Samsung Galaxy S8

Samsung Galaxy S8

Gvp007 , 10 Sep 2019My Samsung Galaxy s8 fingerprint sensor not working not detectin... moreTried wetting the finger?

Artion, 19 hours agoThank you! I tried this and it lasted for 24 hours, then show... moreIts not something that I have ever come across before, not surprisingly, as this 'issue' will only apply to a relatively small number of users and is connected to Sprint celluler users (US)

I'm sorry that my suggestion had no lasting effect and like you have probably done, I find myself looking for possible fixes on the internet but there are plenty of conflicting advice as to what is the best thing to do here. Some things work for some but not for others.

I hope that someone is able to assist you in this as it would be intersting to know what the permanent fix is. Please do let me know how you get on if you are able to find a fix elsewhere. Much appreciated.

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2019Try Go to Settings -> 'Apps' -> Click on the three dots... moreThank you!

I tried this and it lasted for 24 hours, then showed the notification again..

Alice, 18 Sep 2019My Samsung Galaxy S8 can booth to desktop as it only start and s... moreAs I understand it. Your phone keeps rebooting. My first advise is to seek help from an Official Samsung Outlet ...

Or

You could try a factory reset (Your data will be lost) If the phone keeps rebooting, then I would keep pressed at the same time 'volume up ' 'Bixby button' and 'Power Button' do this until you see a Blue Screen...

You will then hopefully then see a menu and you should select 'Factory Reset'

Artion, 18 Sep 2019Dear guys, Please help me out, just got the Galaxy S8, used. It... moreTry

Go to Settings -> 'Apps' -> Click on the three dots and check "Show system apps" -> Scroll down to Spint OMADM and force stop it.

• Alice

My Samsung Galaxy S8 can booth to desktop as it only start and sure Samsung Galaxy S8 over and over. Please help me

Dear guys,
Please help me out, just got the Galaxy S8, used. It works fine but shows "Sprint OMADM" and the icon, which can't be removed ( It can be removed temporarily and shows after 20 minutes). Is there a way to be removed? Thank you!

• I smell BS detector

Dylpickle1983, 17 Sep 2019The UI is crap and doesnt help at all its a tedious and useless ... morehttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RoZ7JXkv6_o

Oliullah , 13 Sep 2019Could anyone plz share about the experience after One UI( Pie) u... moreIt will take you a day or two, to get used to the update but it's worth it. Feels snappier and fresh.

• Dylpickle1983

Oliullah , 13 Sep 2019Could anyone plz share about the experience after One UI( Pie) u... moreThe UI is crap and doesnt help at all its a tedious and useless function and if u dont update i would recomment it at all. Cuz the oreo and older software works just fine with any phone even the newer ones. Samsung is just trying to ripe people off with a new software that is pointless

Oliullah , 13 Sep 2019Could anyone plz share about the experience after One UI( Pie) u... moreIts really smooth and works well ,u should update

Oliullah , 13 Sep 2019Could anyone plz share about the experience after One UI( Pie) u... moreMay screen On Time before was about 6hrs, now it ranges at 4.5 to 5hrs. From 1st upgrade of Android Pie to its Latest Update, there is no improvement on battery. Battery was also replaced by Samsung 4months ago so the Update really affected it.
Hope this help

• Oliullah

Could anyone plz share about the experience after One UI( Pie) update. How much beneficial it could be. I'm quite happy with Android Oreo. It's really fluent with Oreo.....

Thanks dear.

• Yadwinder Singh

Any person solve my problem. The call recorder cannot show caller name /identify .

• MS

MS, 11 Sep 2019My S8 has around 30gb of other files when I checked with storage... moreSomeone let me know if you have any idea

MS, 11 Sep 2019Yes, I got August 1 security patchThat's good to hear :)

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2019Go to recent apps button, press the icon and choose split screenThanks that was helpful.

• TechMaster

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2019Moisture has been detected in my charger/USB port. How to solve... moreTry drying it out with a hair dryer, if its waterproof don't worry, once it dries off you will not get the moisture notification

Moisture has been detected in my charger/USB port.
How to solve?
Samsung galaxy s8.

• MS

My S8 has around 30gb of other files when I checked with storage analysis using device care. How can delete those