Samsung Galaxy S7 edge (USA)

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge (USA)

anonimus, 12 Jul 2021is 128 gb micro sd card suport for this vershon Yeah

• anonimus

is 128 gb micro sd card suport for this vershon

• Almeida

SM-G935A and G935A is the same?

• Rashid

Anonymous, 04 Jun 2021You should upgrade the phones android version to maybe vers... moreSamsung s7edge software update sm g935t

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2020guy please am using s7 edge but l don't no how dey net... moreYou should upgrade the phones android version to maybe version 8 or 9 that will just do it. I had similar experience too.

Makol, 16 Dec 2020I need your opinions guys, is it possible that I can go hig... moreIf you can buy S7 then consider S8, it's better in general, and well if you can be more patient then get S9 which will be seriously nice

• sri lanka

Mine 2G networks not support.4G can use.why this happening?

guy please am using s7 edge but l don't no how dey network works is it good enough to compare to other phone

• speaker

if only this phone had stereo speakers..how can "the best phone" of its time have a crappy tin speaker??

• Makol

I need your opinions guys, is it possible that I can go high mode in mobile legends and it would not crash? Thanks in advance who will response to me

• Anna

Anonymous, 19 Oct 2020I guess I'm lucky, I've been using my Samsung S7 ... moreCan the battery be removed?

screen burn prone

• Obi

I have been using Samsung s5 for long now i have bought S7. I love Samsung

I guess I'm lucky, I've been using my Samsung S7 edge now for 5years and never had any problems with it. The only thing I changed is the battery but further than that, it's a locker 😁👍

• Ayaz

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2019I have a phone G. S7 edge Usa . It have big problem some ti... moreI like it

Hi Guys I have a G s7 edge Verizon . (SM G935U) I have problem . When I opened camera , warning camera failed than flashlight too not working . Please help
Me how I can fix this problem

Ali, 25 Feb 2019This shit is only for USA.don't buy in others countries.you... moreSo there's no way out? Can't you install an app or fo some software changes?

unknown, 27 Apr 2020You can upgrade it to android 9.0Its a question or ???

• Sabbir rahman