Samsung Galaxy S8

Samsung Galaxy S8

• MS

whats the lastest!!, 06 Nov 2019Whats the latest update you guys got on SGS8 mine is September 2019Even I am stuck with September security patch. But found in internet that some are getting october update. Which has good improvement in camera for night capture. I am from India

• Khavi001

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2019On a dual SIM S8 you are unable to install two SIM cards AND a M... moreI have tried both gluing sim with sd and using adapter or sim extender both ways don't work with pie. Though still m looking for another s8 dual to which I ll downgrade from pie to android 8 then use both sims plus sd. Any1 who can tell me that is it possible to downgrade from 9 to 8, I talked to software changer he said it's not possible to downgrade from 9 to 8 as samsung has made it difficult now.

• chicken nugget

jamal, 28 Oct 2019pls i dnt no hw to insert de 2nd sim at de sd card placehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7q37C2QCTM watch this video for the second sim card

Rishi., 08 Nov 2019Sony Xperia xz1 ? Or Samsung S8? Suggest me. Don't buy the XZ1!!! I had used it in the past & it has horrible camera, screen ain't great, mediocre battery life, very slow charging & underwhelming design. If you look at both the phones side by side then you'll surely pick the S8. I'm using the S8+ and it's one of the best phone I've used so far.

Sony Xperia xz1 ? Or Samsung S8? Suggest me.

• Bijay

Drizz, 26 Oct 2019Is this phone doing good on Android 9 ,like battery performance etcYes. It is performing well with one ui (pie).
The only thing better in oreo was pictured quality.

• whats the lastest!!

Whats the latest update you guys got on SGS8 mine is September 2019

Argi, 03 Nov 2019Hello guys! Does S8 supports microSDXC 256GB U3 ? Yes.

Hello guys! Does S8 supports microSDXC 256GB U3 ?

MS, 30 Oct 2019Then for how any years more S8 will receive security updates?There has been no end date announced but it should be some time yet based on previous evidence e.g Galaxy S7 still receives updates and even S6 has received at least one update this year (4 years after Launch)

Sorry I cannot be more specific but that's just the way it is.....nothing is set in stone but Samsung do tend to go beyond what is required of them. Now, whether that is good enough or long enough. Well that's a whole different thing.

In short - dont know, it's a bit of a mystery :)

• MS

Anonymous, 26 Oct 2019No. That's it! PIE was the last. S8 launched with nougat and rec... moreThen for how any years more S8 will receive security updates?

jamal, 28 Oct 2019pls i dnt no hw to insert de 2nd sim at de sd card placeOn a dual SIM S8 you are unable to install two SIM cards AND a MicroSD card at the same time. You can either install two SIM cards or One SIM card and One microSD card.

There were ways that you could get around this ( glue part of SIM to microSD card or buy an adapter) BUT please note and see the posts below from 'Khavi001' because apparently you are not able to do this anymore since the PIE update. I stand to be corrected on this if anyone has successfully been able to do so.

• jamal

pls i dnt no hw to insert de 2nd sim at de sd card place

Drizz, 26 Oct 2019Is this phone doing good on Android 9 ,like battery performance etcYeah, the phone still performs well.

MS, 26 Oct 2019Android 10?No. That's it! PIE was the last. S8 launched with nougat and received Oreo and PIE.

Only security updates from now on which will move from monthly to quarterly eventually.

Android 10?

• Drizz

Is this phone doing good on Android 9 ,like battery performance etc

• Khavi001

Khavi001 , 08 Oct 2019R u using 2 sims plus sd. If so please tell me what method r u u... moreI worked attaching 2nd sim with sd card and inserted 1st sim .I also used sim adapter or sim extender but both didn't work on pie. If you want to use 2 sim plus sd you have to down grade to 8 or 7 to use both of these.any one who can tell me some very good custom rom for s8 fd

• Khavi001

izzat, 10 Oct 2019can anyone tell me how to update to android 9.0? bcs my phone st... moreGo to some software installer he will uninstall android 7 and will install official rom android 9.if u keep trying to update by going to mobile software update it will not .until u do what I told u above.