yet

Recieved September security patch update today and everything is fine after updating

Elio, 30 Sep 2019although it is a great phone, I still have it since 2016...but I... moremy phone is up to date nothing wrong here

Waiting for October update, hope it'll arrive on time..

• Elio

although it is a great phone, I still have it since 2016...but I got have software update June 2019 and it's not updating. It keeps telling me: Error. Is anybody facing succh a problem?
Greetings from Lebanon.

engadel, 31 Aug 2019what is the maximum capacity that sd card can you use in galaxy ... moreYes

• Balabak

sasha sha, 16 Sep 2019Is it still worth buying in 2019?Still worth it if it cheap.. been using it since june 2017, bought for usd650 +- that time.. i dont know much abt other phone nowadays, but the performance is still flawless.. camera is pretty decent (p30 pro is alien).. i compare it with my bro and my friends phone.. well it is a flagship phone during its day.. the cons is, the storage is small vs today phone.. and android version max 8 (oreo).. got no problem playing ml at all.. if the price is us50-100 or below us120 (new), if me, i would buy it without hesitate

XGin, 23 Jul 2019which is better. s7 edge korean or s7 edge japan/america version... morego for korean version

Still a nice phone even in 2019..
Been using it for 1.5 years and,
Battery life is fine, performance is very good
The design is amazing, camera is good, waterproof
And thr phone barely lags(using exynos variant)

Indian, 16 Sep 2019Not worth to buy in 2019 even for 150$ not recommended this n G... moreGalaxy S8 is still a decent phone. One of my friends picked up one recently, and performance is great on that thing. But yeah, S7 might be a bit old for everyday usage, but it's still usable for most of the things.

• Troy1984

User, 16 Sep 2019My s7 edge has a pinkish line on the right side of the screen. H... moreHi, yes I had the same issue about 1 year after I purchased the phone 2nd hand. Apparently it was a factory/manufacturing issue with the screen panel itself that Samsung was aware of, unfortunately because the phone was out of warranty Samsung would not fix it for me. There is no quick fix for the issue, sometimes it would go away if I pressed the screen in certain places but it would always come back. I had to go to a 3rd party repair shop and pay out of my pocket to have it replaced (cost me about $250 at the time, 2 years ago. Phone has been working perfectly since, no other issues whatsover. I still use it as my main phone today. I probably won't upgrade until this one dies or slows down. Hope that helps.

• Indian

sasha sha, 16 Sep 2019Is it still worth buying in 2019?Not worth to buy in 2019 even for 150$ not recommended this n Galaxy S8.

• Indian

sasha sha, 16 Sep 2019Is it still worth buying in 2019?Instead go for Galaxy A20 A30 even M20 far better than S7 series . S7 series is old now don't waste ur money.

sasha sha, 16 Sep 2019Is it still worth buying in 2019?Well, it is if you lower your expectations a bit. It will still work fine, but you must be ready to lower settings in games for example, or any heavy app. But it is still fine for everyday usage, and I saw a lot of people that are still using it today.