Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

cant retrieve voicemail, holding down #1 key nothing and shows no voicemail icon

• mabs.sos

I found that whenever I recorded video and sometimes audio on my S7 Edge SM-G935F, theres this clicking sound thats bothering and ruining the whole recorded video and sound. Its really annoying. But this problem doesn't occurred when I plugged in the headphone jack and use the mic. Is this solveable? cus I like samsung microphone, its super clear.

Dom , 28 Jul 2019After 3 years of using it, and being heavy user, I still have no... moreI changed to htc u12 plus 6/128 for the same reason and its awesome

• Lody

I have this phone for almost 2 years now and the wifi connection keeps disconnecting all the time for more than 1 year now & I can't find any permanent solution. All my other gadgets don't have this problem (S4, Tab A, Ps3, Ps4, Xbox One, PC, Huawei, Moto G6 Play).

• Jess

i have used a s7 edge phone for 1.5 years...and i didnt face any issues...the battery is good...and the performance is very very good...and my most favourite thing is the amoled display...everything is good...i reccomend this phone to a any user..thank you

• Rui

Roddy, 09 Aug 2019Mine S7 edge is about two ears old.Tonite suddenly lit the start... moreI have mine s7 edge since december 2016, and is great. I would try first doing a hard reset

• Roddy

Mine S7 edge is about two ears old.Tonite suddenly lit the starting screen and froze like that.
Don't know what to do....!?!?"!?!?

• otaida00taj

XGin, 23 Jul 2019which is better. s7 edge korean or s7 edge japan/america version... morefor performance, go to Japan/US version.
for software update, go to Exynos version...

• mabs.sos

Hey, does anyone already install the latest update from Samsung OTA? Security Patch Level : 1 May 2019. How is it? Any good? I wanted to update it, but afraid if too many bugs.

• Ed

Seriously sexxy phone. Best Samsung ever built

• razim

i am using this phone since 2017, but until now i did not face any problem on this phone,
i faced only as a problem the phone display is so edge so new user will be unable type quickly , also you can use in sea n river , i have used many time no any issue fully water proof till 30 minutes. i recommend this phone to buy - Razim from Qatar

• Bron

I have S7 edge with cracked screen this is amazing phone though.

Anonymous, 31 Jul 2019For camera: S6, S7 or S7 Edge?S7 and S7 edge should be the same and should be better than S6. if im not mistaken, it has a bigger sensor so should be better in low light.

For camera: S6, S7 or S7 Edge?

• zzz

Dom , 28 Jul 2019After 3 years of using it, and being heavy user, I still have no... moreGo for galaxy a50 next ;)

• Dom

After 3 years of using it, and being heavy user, I still have no issues with it. My photos are awesome, pro mode or auto mode. No lag. No cracks and scratches still..only issue I have atm is low internal memory. 32 gb is not enough for my usage. I have lots of pics and having larger sd card wont fix it. So I will need to change phone for something else, I have no clue which phone could change this one.

• S7edgeuser

shaaan, 29 Apr 2019display pink line issueIt needs screen treplaced. I had pink dot on mine. They told me it was slight t burnout on screen. So your better taking it to service centre. You wont be charged as its a fault in the phone. It would be diff if you dropped it. But burnout on screen is a fault with these displays. Still like my s7 edge:)

XGin, 23 Jul 2019which is better. s7 edge korean or s7 edge japan/america version... moreS7 Edge korean exynos is better.. I just recommend flashing it to International unlocked to get rid of the korean software.

which is better. s7 edge korean or s7 edge japan/america version (the one using snap dar chip)

• Technology in 5min

Abass, 11 Jun 2019Is this phone getting one UI and pie update in India .... Pleas... moreNo it will not get one ui because it is based on android Pie