Samsung Galaxy S8

Samsung Galaxy S8

Waiting, 29 Mar 2022Still use S8 from 2017.. got it at pre order.. work greats!... moreMy battery is gone. I am getting around 2-3 hours on screen time. Really love the design tho.

zack, 06 Apr 2022anyone still using this old timey? and if so, how is it in 2022?If u want a samsung phonje go for the s20fe or s10+. I do not recommend older devices.

Anonymous, 06 May 2022Still rocking it.πŸ‘ŒπŸ€˜βœŒI really love this phone i am still using it after 5 years. I am in Europe which means i am using the Exynos chip, bad.... I don't like the camera and the burn in display. The design is so good. If only it was like 6.5 inches. I have ordered the s22 ultra but from the US because i want to try this new gen of snapdragon chips. I really love this phone.

• scorpio

Jdub, 16 May 2022Any recommendation for a similar phone to the S8 that has a... mores10.

• Jdub

Any recommendation for a similar phone to the S8 that has a fast processor and takes similar photos to this one? We've tested the A12, A20 and camera and processor are not as good as the S8.

• Jdub

homx, 08 Apr 2022still perfect.Still rocking it.πŸ‘ŒπŸ€˜βœŒ

• V2022

Still a good phone in 2022 I have the snapdragon 835

• Samsung User

If you accidently drop it. the screen will crack. then you will use it for maybe 10 hours after that only for the screen to go all white and render it basically useless POS.

• homx

zack, 06 Apr 2022anyone still using this old timey? and if so, how is it in 2022?still perfect.

It's a cool phone for daily use

• Cheryl

zack, 06 Apr 2022anyone still using this old timey? and if so, how is it in 2022?still chugging along wonderfully!

• Elias50

Been using this phone since february of 2018.
Still works fine but lags a little bit. Battery has also degraded during the years. Ive recently switched to the iphone 13 though my s8 stills works just fine!

• zack

anyone still using this old timey? and if so, how is it in 2022?

• Waiting

Still use S8 from 2017.. got it at pre order.. work greats! but if want to play heavy games. it still can work with lowest setting.

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2022What a legendary phone this used to be, especially on samsu... moreYe. I have an s8 and i don’t Use the finger scanner because of the position but it makes up for it with the Face ID.

• Jnr.

Zilo, 13 Nov 2021Good phone, bought mine 2nd hand 6 months ago, and the batt... moreLucky you. Thats the canadian version. Someone adviced me to always get the USA or Canadian version when buying fairly used samsung S'series phone.. Us version ends with 'U', While canadian ends with 'W'.

My old S8 has been in use since its release back in 2017. Amazing how so much time has passed and it still is working daily. I have since given this to my daughter and she can even use it for video editing. (Amazing!) despite its age, it is still a workhorse. She has since taken my wife's iPhone 11, so i may be getting this back. Will i make sure to take care of it. I even bought a Otterbox Defender case for it when it comes back to me. No regrets purchasing this phone after 5 years.

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2022What a legendary phone this used to be, especially on samsu... moreYet I NEVER had any problem with that at all. Maybe the problem was at s8 plus, but even then, don't buy a big phone if your hands are too small man!!!

What a legendary phone this used to be, especially on samsung. I still remember everyone complaining over the position of the fingerprint scanner.