Samsung Galaxy S8+

Samsung Galaxy S8+

Ouskeh, 16 Aug 2019Can tune in radio work on the S8plus Yes it's
Hundreds of FM radios available on play store
No need to connect headset
Recording facilities available

• Ouskeh

Jess, 15 Aug 2019try the developer options in the settings...minimize all the ani... moreCan tune in radio work on the S8plus

• Jess

leo90, 12 Jul 2019one week befor i purchased s8plus facing battry draining what sh... morewhat is your average battery usage...you can save some amount of battery by reducing your screen resolution...as well as the Always on display...limit background processes....kill the background running aapps...i hope this will be littlebit helpful

• Jess

Anonymous, 28 Jul 2019Never fall nto the trap of E.g "He gets 8 hours, I only get 6 ho... morethe battery depends on how we work with the phone...it may differ from one to one....your opinion is correct...

• Jess

David jan, 10 Aug 2019How I can make fast and battery safe of my s8+try the developer options in the settings...minimize all the animatio scale to 0.5...ihave done this so far and now its somewhat faster than the old one...apply a dark theme so you can save battery more than you do with the original theme....

• Jess

NAM, 13 Aug 2019Which one is better S8 Plus or A50? Plz guide.Its not much difficult to select...go for the s8 plus..i have used the both phones which you have mentioned above...A50 on screen finger print is too slow...also the other specs...i bought a s8 plus long tme ago and still works smoothly....dont buy a a50....just buy a s8 plus....

Xad, 14 Aug 20191/3 of my screen became purple to pink after updating my s8 plus... moreNo this is not normal i am using it from 1 year now it is working properly installed all kind of updates including oreo pie and other security updates but it is working properly maybe you got a fake one

• Xad

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2019You have to reinstall USB drivers for samsung device on windows.How can I do that?

• Xad

1/3 of my screen became purple to pink after updating my s8 plus . Is that a common problem and how to solve it . THANKS

TeaWrekz, 13 Aug 2019If GSM arena posts up to date specs, then why do they list the S... moregsmarena have now rectified :)

• NAM

Which one is better S8 Plus or A50? Plz guide.

TeaWrekz, 13 Aug 2019If GSM arena posts up to date specs, then why do they list the S... moreYeah, the S8 Plus got PIE. Gsmarena are usually on the ball and have updated the S8 specs but as you have pointed out they haven't updated the S8 Plus.

If GSM arena posts up to date specs, then why do they list the S8+ as only getting Android Oreo 8.0? Pretty sure it got Pie 9.0 like the standard S8 did.

• David jan

How I can make fast and battery safe of my s8+

Starting around 12 months old, not sure if it's relating to "Waze" app, GPS malfunction. Abt 2 months after uninstall Waze app, GPS works as normal again. 2nd attempt to install Waze app and worse thing happened: GPS not function, screen not rotating, iris scanner not function, auto restart (sometimes shut-down).

Phone sent for free health check, reset-ed, been informed that the motherboard malfunction and replacement cost is almost 30% of the original phone price.

18 mths for RM3k++ phone, worthy?

Huzzii, 02 Aug 2019I bought this phone model g955u but in this phone why at&t c... moreAs we know that service providers like Verizon, at&t...have monthly plans for new phones to thier customers which they ordered from manufacturers like Samsung nd others.. with thier own inbuilt applications and start up logo. Only rooting the phone can clear all these.

I bought this phone model g955u but in this phone why at&t carrier is installed nd how can i remove at&t carrier and unlocked to usa offcial help me.

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2019Hey that's great news :) yeah, some apps can go rogue from time... moreYes i agree with you thank you very much

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2019I just reset my phone and it is normal now maybe some bad apps w... moreHey that's great news :) yeah, some apps can go rogue from time to time it happens. Hopefully its sorted now. There is nothing worse when you notice that your phone is performing worse than it was before and you just cant put your finger on what is wrong and can spend endless hours trying to troubleshoot. Sometimes it's best and quicker to just to reset, I know it's a bit of a pain but hey, as I said good news that all is good now. Enjoy your day :)

Anonymous, 28 Jul 2019I can get 8ish hours on average, sometimes more sometimes less b... moreI just reset my phone and it is normal now maybe some bad apps were causing the problem