Samsung Galaxy S8

• O
  • Ozi
  • PI7
  • 8 hours ago

It's pretty nice phone. Good battery, high performance and camera features. I can recommend it

I hope Samsung remakes this phone to be 5G compatible.

• J
      • Johnny
      • qyk
      • 05 Feb 2023

I am thinking to buy Samsung Galaxy note10+ 5g. If i get promotion from my job b'coz now i have not enough money for buying a phone. I like only Flagship phones. Doesn't matter its 3 years old.

• B
        • Bob
        • j7K
        • 04 Feb 2023

Had one since released. Excellent phone for its time, which is over sadly. Looking for the next leap.

AndrewThePhoneNerd, 21 Jan 2023I've used the Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950W) since Septe... moreBro, it is 6 years old, not a single person needs a review of it now.

Samsung s8 is not recievijh any more update buddy

• A
              • AndrewThePhoneNerd
              • q}B
              • 21 Jan 2023

I've used the Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950W) since September of 2021 and here's my thoughts on the phone:

Battery life: it's not great

Screen: I had burn-in, except that it was a solid screen (not to drop)

OS: I had OneUI 1.0 on it, it wasn't slow except in some spots

Cameras: alright

Microphone: trash

Overall, it was good and not.

• J
                • Johnny
                • qyk
                • 20 Jan 2023

I replaced new battery and unlocked the S8. It was sim locked with Cricket network in US. Still problem with LTE service.

fanfan54old, 04 Jan 2023My Galaxy S8 (SM-G950F model, with the ROM from my French p... moreGalaxy s9 got the android 10, and obviously more updates. Probably that's why it will have apps support for more years, and better stability and performance, considering it has SD 845/E 9810

Anonymous, 21 Dec 2022I hope so samsung s8 can recieve software update My Galaxy S8 (SM-G950F model, with the ROM from my French phone carrier) got its last OS update on August 2022, but the change log for the update says that only the GPS stability has been improved. I saw no changes. It was a very small update.
                    I also got a time zone update a few days ago (it's not an OS update), my phone receives time zone updates from Samsung regularly. I don't know if those are really useful...
                    The last OS security update I got was in November 2021
                    I think the latest Android version provided by Samsung for the S8 is Android 9, with OneUI 1.0, I got the update a few years ago
                    I heard somewhere that the Galaxy S9 got more updates, unfortunately... 😔
                    The S9 seems better than the S8 in many ways, and it has almost the same body, I think only the placement of the firgerprint scanner changed

galaxy, 28 Dec 2022just for calling and whatsapp function how many hrs its bat... moreLess than a day for my usage, but it's still okay
                      (I bought my S8 in july 2018 I think, and I used it daily, heavily, still haven't changed my battery, it still has the original battery)

• Sunny
                        • yVt
                        • 30 Dec 2022

• g
                          • galaxy
                          • D0b
                          • 28 Dec 2022

just for calling and whatsapp function how many hrs its battery gives backup?

• D
                            • Darkeempire
                            • kiN
                            • 27 Dec 2022

Smart , 26 Dec 2022My s8 battery last 3 hours playing both online games and of... moreSame

• Smart
                              • XBE
                              • 26 Dec 2022

Best create , 21 Dec 2022Only 1h50min while gaming My s8 battery last 3 hours playing both online games and offline games

• SamsungLove
                                • svA

Mic2k4, 05 Oct 2022How did you upgrade to android 13?Costum rom

• B
                                  • Best create
                                  • svA
                                  • 21 Dec 2022

Smart , 06 Nov 2022Guys how many hours does s8 battery last from 100 to 0 Only 1h50min while gaming

• ?

booting and restart sestem

• Cip
                                        • ajC
                                        • 07 Dec 2022

I have been using it for several years, and all I can say is that it is an exceptional phone.