Samsung Galaxy S8

Samsung Galaxy S8

• MS

Dex for pc is not working for me with my S8, can someone pl help me..! Thanks in advance.

enable touch sentivity ?

Any app for s8

Ifeoha Azikiwe, 21 Dec 2019My Samsung S8 cannot booth. It started and got freezed midway.... moreTry press and hold power and upper volume keys for seconds. Then follow as you'll be instructed

On samsung galaxy s8, how to get message delivery report?
After upgrade to android 9, the feature used to switch on/off delivery report not even available.

• MS

Allstar, 30 Dec 2019How did u do the upgrade to s10 on the samsung s8?Hey, its easy by a new galaxy S10...! thats it.

• Allstar

scorpio, 16 Dec 2019Sorry you're right. I just read it again and I missed the 'this'... moreHow did u do the upgrade to s10 on the samsung s8?

• Nadhif Susilo

Ranveer, 29 Dec 2019It really sucks that this phone won't get the one ui 2 with andr... moreReally? I just bought this phone 1 week ago :'(

It really sucks that this phone won't get the one ui 2 with android 10 update

Anonymous, 26 Dec 2019Very good battery backupAgreed. In comparison with similar phones on the market with similar specs. The S8 performs well in regards to the battery.

Esaid, 24 Dec 2019Hello I wanna buy a Samsung S8 What do you think about Battery... moreVery good battery backup

Dex function with Samsung S8 makes this device similar to HP Elite x3

• Esaid

Hello I wanna buy a Samsung S8
What do you think about Battery life ??

• MS

Sam799, 23 Dec 2019It's Samsung's policy, they don't give over 2 major software upd... moreFor the launch price of S8, nearly you can buys four M30. for the price of Note8 you can buy even more. Better always think before buying flagship phones

Anonymous, 07 Dec 2019Cannot decide if I should get this or the LG G6..... Or the Hua... moreS8 is a damn good smartphone. I have it for almost 3 years and it's still a good choice if you want to buy it now.

MS, 23 Dec 2019Very bad M30 is getting android 10 but not s8, also same with du... moreIt's Samsung's policy, they don't give over 2 major software updates to their phones, no matter how good they are & it's really disappointing. Since the A & M series are new line up they get the benefit of getting 2 major updates unlike the former flagshios like S8 & Note 8, sad but true.

• MS

Very bad M30 is getting android 10 but not s8, also same with dual volte they cheated s8, Now with android 10. No respect for flagship phone. always better buy mid range phones. Never buy flagship phones from samsung

• MS

Ifeoha Azikiwe, 21 Dec 2019My Samsung S8 cannot booth. It started and got freezed midway.... moretry, press and hold power button for more than 10 sec

• Lionel75

USB-C IS available but IS a mess for vidéo. This phone support USB 3.1 so is compatible with HDMI.
Why but type C only for reversible ans more power ( 18 watt) when we Knox it ml replace graphic protocol. All USB-C smartphone should support HDMI with passif adapter . Samsung best phone for ever....

• Ifeoha Azikiwe

My Samsung S8 cannot booth.
It started and got freezed midway.
How can I start the phone?

• scorpio

Anonymous, 13 Dec 2019In fairness Scorpio, the poster did state "Cannot decide if I sh... moreSorry you're right. I just read it again and I missed the 'this' part. Apologies. Well for what its worth I had an s8 (now updated to s10) and the s8 is a damn good phone. I highly recommend it. Don't know much about the others so I won't comment on them.