Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

• Indian

sasha sha, 16 Sep 2019Is it still worth buying in 2019?Instead go for Galaxy A20 A30 even M20 far better than S7 series . S7 series is old now don't waste ur money.

sasha sha, 16 Sep 2019Is it still worth buying in 2019?Well, it is if you lower your expectations a bit. It will still work fine, but you must be ready to lower settings in games for example, or any heavy app. But it is still fine for everyday usage, and I saw a lot of people that are still using it today.

• Adeel

User, 16 Sep 2019My s7 edge has a pinkish line on the right side of the screen. H... moreI'm face this problem since last 20 months.
I was go to mobiles.shop to fix it .
But i can't fix bcoz this is panel issu from samsung and want to fix it just changed panel other person talk to me and it's very expance i have 5 lines on my screen day by day it will increase or decrease start from 1 and now on 5.

• User

My s7 edge has a pinkish line on the right side of the screen. Has anyone encountered the same problem?

Is it still worth buying in 2019?

engadel, 31 Aug 2019what is the maximum capacity that sd card can you use in galaxy ... moreNo

• Rhea

Does anybody got recent software update? I want to know what are the benefits

what is the maximum capacity that sd card can you use in galaxy s7 edge .it may 1 T byte operat ?

what is the best screen protector for this phone .i use clearview cover and no any type support this cover it be worst in the right side end

cant retrieve voicemail, holding down #1 key nothing and shows no voicemail icon

• mabs.sos

I found that whenever I recorded video and sometimes audio on my S7 Edge SM-G935F, theres this clicking sound thats bothering and ruining the whole recorded video and sound. Its really annoying. But this problem doesn't occurred when I plugged in the headphone jack and use the mic. Is this solveable? cus I like samsung microphone, its super clear.

Dom , 28 Jul 2019After 3 years of using it, and being heavy user, I still have no... moreI changed to htc u12 plus 6/128 for the same reason and its awesome

• Lody

I have this phone for almost 2 years now and the wifi connection keeps disconnecting all the time for more than 1 year now & I can't find any permanent solution. All my other gadgets don't have this problem (S4, Tab A, Ps3, Ps4, Xbox One, PC, Huawei, Moto G6 Play).

• Jess

i have used a s7 edge phone for 1.5 years...and i didnt face any issues...the battery is good...and the performance is very very good...and my most favourite thing is the amoled display...everything is good...i reccomend this phone to a any user..thank you

• Rui

Roddy, 09 Aug 2019Mine S7 edge is about two ears old.Tonite suddenly lit the start... moreI have mine s7 edge since december 2016, and is great. I would try first doing a hard reset

• Roddy

Mine S7 edge is about two ears old.Tonite suddenly lit the starting screen and froze like that.
Don't know what to do....!?!?"!?!?

• otaida00taj

XGin, 23 Jul 2019which is better. s7 edge korean or s7 edge japan/america version... morefor performance, go to Japan/US version.
for software update, go to Exynos version...

• mabs.sos

Hey, does anyone already install the latest update from Samsung OTA? Security Patch Level : 1 May 2019. How is it? Any good? I wanted to update it, but afraid if too many bugs.

• Ed

Seriously sexxy phone. Best Samsung ever built

• razim

i am using this phone since 2017, but until now i did not face any problem on this phone,
i faced only as a problem the phone display is so edge so new user will be unable type quickly , also you can use in sea n river , i have used many time no any issue fully water proof till 30 minutes. i recommend this phone to buy - Razim from Qatar