Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

• bigb

Good gut, 26 Nov 2019I want to buy an s7 edge/note FE just for the 16:9 ratio...I wil... morei would recommend you not to buy s7 edge ,you will get it used plus if some disguised it as international model you will be pissesd.Go for mid range phone which provide better value than this old phone.

Good gut, 26 Nov 2019I want to buy an s7 edge/note FE just for the 16:9 ratio...I wil... moreThe Note FE, the S7 Edge is a great phone but some units will appear the pink line across the screen, it's an annoying problem and probably you will end up replacing the screen.

• aman

thanks for given wonderfull contend Kent Ace Plus 8 L RO

• Good gut

I want to buy an s7 edge/note FE just for the 16:9 ratio...I will use android nougat in both...so which one will be the best?

J7 Prime got 3 major updates while s7 edge stuck on Oreo.
This is really sad.

• S7edgeuser

NoobFromPH, 28 Oct 2019Hi guys i have a question.. Should i update my s7 edge to Oreo o... moreYes. Def update to oreo. Far better and smoother. Few Extra features. Battery is good with oreo. I would advice you to upgrade. Because most apps are updated for oreo and now pie.

bigb, 10 Nov 2019you are novice buddy , now a days the mid range phone are reachi... moreYes, you are absolutely correct.

NoobFromPH, 28 Oct 2019Hi guys i have a question.. Should i update my s7 edge to Oreo o... moreI am using this device on oreo and i can say that it is quite faster then older one : )

• bigb

Anonymous, 26 Oct 2019Flagship is still flagship boy, you can't underestimate flagship... moreyou are novice buddy , now a days the mid range phone are reaching near flag ship devices with more than half the prices difference.......if a flagship device is 3yrs old, one should buy a mid range phone cause the mid range phone would have surpassed the flagship device already after 3 yrs. buying a flagship after 3yrs offcourse you will buy it used doesnot hold a lot worth adding fraud too in case of s7 edge sold as inernational model but inside would be a korean or china model , such risk does not hold well.

Bold, 29 Oct 2019 PLATFORM OS Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8... moreI'm talking about the Oreo update not the specs..

• Imi bai

Subhan, 28 Oct 2019Which model SMG935V I have this phone it's not update 6.01 to 8.0It will upgrad with pc not by wifi
U should download firmwere from samobile and app ordin n sraet upgrading n ejoy 8.0 its so smooth n best in use

• Bold

PLATFORM OS Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo); TouchWiz UI

Chipset Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 (14 nm) - G9350

Exynos 8890 Octa (14 nm) - G935FD, G935F, G935W8

CPU Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) - G9350
Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) - G935FD, G935F, G935W8

GPU Adreno 530 - G9350

Mali-T880 MP12 - G935FD, G935F, G935W8

Hi guys i have a question.. Should i update my s7 edge to Oreo or not?? Any good improvements or down side? If there is could you please specify.? Cause im planning to update mine.

• Subhan

I have this phone it's not update 6.01 to 8.0

Indian, 16 Sep 2019Instead go for Galaxy A20 A30 even M20 far better than S7 series... moreFlagship is still flagship boy, you can't underestimate flagship quality any android brand,you can't beat the power of Snapdragon 800 class than middle low chipset, 12MP Dual Pixel and OIS is rare thing for flagship, Mine is A80 and not having OIS nor Dual Pixel PDAF, Amoled option on S series more complete than A series, but the most important is S series is made from high quality material including eMMC is durable and faster than low prices phone, I hate who comparing flagship vs mid low series phone without analyze it first because this phone class is highly different

Amazing and probably not repeatable ever again phone in my life yet!

Koli, 16 Oct 2019Im experiencing a battery drain and my phone heats up a bit ... ... moreHave you changed your battery cause that could help. And btw that's what happens over time

• Koli

Im experiencing a battery drain and my phone heats up a bit ... Getting 3-4hrs SoT. And have to charge it atleast twice a day. No longer an all day battery for me. Otherwise its still working well for me. Just annoyed with the battery

Owned G935F for one year. Done few updates, than I disabled updates to be secure (of corruped files, bootloops etc.)
Great camera, display (of course) is thing that I was amazed about.
Battery is draining faster as time goes, so I get rid of this phone.

It has got some scratches on screen, need to be careful and place prottective film. I have placed Tempered glass with UV glue, which hided all scratches.

Tried root, but unsuccessfully, after some time I get notification that system was modified. Then flashed stock rom from Samsung with odin, which worked like first day (without root).
Overall great phone. Recommned.

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2019Anyone experienced slow update for the sept patch?No I don't experienced if my phone got slow after the sept update