Samsung Galaxy S8+

Samsung Galaxy S8+

GSI SID, 13 Sep 2021I bought my S8 second hand back in 2018 November for 80ukp.... moreGlad to know that brother i also have s8+ from december of 2018 it was very costly back then in my country i bought it new this is still my primary phone i do all the stuff on it like browsing calls watching videos music everything and it is still working fine with the exception of battery but it is acceptable because battery life degraded in 3 years but overall this is very good phone to have

• GSI SID

I bought my S8 second hand back in 2018 November for 80ukp. They make more than 80ukp even now almost 3 years later. Great little phone and i love mine. Would i recommend the S8 COURSE I WOULD SO GET ONE LOL.

• Sam

This was one of the most expensive phone I had bought when it first released, a day before going on a 2 month vacation to India with family so fond memories attached to it, still have it & works fine except for the battery but that's acceptable actually better than the crappy S20+ that I recently bought & it is one of the worst Samsung phone I ever had. It has one of the worst exynos chipset that overheats like crazy with horrendous battery life so I'm using my loyal S8+ while the crappy S20+ rests in the closet.

Broke the sceen on my S20 Plus and been using the S8 for a few day. The phone is still good. And so nice to look at a notch free screen.

• imnotyou

Mat.w, 27 Jun 2021Is the Samsung Galaxy S8+ HAC compatible?yup i think soo

• abdee

Mat.w, 27 Jun 2021Is the Samsung Galaxy S8+ HAC compatible?yes... it has M3/T3 rating

Is the Samsung Galaxy S8+ HAC compatible?

Kalbo, 02 Jun 2021Anyone that still uses Galaxy S8+ does it support VoLTE?The phone does support but it will depend on your Network (Carrier)

• Ishaq

Kalbo, 02 Jun 2021Anyone that still uses Galaxy S8+ does it support VoLTE?Its depend on country wise.

Kalbo, 02 Jun 2021Anyone that still uses Galaxy S8+ does it support VoLTE?Yes

• Kalbo

Anyone that still uses Galaxy S8+ does it support VoLTE?

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2021Sadly, the same thing happened to me. I ended up going for ... moreAlso there is no heart rate sensor and spo2 sensor in s20plus and there is no headphone jack also... s20 series is shit in comparison to s8 plus

AFPB, 06 May 2021PortugalZimbabwe

AFPB, 29 Apr 2021The new 1st of April security patch has improved the batter... moreYes i have also noticed improvement in battery after update

AFPB, 06 May 2021PortugalThank you i also got update today

• AFPB

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2021Did you got april update i am still on january update which... morePortugal

AFPB, 29 Apr 2021The new 1st of April security patch has improved the batter... moreHow many hours added?

Anonymous, 25 Apr 2021Just recieved security patch for S8 Plus (1st April 2021) s... moreAny changes?

AFPB, 29 Apr 2021The new 1st of April security patch has improved the batter... moreDid you got april update i am still on january update which region are you from?

• AFPB