Samsung Galaxy S8+

Samsung Galaxy S8+

• February Update

F.Y.I

Received February Security Update - Size 434 mb, UK Unlocked (3 Network) Phone performing as before with no issues :)

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2020Uhmm, we can flash LineageOS.What is lineage os

Carlos2019, 16 Feb 2020Is there any chance anyone knows that Samsung Galaxy S8+ getting... moreUhmm, we can flash LineageOS.

Carlos2019, 16 Feb 2020Is there any chance anyone knows that Samsung Galaxy S8+ getting... moreThe S8 Plus will NOT recieve 10.

Is there any chance anyone knows that Samsung Galaxy S8+ getting Android 10.....??????

Dimx, 15 Feb 2020I need to change my huawei p20 to galaxy s8+, my brother phone .... moreYes you can get s8 plus but why you want to change p20

• Dimx

I need to change my huawei p20 to galaxy s8+, my brother phone . Is the best choice?. I need to go with samsung now ! Dont like to buy another one!

Swap, 11 Feb 2020Are you sure that you are getting a new S8+ at 250$? if yes, the... moreWhy not a50s or a51?

• Swap

SimonT, 23 Jan 2020I want to buy S8+ instead of Galaxy A50, is it advisable, i am g... moreAre you sure that you are getting a new S8+ at 250$? if yes, then go for it without any second thoughts in your mind. But if you are buying an old phone then better buy a new A50... A BIG NO to A50S and A51 though.

Anonymous, 05 Feb 2020This device supports netflix HD streaming?You can watch Netflix in HD on your S8 Plus.

This device supports netflix HD streaming?

• scorpio

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2020Should I get Galaxy S8+ or Galaxy A70? Please tell me your opinion.s8+. A friend has the A70 and it is ok but has a disappointing display compared to s8+.

• samplus8

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2020Should I get Galaxy S8+ or Galaxy A70? Please tell me your opinion.Definitely recommend the S8+ but it will no longer be supported. I am using mine still until it drops. Get an S9+ or S10. A-series phones are junk with big screens.

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2020Should I get Galaxy S8+ or Galaxy A70? Please tell me your opinion.S8 plus is better

Should I get Galaxy S8+ or Galaxy A70? Please tell me your opinion.

• Jans

I accidentally dropped my phone and now the bixby button is pushed inside the phone and now the screens keep popping up bixby home. How do I disable the bixby button functionality?

• Jans

• scorpio

SimonT, 23 Jan 2020I want to buy S8+ instead of Galaxy A50, is it advisable, i am g... mores8+ is far superior to A50.

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2020F.Y.I Received January Security Patch - Size 428 mb, UK Unloc... moreI also received the update it is 431 mb in size but i didnt installed it yet now i will install it